hi, I'm new to this forum :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L

lilly1

I look forward to getting to know more about God/Christ the Lord on this forum and getting to know each other :)

I am an intermediate level Christian and I hope that the staff and people are nice here and to feel welcome here

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look forward to getting to know more about God/Christ the Lord on this forum and getting to know each other :)

I am an intermediate level Christian and I hope that the staff and people are nice here and to feel welcome here

Well greetings in Christ Jesus.

I hope you make friends here, and learn more about our wonderful Savior and Lord.
Hidden In Him

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Howdy! I look forward to chatting with you more!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

hello to you thelordspearl. I am however not sure what intermediate level Christian means?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to the forum. May God richly bless you as you interact with other members here!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I know I'm nice. :rolleyes:
Welcome.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's something like a yellow belt in karate, only spiritually.

Not sure if I should laugh at this or not and I'm somewhat mad at you right now.

Well, I don't know about anyone else here, but I know I'm nice. :rolleyes:
Welcome.

I am really nice and friendly until somebody starts getting on my nerves.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The forum is a little wacky in the theology area right now, but there are good people here that are correct with their doctrine and the moderators are super. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the forum!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can we relax please? LoL. I'm not picking fights or insulting anyone arbitrarily. I have more respect for others than that, and people should know my heart better than to think I would.

Let's not get off topic and stay welcoming towards our new member. I responded to you in that other thread that was the issue.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
m4GLiV.gif
Hi there, welcome.