Hi I'm new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi I'm new and I'm from Missouri, and I'm turning 27 in a couple of days my birthday is on June 6. I'm a non denominational Christian and I got saved and baptized in 2017. I don't have any friends so this is my only contact with the outside world right now lol! I'm glad to have found this Christian community and I look forward to fellowship with you all.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi I'm new and I'm from Missouri, and I'm turning 27 in a couple of days my birthday is on June 6. I'm a non denominational Christian and I got saved and baptized in 2017. I don't have any friends so this is my only contact with the outside world right now lol! I'm glad to have found this Christian community and I look forward to fellowship with you all.
Welcome and may you gain knowledge and wisdom here as our Father wants you to gain and use in your walk as in/as his Son's spirit - our Lord and Savior..Amen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hello there

I hope you settle in quickly and that you don't find us disappointing!
Good to have you with us . :)

welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yay, another millennial!!!! Welcome to CB. Happy Birthday in advance! :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome and blessings on you!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi I'm new and I'm from Missouri, and I'm turning 27 in a couple of days my birthday is on June 6.

Turning 27!... I wish I were that new. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Christianity Board, Avalon. I think you came to the right place, because as Christian forums go this is a very good community.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance.
Hidden

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome aboard! Many of us have prayed for you and others to join....I also came here for fellowship because I had nobody to connect with in my small world.:)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Why is this your only contact with the outside world?

The churches in my area are still closed because of the virus, I'm also currently not a member of a church I'm still trying to find one that has a lot of people in my age group.

Reactions: Bobby Jo