Hi! I'm Steve Owen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I describe myself as a Reformed Baptist and I come the beautiful county of Devon in the South West of the UK. It is the only county that rhymes with heaven. :)
Welcome to the forum, Steve of Devon that rhymes with heaven. May God richly bless you as you walk with Him through the threads and posts herein.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome Steve. I should have come here first (before asking if you were baptist and Reformed baptist).

I remember you from another forum and your blog. I just did not recognize your name. Hope you are doing well.

A few of your old "crew" (@Preacher4Truth, @Anthony D'Arienzo, and @SovereignGrace )are here as well.

I look forward to your fellowship and interactions.

Sorry I didn't recognize you before (until this thread I had forgotten your name....I'm getting older I guess).

In Christ,

John

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Steve. I should have come here first (before asking if you were baptist and Reformed baptist).

I remember you from another forum and your blog. I just did not recognize your name. Hope you are doing well.

A few of your old "crew" (@Preacher4Truth, @Anthony D'Arienzo, and @SovereignGrace )are here as well.

I look forward to your fellowship and interactions.

Sorry I didn't recognize you before (until this thread I had forgotten your name....I'm getting older I guess).

In Christ,

John
Thank you, John (Jon?). I remember you too.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, John (Jon?). I remember you too.
John ("JonC" on the BB).

Have you had additional opportunities to preach?
Are you still active on your blog?

I have not had the opportunity to visit it lately. I'm still active in the ministry and teaching.

Anyway, perhaps we'll get a chance to catch up here.

Take care,

John

B

Butterfly

Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum- I am from Sussex , on the coast, but behind me are the lovely South Downs.I love Devon and Cornwall. Haven't been there for a few years , but it certainly is beautiful.
Rita

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I describe myself as a Reformed Baptist and I come the beautiful county of Devon in the South West of the UK. It is the only county that rhymes with heaven. :)

welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First thing I thought about was Steve Erwin. Was like a nature person. :) Welcome to Christianity Board!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Butterfly