Hi, New to the forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BrotherRoyVa79

Sep 14, 2022
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Not much to say. Stumbled onto the forum through a search out of slight boredom at work. Found this site since it's one of the ones that the network doesn't block. But downtime and boredom at the office is probably when I'll be mostly active here.

Long story short, been a Christian for a while, Church-goer longer. Don't currently attend one. Went to school for theology, art, and computers. Currently work as a graphic designer. I like talking with people online. From Virginia, still live in Virginia, don't particularly like Virginia, LOL. Married with kids.

Thanks for taking the time to read this awkward introduction.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Not much to say. Stumbled onto the forum through a search out of slight boredom at work. Found this site since it's one of the ones that the network doesn't block. But downtime and boredom at the office is probably when I'll be mostly active here.

Long story short, been a Christian for a while, Church-goer longer. Don't currently attend one. Went to school for theology, art, and computers. Currently work as a graphic designer. I like talking with people online. From Virginia, still live in Virginia, don't particularly like Virginia, LOL. Married with kids.

Welcome Roy!

Sounds like a good mix of character ;) Enjoy!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
husky-huskies.gif

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I worked in Computer Aided Design and did some children's book illustrations with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Fun times for me to remember. Must be fun being a graphic designer. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome here Brother Roy from VA!
You are among many different people with many different interpretations. Glad your attending church finally led you to Christ. We have powerless church's in large part today but, we have discernment if we know His Word and will not compromise truth for unity, amen. Welcome.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Welcome to the forums I'm from Virginia also hehe...

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided

GRACE, Peace, And JOY...