Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

seekandfind

Jun 21, 2012
Just wanted to say hello. I came across this site a few days ago and spent some time reading through the forums. I love the "Bible Study" forum as well as biblical discussions on all of the message boards.

The bible says that "iron sharpens iron," and I can always use some sharpening and can see that there are some real sharpeners here.

Any way, glad I found this site, and looking forward to discussions in the forums.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd like to welcome you here to the CB family!

Iron sharpens iron definitely remains one of my favorite declarations of the Bible, because it's very true when believers gather and spend earnest time in the Bible. We hope CB continues to be a place of serious discussion so that we can all learn about Jesus. I look forward to your postings and I am glad that you've signed up with us.

seekandfind

Jun 21, 2012
Thank you all for the welcome.

John Marc, I see that we live nearby each other. I hope that you are staying dry from all this rain. We're spending the day here praying.