Hillary Clinton wants to become a preacher

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well with a whole lot people slamming and attacking Hillary Clinton, I think it's about very well time people stopped, and instead pray for her, she is not the devil, she is not the anti-christ and is certainly not a jezebel, all kinds of Christians have gone to these serious lengths of naming her these things, but Hillary Clinton is a born again Christian, and actually has a heart for those worse off, she has compassion and believes judgement is up to God, she loves helping people, it's what she does and now she is thinking about preaching, and I say good on her, it's great to see she is developing a closer relationship with God after the campaign.

Hillary Wants to Preach

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can she preach with all the people she killed to cover there life style? Do you know how many of there so called friends have been killed in mystruios circumstances. and all of these people where in the middle of exposing things about the clintons.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can she preach with all the people she killed to cover there life style? Do you know how many of there so called friends have been killed in mystruios circumstances. and all of these people where in the middle of exposing things about the clintons.

What people? So just because someone is a politician does that make them responsible for killing someone? What if you were to go into politics, would you like people assuming the same about you, what if you became a politician and people started gossiping about how many people you killed when you didn't do anything?

We are not to judge.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What people? So just because someone is a politician does that make them responsible for killing someone? What if you were to go into politics, would you like people assuming the same about you, what if you became a politician and people started gossiping about how many people you killed when you didn't do anything?

We are not to judge.

Is your Pastor/Bishop pro-abortion? I hope not, but Mrs.Clinton actively and publicly promotes Planned Parenthood and "reproductive rights".
Induced abortion is the murder of an unborn child and she thinks the government should stay out of that issue.
No, the government should protect the defenseless, not promote/allow their death.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what message would Hillary preach? Would she say there is only One God and one way to God, faith in Jesus Christ. Would she talk about how Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for your sins? Would she mention how the blood of Christ is the only cure for sin? Not hardly.

No, her christ would be a manmde, feel good, christ. The old Methodist church is already apostate. No, her 'christianity' would reach out to all people no matter who you are or what you believe. The main thing is that you're doing good to your fellow man.

Democrats know they have the atheistic liberal left in their party. Thus they lose much of the religious vote. They want to get as much of that back that they can. So they are now doing what they can to make that appearance. This is nothing more than of the Democrats efforts at getting seats back in 2018. I'm sure many now are starting to go to some church somewhere so they can use it in 2018 campaign slogans.

Stranger

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

We are not to judge.
No one is judging you will know them by there fruits. Thats a fact. what people 52 I believe directly attached to the clintons all dead now. and all involved in some sort of scandels to do with the clintons. You may like to sit under her preaching. Not for me thanks. Did Christ die for her yes He did. Can she be born again yes she can. Lets see what she does its her call.

Reactions: Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is your Pastor/Bishop pro-abortion? I hope not, but Mrs.Clinton actively and publicly promotes Planned Parenthood and "reproductive rights".
Induced abortion is the murder of an unborn child and she thinks the government should stay out of that issue.
No, the government should protect the defenseless, not promote/allow their death.
I guess we are ment to be talking about her future not her past.

Reactions: Josho

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well with a whole lot people slamming and attacking Hillary Clinton, I think it's about very well time people stopped, and instead pray for her, she is not the devil, she is not the anti-christ and is certainly not a jezebel, all kinds of Christians have gone to these serious lengths of naming her these things, but Hillary Clinton is a born again Christian, and actually has a heart for those worse off, she has compassion and believes judgement is up to God, she loves helping people, it's what she does and now she is thinking about preaching, and I say good on her, it's great to see she is developing a closer relationship with God after the campaign.

Hillary Wants to Preach
Do you have a "road to Damascus" story to report? Because, that is what it would take.

Reactions: Helen and Sword

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what message would Hillary preach? Would she say there is only One God and one way to God, faith in Jesus Christ. Would she talk about how Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for your sins? Would she mention how the blood of Christ is the only cure for sin? Not hardly.

No, her christ would be a manmde, feel good, christ. The old Methodist church is already apostate. No, her 'christianity' would reach out to all people no matter who you are or what you believe. The main thing is that you're doing good to your fellow man.

Democrats know they have the atheistic liberal left in their party. Thus they lose much of the religious vote. They want to get as much of that back that they can. So they are now doing what they can to make that appearance. This is nothing more than of the Democrats efforts at getting seats back in 2018. I'm sure many now are starting to go to some church somewhere so they can use it in 2018 campaign slogans.

Stranger

Would you accept an orthodox message from Hillary if she gave one?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am pro-life and for traditional marriage man & woman, but I am against bullying, cursing & verbally attacking Hillary Clinton like how many Christians have been, I think abortion was legalized in the USA years ago, like in the 70s or 80s? Correct me if I am wrong. But i certainly don't think it should be legal. As for Clinton, she has a different point of view, and I believe she was trying to unite America more, and wanted freedom for all Americans, she did not want to bully the mexicans, blacks, other races, she did not want to bully the LGBT community or women who came to a decision to have an abortion. Nearly all throughout history America has been pretty divided, and there is a sad thing that has been a part of western culture for many years, it is bullying & putting one and another down, everyday in the western world many people are crying & hurting emotionally from school & work & from others and that's what I believe Hilary and Obama wanted to change, but just because she wanted freedom for others doesn't make her a non-Christian, from what I have heard, she spends a lot of time with God in reading the Bible and prayer, and it may be pretty easy for other Christians to judge "SHE IS DOING IT WRONG!" But no, it's not for us to judge, it's her personal relationship with God, and I'm sure God is more than happy for her to spend time with him and you can tell she is born again by her good loving compassion, I can even feel she is born again.

If you look at all the soft persecution currently going on around the western world against Christians, don't blame Hillary, don't blame Obama, don't blame Kevin Rudd, the reason why it started, and the reason why it's happening is, this is the question for everyone is, what has the Church done for the last few decades or so? And that's the question many should be asking.

Churches have been more concerned about their numbers than the people outside the Churches, trying to drag people from one denomination to another, they have been more concerned about the structure, like *oh you can't do that because it ain't mainstream AOGism, or you can't do that because it ain't mainstream Presbyterian. You gotta do this and that in such a certain way to be a pastor of an AOG or Presbyterian Church* Instead of Churches going out to the non-believer, and go aiy yo, come and listen to the amazing things Jesus does and see what he can do for you in your life and others. The other reason is you got Christians slamming others every single day, and that isn't very inviting for non-believers at all. But I will say this to you all, if someone truly becomes born again and gets baptized in the Holy Spirit, their lives will change, no matter how bad of a mess it is in, I have heard testimony after testimony of it happen.

Now someone on here probably wants to slap by now. But if it has became so mainstream for a lot of Christian to slam others and even other Christians by name-calling, talking behind others backs, bringing up other people's past and saying nasty things about one and another, if it's that mainstream then it probably isn't the way Jesus wants us to live, the way I see it, it's plain bullying, it's judging, it's trying to make yourself look better than someone else, etc. I have seen some nasty things from both right wing and left wing, and Christians shouldn't be responding in such ways, but should be responding in a calm and gentle manner and prayer.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am pro-life and for traditional marriage man & woman, but I am against bullying, cursing & verbally attacking Hillary Clinton like how many Christians have been, I think abortion was legalized in the USA years ago, like in the 70s or 80s? Correct me if I am wrong. But i certainly don't think it should be legal. As for Clinton, she has a different point of view, and I believe she was trying to unite America more, and wanted freedom for all Americans, she did not want to bully the mexicans, blacks, other races, she did not want to bully the LGBT community or women who came to a decision to have an abortion. Nearly all throughout history America has been pretty divided, and there is a sad thing that has been a part of western culture for many years, it is bullying & putting one and another down, everyday in the western world many people are crying & hurting emotionally from school & work & from others and that's what I believe Hilary and Obama wanted to change, but just because she wanted freedom for others doesn't make her a non-Christian, from what I have heard, she spends a lot of time with God in reading the Bible and prayer, and it may be pretty easy for other Christians to judge "SHE IS DOING IT WRONG!" But no, it's not for us to judge, it's her personal relationship with God, and I'm sure God is more than happy for her to spend time with him and you can tell she is born again by her good loving compassion, I can even feel she is born again.

If you look at all the soft persecution currently going on around the western world against Christians, don't blame Hillary, don't blame Obama, don't blame Kevin Rudd, the reason why it started, and the reason why it's happening is, this is the question for everyone is, what has the Church done for the last few decades or so? And that's the question many should be asking.

Churches have been more concerned about their numbers than the people outside the Churches, trying to drag people from one denomination to another, they have been more concerned about the structure, like *oh you can't do that because it ain't mainstream AOGism, or you can't do that because it ain't mainstream Presbyterian. You gotta do this and that in such a certain way to be a pastor of an AOG or Presbyterian Church* Instead of Churches going out to the non-believer, and go aiy yo, come and listen to the amazing things Jesus does and see what he can do for you in your life and others. The other reason is you got Christians slamming others every single day, and that isn't very inviting for non-believers at all. But I will say this to you all, if someone truly becomes born again and gets baptized in the Holy Spirit, their lives will change, no matter how bad of a mess it is in, I have heard testimony after testimony of it happen.

Now someone on here probably wants to slap by now. But if it has became so mainstream for a lot of Christian to slam others and even other Christians by name-calling, talking behind others backs, bringing up other people's past and saying nasty things about one and another, if it's that mainstream then it probably isn't the way Jesus wants us to live, the way I see it, it's plain bullying, it's judging, it's trying to make yourself look better than someone else, etc. I have seen some nasty things from both right wing and left wing, and Christians shouldn't be responding in such ways, but should be responding in a calm and gentle manner and prayer.
Love your heart man . But I dont know where your head is.

clintons killed 52 people - YouTube

Reactions: bbyrd009

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for Clinton, she has a different point of view, and I believe she was trying to unite America more, and wanted freedom for all Americans, she did not want to bully the mexicans, blacks, other races, she did not want to bully the LGBT community or women who came to a decision to have an abortion.

I live in America and that's not the Hillary I know. I think it's good that you're standing up for her, but you really don't know who you're standing up for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Sword