Hip operation canceld

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Same as the last one. frind of mine was going in for the op. I prayed and he was healed first time. Not instant but one prayer. He also canceled his op.
Same deal again pain go in Jesus name hip be healed in Jesus name amen.
thats 2/3 years ago.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
come on down to St Jude's bro; got a ward full waitin on ya
Your closer than me. Why havnt you gone down? I dont have anything that you dont have.
Believers lay hands on the sick and they will recover.
A man told me I can go. So I went. You can to.

God is waiting for one believer to go there.He done every thing and gave you every thing you need to go. You always have a gree light to go. Until He says no.
And God says no very very rearly. The one refusing to go is you. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
You would want me to lay hands on you if you were sick. So you should do the same. You have no reason to not do. You were told to go. But you dont believe. Thats wghy I talk about unblieveing believers. Theres no condemnation in Christ. Gods not holding our unbelief agaisnt us ever.

You are just missing out on so much joy and blessing and groth ny not going and being obedient.

look at Curry Blake DHT 15 hrs long and will teach you every thing you need to know.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Your closer than me. Why havnt you gone down? I dont have anything that you dont have.
Believers lay hands on the sick and they will recover.
A man told me I can go. So I went. You can to.

God is waiting for one believer to go there.He done every thing and gave you every thing you need to go. You always have a gree light to go. Until He says no.
And God says no very very rearly. The one refusing to go is you. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
well, that is usually acknowledged as a gift Sword, and i am not embarrassed to say that that is not my gift.
You would want me to lay hands on you if you were sick.
with all due respect, no i would not.
You were told to go.
honest, i wasn't. Now this might be my failure to hear, or some other shortcoming in myself, lack of faith for that or whatever, i dunno, but as i do not have that gift all i can do is offer succor to them i guess.
teach you every thing you need to know.
can you teach someone to have a "gift" do you think? I have healed many people as a therapist, but it was by addressing poor habits that engendered poor health. Most people still seem to be completely unaware of how to even feed themselves, or the shambles their diet is in, and mostly rely on a guy that profits when they are sick to keep them well.

so i don't know if maybe my mission is just different or what, that might be it perhaps.

Reactions: Josho and Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
well, that is usually acknowledged as a gift Sword, and i am not embarrassed to say that that is not my gift.
You can not find that in the bible. You are told believers. not the gifted. Believers lay hands on the sick and they will be healed.
You and every Christian is commaneded to go set the captives free. No where does it say only some of you. Thats a lie. You can do what I can do in Christ name that is a fact. you say its a special gifting and its not your. That is simply not true.
I am told I can lay hands on the sick and they will be healed. Ok so I believe it as its there in red and black and white.
So I go out and lay hands on the sick and it works. Great prase God. So I tell my wife and kids and they go out and do it and it works. so whats the chances? So I leave my church cuase they think it doesnt work and just like you refuse to do what you are told to do. so they will never see it.
SO we then go tell others all about it. some refuse like you and will never see it. some say well would be great but and scraed, and I say so was I. And now they are laying hands on the sick what the chances. BELIVERS LAY hands on the sick. not unbelievers. As I said there are many unblieving believers out there. This is for every Christian or Gods a liar. He say what he gives to one he will give to all.
Let God be truth and all me be liars. Who has got it wrong you or God?

John 14:23-24 - And to this Jesus replied, "When a man loves me, he follows my teaching. Then my Father will love him, and we will come to that man and make our home within him. The man who does not really love me will not follow my teaching. Indeed, what you are hearing from me now is not really my saying, but comes from the Father who sent me.

with all due respect, no i would not.
So you would run to a doctor or dentist and would not ask a brother for help?

That does not say its ok for you NOT to help a brother in need. You are called to lay hands on the sick rasie the dead and cast out demons. That is not a request. That is a commandment.

Now this might be my failure to hear, or some other shortcoming in myself, lack of faith for that or whatever, i dunno, but as i do not have that gift all i can do is offer succor to them i guess.
We are told we lack nothing in scripture correct????
Now you say oh I lack the calling for healing . No you dont.
Who told you that you do not have the gift of healing? How do you know you dont have it. Is it a feeling? Who told you????????

can you teach someone to have a "gift" do you think?
I can teach you what scripture says about you and the commision. I can go on the streets with you and help you to learn how to set people free.
But if you dont believe it you will never see it. Its all there in scripture that you have a commision and lack NO GOOD THING.
But you heard some where that you dont have what God gave to all. There is no where in scripture that tells us this is only for a few.

I have healed many people as a therapist, but it was by addressing poor habits that engendered poor health. Most people still seem to be completely unaware of how to even feed themselves, or the shambles their diet is in, and mostly rely on a guy that profits when they are sick to keep them well.
You were not called by God to do what your doing. If anything it reveals the heart of the Father in you to help. But God never told any one to go to therapists or learn to be therapists.
You are told to cast out demons. That is the first sigh of a believer is casting out demons not theripizing them to go.
So do you say you also cant cast out demons. its not the same as healing?

so i don't know if maybe my mission is just different or what, that might be it perhaps.

Do you not know what your mission is? You dont know what the commision is for all believers?
So I ask you show me scripture that says some have the gift of healing and some dont.
Please dont misquote do all pray in tounges, do all yada yada.
Also the reason you think you dont have the gift of healing?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So you would run to a doctor or dentist and would not ask a brother for help?
no, i do not use those either. Tbh i'm not even sure why i am in such decent health, i put it down to the omega 3 and probiotics, iow eating what seems to me God intended, but i don't know; i eat junk too. I'm usually pretty active though i guess.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That does not say its ok for you NOT to help a brother in need. You are called to lay hands on the sick rasie the dead and cast out demons. That is not a request. That is a commandment.
yes, however "sick" is a spiritual condition, as is dead and even demon-possessed, so there are other valid interpretations there, whether you agree or not is irrelevant to those who interpret differently.

healing is not a gift, in your opinion? i always thought it was, i'll have to look into that

Reactions: Pisteuo

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Like i said many dont want it. fine move on and dont be telling me what I should be doing. Your replys are pathetic and shallow also self serving.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So do you say you also cant cast out demons. its not the same as healing?
no, i did not say that, and yes, i believe they are either the exact same or quite similar. But the "Exorcist" characterization of "demons" is imo a load of hooey.

If i show someone that an omega 3:6 ratio of 1:20 (or even 200, yikes) will kill them, and a healthy diet of more like 1:2 will cure most of their ills, even if that is impossible to achieve in a grocery store, have i not cast out a demon?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So I ask you show me scripture that says some have the gift of healing and some dont.

Bible Search
1 Corinthians 12:28 And God has placed in the church first of all ...

... for the church: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then
those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-28.htm - 20k

1 Corinthians 12:30 Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in ...

... Do we all have the gift of healing? Do we all have the ability to speak in
unknown languages? ... Not all have the gift of healing, do they? ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-30.htm - 18k

1 Corinthians 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another ...

... The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone
else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. ...
//biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-9.htm - 18k

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Seems like a pretty one sided conversation.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
how do you justify that i would be "misquoting" this passage? What do you think it means, if not "everyone does not have the same gift?" ty
Do all walk in salvation NO do all walk in healing No. It does not say its only for some. It does not say those who have a speacial gift it says believers and is all inclusive.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
actually i seem to be pretty good at it i guess
This is why I do not get any joy talking to you the garbage you are talking. You talking like a fool and I now know whay I put you on the ignore list am done trying to talk to you.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, oh, the dreaded ignore list rears it's ugly head.