His second coming ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
maybe we missed it and await His third coming or is His beloved disciple still working and walking amongst us[Jn 21:22-23] - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
maybe we missed it and await His third coming or is His beloved disciple still working and walking amongst us[Jn 21:22-23] - twinc

no one noticed - it seems we missed Him - on life's busy thoroughfare we pass by angels unaware[Rice] - twinc

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no one noticed - it seems we missed Him - on life's busy thoroughfare we pass by angels unaware[Rice] - twinc

No not really. So many people have the timelines all mixed up. Ez 47:1-12 suggests that the end of the Millennium Age will be 4,000 years after the dedication of Solomon's temple and that the Millennium Age begins in around 90-100 years after the Fig tree comes back to life.

The sign for the beginning of the Kings of the nations of the Earth being drawn into gathering at Armageddon has only gone out in our present lifetime with the Battle in heaven drawing to its conclusion at the same time after which, in the time of these kings, God will establish his everlasting Kingdom with Christ being given dominion over all of the people of the earth such that they should worship Him.

Oh! I don't have to go looking for likely human candidates to fulfil the roles necessary to accomplish the above prophetic outcomes, the bible already tells us who the main characters are and that the human races and nations that will inhabit their respective dominions and characteristics.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No not really. So many people have the timelines all mixed up. Ez 47:1-12 suggests that the end of the Millennium Age will be 4,000 years after the dedication of Solomon's temple and that the Millennium Age begins in around 90-100 years after the Fig tree comes back to life.

The sign for the beginning of the Kings of the nations of the Earth being drawn into gathering at Armageddon has only gone out in our present lifetime with the Battle in heaven drawing to its conclusion at the same time after which, in the time of these kings, God will establish his everlasting Kingdom with Christ being given dominion over all of the people of the earth such that they should worship Him.

Oh! I don't have to go looking for likely human candidates to fulfil the roles necessary to accomplish the above prophetic outcomes, the bible already tells us who the main characters are and that the human races and nations that will inhabit their respective dominions and characteristics.

oh yeah - so will He come in glory for all to see or as a thief in the night to remain unseen - twinc

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 21:22-23
22 Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”

23 Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?

We have indeed missed it. But there is no third coming. If we miss it, we are rather putting off what He said would come "quickly", until the end. Those who do, continue to walk in darkness: "he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going."

1 John 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh yeah - so will He come in glory for all to see or as a thief in the night to remain unseen - twinc
It is the latter:

John 14:19
A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Both.

As a thief in the night to claim His Bride at the wedding Feast in our near future, and then, in our distant future He will come in all of His Glory for all to see.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

In Matthew 24:3 is the question about the coming(s) of Christ and also of the end of the age(s).

Matthew 24:3: -
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

In Scripture I know of two comings of Christ in Luke and Matthew in our near future, with both of these comings told within parables.

I also know from scripture that Christ's final coming is in glory to separate the Flock of the mix sheep and goats, both the sheep and the goats incidentally call Jesus, Lord, at the very end of the Millennium Age.

The question that really needs to be asked of us is, "Does it really matter how many times Christ comes between now and the final judgement at the end of the Millennium Age?" And the follow up question is, "Is that any of our concern at all?"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, addressing the OP only. in addition to your John 21:22-23, Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. also, Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”, and this, Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.
have we missed our Lord second coming? No, and again I say no.
These verses of scriptures have puzzle a many of Christians for years. well that puzzle is now revealed, and be no more. here is the dilemma of these verses. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very old people walking around today. this I reject.

The second option, b. our Lord did return, in his Kingdom, with POWER before some of them standing, died. knowing that our Lord don’t lie, I must accept his words as truth, and get understanding of his words which are true. so what’s the answer?. option a is out so option b, must hold the answer, which we will revealed. so here is the answer,
THE LORD “JESUS” RETURN, (his G3952 παρουσία parousia) IS IN TWO PARTS, OR, HIS RETURN IS IN TWO FOLD.
Lets carefully, and fully explain this two fold return. what do we mean, two fold?, his return is in two parts. the first of his two fold return is in Spirit, and this return happen on the day of Pentecost, before some of them standing died. this return, in power, and in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit) is his first of the same return, only in Spirit. supportive scripture, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. he came in Spirit. how do we know this?. John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him”. the Lord Jesus said that he will “manifest himself”. but how is he manifesting himself?. this is the same question Judas asked, not Iscariot, listen, John 14:22" Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. this is the key question in understanding our Lord's two fold return. here is the answer. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance”. this is the manifestation that Judas asked about. notice, Judas asked, “Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. the manifestation is in the Spiritual “GIFTS”, that was given on Pentecost. lets see this manifestation of Gifts by the scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:7" But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal”. there’s that manifestation that Judas asked about, and happen on Pentecost. the full list follows, 1 Corinthians 12:8-11. this happen on Pentecost just as the prophet Joel spoke by the Word of God. Joel 2:28" And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit”. this is the first fold of the Lord Jesus return. yes, the Lord Jesus return. but did not Joel state that it was the LORD (all cap) Spirit that was poured out?. yes, for the Lord Jesus is God almighty, the Holy Spirit WITHOUT FLESH AND BONE. listen, in Joel, he said that the LORD (all cap) will “pour” out his spirit, small case "s" in spirit. read Joel again. and this happen on Pentecost. scripture, Acts 2:16" But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel”. the apostle Peter plainly let us know that what was happening on Pentecost was what Joel spoke of. next who poured his Spirit, or spirit out?. Joel said it was the LORD, all caps. well lets see who poured it out on Pentecost. Acts 2:32" This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hathshed” forth this, which ye now see and hear”. in Acts 2:4 Peter said, "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance". Spirit here is with the cap "S". the key word here is “shed”. what do shed means?, it is the Greek word, G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-kheh'-o) (or (by variation) ekchuno ek-khoo'-no)
1. to pour forth
2. (figuratively) to bestow
[from G1537 and cheo "to pour"]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

there is our word, in the first definition, “shed” means “pour”. and it is the Lord Jesus who poured out his Spirit, notice the cap "S" in Spirit. this prove that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, who is GOD. and in power, (because he ascended far above the heaven(s), hence, the cap "S" in Spirit that he poured out. “HIS” Spirit on the day of Pentecost, (read Acts 2:32 & 33 again). as our Lord stated before, "My God", is HIS Spirit. my shows possession, when the Lord Jesus said, "my Father, or My God, he is referencing "HIS" Spirit, for God is a Spirit, (John 4:24a), and the Spirit is "HIS" spirit, hence "MY". this pouring out, or the shedding, the MANIFESTATION of the Spirit, in gifts, can be found in 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. this is the manifestation Judas ask about in John 14:22 which the world did not see. so clearly we see that this is the first of his two fold return, in Spirit.

Now the second of his two fold return will be in bodily form, for all eyes to see him, yet to happen. the first return was not visually observed by all eyes, Spirit, (abstract). but his next or the second of his two fold return will be visually, meaning in (concrete) form for all eyes to see. scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”. this is the return everyone knows about and understand, this return is yet to happen. understand this, his, (the Lord Jesus) first fold return was in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit, in power, as in building his church by empowering it, "boldness"). and his second fold return will be in flesh and bone. here is the difference. the first fold return is not seen, but in a manifested present, or G3952 παρουσία parousia (par-ou-siy'-a). the second fold of his return will be in actual appearance, not a manifestation. see the difference in his return. a. manifestation, which happen on Pentecost. and b. his actual appearance as when he left from the Mt. of olives, see Acts 1:9-11. this is also bared out in Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

these are the two fold returns of our Lord Jesus the Christ. first, in MANIFESTATION, meaning in Spirit. second, in bodily form, APPEARANCE. that's the two fold return of the Lord Jesus.

Conclusion: with this first of his two fold returns which happen on Pentecost, we didn't missed this return, for we have the record, the truth of it Acts chapter 2 onward. this return fulfilled your scripture, John 21:22 "Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me". and it also fulfills Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1 and Luke 9:27. now we know, without a doubt, that the Lord Jesus return is a two fold, or two part return. manifestation first, in Spirit, and the bodily "appearance" that is yet to come.

hope this helped.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
GINOLJC, addressing the OP only. in addition to your John 21:22-23, Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. also, Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”, and this, Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.
have we missed our Lord second coming? No, and again I say no.
These verses of scriptures have puzzle a many of Christians for years. well that puzzle is now revealed, and be no more. here is the dilemma of these verses. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very old people walking around today. this I reject.

The second option, b. our Lord did return, in his Kingdom, with POWER before some of them standing, died. knowing that our Lord don’t lie, I must accept his words as truth, and get understanding of his words which are true. so what’s the answer?. option a is out so option b, must hold the answer, which we will revealed. so here is the answer,
THE LORD “JESUS” RETURN, (his G3952 παρουσία parousia) IS IN TWO PARTS, OR, HIS RETURN IS IN TWO FOLD.
Lets carefully, and fully explain this two fold return. what do we mean, two fold?, his return is in two parts. the first of his two fold return is in Spirit, and this return happen on the day of Pentecost, before some of them standing died. this return, in power, and in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit) is his first of the same return, only in Spirit. supportive scripture, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”. he came in Spirit. how do we know this?. John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him”. the Lord Jesus said that he will “manifest himself”. but how is he manifesting himself?. this is the same question Judas asked, not Iscariot, listen, John 14:22" Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. this is the key question in understanding our Lord's two fold return. here is the answer. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance”. this is the manifestation that Judas asked about. notice, Judas asked, “Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?”. the manifestation is in the Spiritual “GIFTS”, that was given on Pentecost. lets see this manifestation of Gifts by the scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:7" But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal”. there’s that manifestation that Judas asked about, and happen on Pentecost. the full list follows, 1 Corinthians 12:8-11. this happen on Pentecost just as the prophet Joel spoke by the Word of God. Joel 2:28" And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit”. this is the first fold of the Lord Jesus return. yes, the Lord Jesus return. but did not Joel state that it was the LORD (all cap) Spirit that was poured out?. yes, for the Lord Jesus is God almighty, the Holy Spirit WITHOUT FLESH AND BONE. listen, in Joel, he said that the LORD (all cap) will “pour” out his spirit, small case "s" in spirit. read Joel again. and this happen on Pentecost. scripture, Acts 2:16" But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel”. the apostle Peter plainly let us know that what was happening on Pentecost was what Joel spoke of. next who poured his Spirit, or spirit out?. Joel said it was the LORD, all caps. well lets see who poured it out on Pentecost. Acts 2:32" This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hathshed” forth this, which ye now see and hear”. in Acts 2:4 Peter said, "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance". Spirit here is with the cap "S". the key word here is “shed”. what do shed means?, it is the Greek word, G1632 ἐκχέω ekcheo (ek-kheh'-o) (or (by variation) ekchuno ek-khoo'-no)
1. to pour forth
2. (figuratively) to bestow
[from G1537 and cheo "to pour"]
KJV: gush (pour) out, run greedily (out), shed (abroad, forth), spill
Root(s): G1537

there is our word, in the first definition, “shed” means “pour”. and it is the Lord Jesus who poured out his Spirit, notice the cap "S" in Spirit. this prove that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, who is GOD. and in power, (because he ascended far above the heaven(s), hence, the cap "S" in Spirit that he poured out. “HIS” Spirit on the day of Pentecost, (read Acts 2:32 & 33 again). as our Lord stated before, "My God", is HIS Spirit. my shows possession, when the Lord Jesus said, "my Father, or My God, he is referencing "HIS" Spirit, for God is a Spirit, (John 4:24a), and the Spirit is "HIS" spirit, hence "MY". this pouring out, or the shedding, the MANIFESTATION of the Spirit, in gifts, can be found in 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. this is the manifestation Judas ask about in John 14:22 which the world did not see. so clearly we see that this is the first of his two fold return, in Spirit.

Now the second of his two fold return will be in bodily form, for all eyes to see him, yet to happen. the first return was not visually observed by all eyes, Spirit, (abstract). but his next or the second of his two fold return will be visually, meaning in (concrete) form for all eyes to see. scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”. this is the return everyone knows about and understand, this return is yet to happen. understand this, his, (the Lord Jesus) first fold return was in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit, in power, as in building his church by empowering it, "boldness"). and his second fold return will be in flesh and bone. here is the difference. the first fold return is not seen, but in a manifested present, or G3952 παρουσία parousia (par-ou-siy'-a). the second fold of his return will be in actual appearance, not a manifestation. see the difference in his return. a. manifestation, which happen on Pentecost. and b. his actual appearance as when he left from the Mt. of olives, see Acts 1:9-11. this is also bared out in Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

these are the two fold returns of our Lord Jesus the Christ. first, in MANIFESTATION, meaning in Spirit. second, in bodily form, APPEARANCE. that's the two fold return of the Lord Jesus.

Conclusion: with this first of his two fold returns which happen on Pentecost, we didn't missed this return, for we have the record, the truth of it Acts chapter 2 onward. this return fulfilled your scripture, John 21:22 "Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me". and it also fulfills Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1 and Luke 9:27. now we know, without a doubt, that the Lord Jesus return is a two fold, or two part return. manifestation first, in Spirit, and the bodily "appearance" that is yet to come.

hope this helped.

you not only do not understand and understandably so but contradict yourself and mislead for you go on to say His second coming will be in bodily form for all to see - so nobody has seen Him so far so maybe someone saw Him when they were not supposed to do when He came as a thief in the night - this is a vital link ignored from Judaism and early Christianity by Christians so via google type in and click on [Judaism and Reincarnation] - twinc

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you not only do not understand and understandably so but contradict yourself and mislead for you go on to say His second coming will be in bodily form for all to see - so nobody has seen Him so far so maybe someone saw Him when they were not supposed to do when He came as a thief in the night - this is a vital link ignored from Judaism and early Christianity by Christians so via google type in and click on [Judaism and the afterlife] - twinc
@twinc, apparently, you did not understand what I posted. re-read and then make another reply.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
@twinc, apparently, you did not understand what I posted. re-read and then make another reply.

it is no good adding confusion to confusion as we have too much as it is -contradictions cannot and must not be accepted - btw for Judaism and the after life substitute [Judaism and Reincarnation] - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not the author of confusion. let me make it as plain as I can. The Lord Jesus is the "ANOTHER" comforter without flesh. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever". and he said that he would come to THEM, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

now let's understanding our lord's two appearances and his "manifestation". his first "appearance" was in the city of David. Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord". after 33 1/2 years later he left. scripture, Acts 1:10 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven". this is the the "second" appearance that is yet to happen.

now, from Acts chapter 2 of his leaving, he return in Spirit, the comforter. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever". and he confirmed this return in Spirit by saying, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". but HOW? he told them, scripture, John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him". ok How is this manifestation done, listen, John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". the manifestation is unseen. let's see this manifestation of the Lord Jesus. Acts 2:1-4 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance". by the speaking with other tongue was the MANIFESTATION.

and lastly, the bible don't lie, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

now if you cannot understand that, go to God in prayer and ask the Lord Jesus to reveal it to you.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
God is not the author of confusion. let me make it as plain as I can. The Lord Jesus is the "ANOTHER" comforter without flesh. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever". and he said that he would come to THEM, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you".

now let's understanding our lord's two appearances and his "manifestation". his first "appearance" was in the city of David. Luke 2:11 "For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord". after 33 1/2 years later he left. scripture, Acts 1:10 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven". this is the the "second" appearance that is yet to happen.

now, from Acts chapter 2 of his leaving, he return in Spirit, the comforter. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever". and he confirmed this return in Spirit by saying, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". but HOW? he told them, scripture, John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him". ok How is this manifestation done, listen, John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". the manifestation is unseen. let's see this manifestation of the Lord Jesus. Acts 2:1-4 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance". by the speaking with other tongue was the MANIFESTATION.

and lastly, the bible don't lie, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

now if you cannot understand that, go to God in prayer and ask the Lord Jesus to reveal it to you.

it is not I who does not understand but you for here you have moved on and into heresy and a denial of the trinity etc - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is not I who does not understand but you for here you have moved on and into heresy and a denial of the trinity etc - twinc
please point out the heresy, and yes I'm not Triniterian

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
please point out the heresy, and yes I'm not Triniterian

it seems you do not know or understand what is meant by heresy - a good and acceptable definition may be found in the Oxford Dictionary - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it seems you do not know or understand what is meant by heresy - a good and acceptable definition may be found in the Oxford Dictionary - twinc
I understand heresy, see, my Doctrine is not of Men, maybe that's the heresy you claim of me. but again, like as my brother the apostle Paul, I was not taught this of men, but of God. now, once more do you want to point out my heresy?

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I understand heresy, see, my Doctrine is not of Men, maybe that's the heresy you claim of me. but again, like as my brother the apostle Paul, I was not taught this of men, but of God. now, once more do you want to point out my heresy?

it has been pointed out already by me and others but it has been ignored by you - so go back on the posts - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it has been pointed out already by me and others but it has been ignored by you - so go back on the posts - twinc
didn't see any
but if my doctrine is a heresy I ask you to answer the Revelation 1:1 question, or take a shot at the Act chapter 9, 22, and 26 revelation. then we can see who is in heresy...... (smile).