Hollywood Legend Charlton Heston Dies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/movies/m...406011709990001LOS ANGELES (April 6) - Charlton Heston, who won the 1959 best actor Oscar as the chariot-racing "Ben-Hur" and portrayed Moses, Michelangelo, El Cid and other heroic figures in movie epics of the '50s and '60s, has died. He was 84.The actor died Saturday night at his home in Beverly Hills with his wife Lydia at his side, family spokesman Bill Powers said. He declined to comment on the cause of death or provide further details.

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
Yes, I was sorry to hear about it but realize that it is the way of all flesh, we are/were about the same age, I'll be 83 June 2nd. Unless God deems otherwise it seems from what I have heard that Paul Newman will soon be joining him. I'm ready when God is but pray He will spare my life here until my wife of 81 leaves as I am her main caretaker.This world is no longer the one I was fortunate enough to grow up in I believe we are in the birth pains of the tribulation and don't look for conditions to improve in the future, for the little children of this world I pray I'm wrong...God Bless...Ray

heh0815

Feb 13, 2008
So sad!He gets this horrible reputation from the left as being a "gun nut" but he was one of the first in Hollywood to get engaged with Civil Rights.