Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is Returning very Soon!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eeeeeeeya,

Women need men to tell them what GOD says.

Men hear it DIRECTLY from GOD.

So that makes "GISMYS_7" a --------------------- woman?

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

Jack van Impe is right. But I didn't need him to tell me, and nor is the rapture the arbiter between those who are raised and changed at the resurrection, and those "left behind", who BTW, will be all dead.
Only the absolute foolish think that Christians will escape the destiny deciding decision of the choice between the seal of God or the mark of the beast, by leaving early. Those of you who are awaiting the rapture, thinking you will escape the mark, are setting yourselves up for receiving it, because when it comes you won't recognise it thinking you will never see it. Like Jesus said, deception in these last days will find the vast majority of people, including Christians, and possibly Impe himself, bowing down to the beast not knowing what they are doing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack van Impe is right. But I didn't need him to tell me,

Agree.
I believe JVI is a faithful servant of the Lord, who does what faithful servants are supposed to do, ie Speak what the Scripture Proclaims.

Agree.
I do not NEED JVI to notify me of what I already learned from the Scriptures.

However, what I know, does not change the fact, many do not know, and the fact JVI is faithful in serving the Lord and someone else may hear JVI, and be influenced to themselves Read the Scriptures and learn ABOUT thee Lord God.

and nor is the rapture the arbiter

Strange comment.
No one has said the Rapture is "the Arbiter".
That makes no sense.
The Rapture is the LIFTING UP of Christ's Church to ABOVE the Earth.
An Abriter is person settling disputes between other parties.

and those "left behind", who BTW, will be all dead.

"Those Left-Behind"...are simply "THOSE" who are NOT included as Converted Men and Members OF "CHRISTS CHURCH", "AT THE TIME, the end time TRiBULATION BEGINS."

And NO, they WILL not "ALL" be dead.

Scripture SPECIFICALLY Teaches...
"During" the END Times Great tribulation;
1) MANY Men who come INTO Belief in Christ, shall be SAVED and SHALL be KILLED.
2) Men who REFUSE to come INTO Belief in Christ, shall NOT BE Saved and SHALL be Killed.
3) A Remnant of MEN SHALL come into BELIEF, and SHALL NOT be "soul" SAVED, but shall BE "flesh" saved, and REMAIN naturally FLESH ALIVE, and begin REPOPULATING the earth with Natural flesh offspring.

Scripture REVEALS WHAT "APPLIES" to "whom" AND WHEN, which is DETERMINED by "TIMING" of the Individuals choices.

An Individual WHO:
Believes in God, in Christ, is Converted BEFORE the great tribulation...IS Excepted from being subject to the effects of the great tribulation.
Already HAS fulfilled his requirement of ONE death...crucified with Christ.
Already HAS become soul saved.
Already HAS become spirit quickened (ie born again)
Already has been Risen UP in a glorified Body.
THAT Indiviudal is WITH the Lord, IN the Clouds, ABOVE the Tribulation that is beginning ON the earth.

An Individual WHO;
Believes in God, but not Christ, IS subject to the Beginning of the Tribulation, WHICH is the Wrath of the Lamb, upon them, FOR THEIR having NOT Believed in Christ.

They Come INTO BELIEF, and then ARE (soul) Saved by the Lord, and then ARE Bodily KILLED, "by" the armies of the Anti-Christ.

Once ALL, of "THOSE" men ARE bodily killed, together, THEIR SAVED SOULS rise UP TO HEAVEN.

When the Lord Jesus RETURNS TO "EARTH",
"WITH" their Saved SOULS, their Bodies are RISEN UP, (IN GLORY), and THEIR SAVED SOULS, returned to their NOW GLORIFIED BODIES.
(THEY have been APPOINtED to be before the Throne of God to praise and worship Him FOREVER)

An Individual WHO;
During the great tribulation, TAKES the mark of beast, (he no longer has the OPTION to Choose to BE WITH the Lord...forgiven, saved, or converted).
THAT man SHALL be KILLED, (BY) the effects that God causes UPON the EARTH.
Their UNSAVED soul shall GO TO HeLL, and experience TOTAL SEPARATION from God, and from the pleasures they experienced while they were ON the earth....
Their DEAD BODIES, shall be left UNBURIED, for the Pleasure of BIRDS to eat.
THEIR souls...WAIT for a bit over 1,000 years....(IN HELL) and then their BODIES are raise up from the dust of the earth, TO HELL, to reunite with their Waiting souls, to STAND BEFORE the JUDGE, and Receive their JUDGEMENT and SENTENCE.

Glory to God,
Taken

B

brakelite

Agree.
I believe JVI is a faithful servant of the Lord, who does what faithful servants are supposed to do, ie Speak what the Scripture Proclaims.

Agree.
I do not NEED JVI to notify me of what I already learned from the Scriptures.

However, what I know, does not change the fact, many do not know, and the fact JVI is faithful in serving the Lord and someone else may hear JVI, and be influenced to themselves Read the Scriptures and learn ABOUT thee Lord God.

Strange comment.
No one has said the Rapture is "the Arbiter".
That makes no sense.
The Rapture is the LIFTING UP of Christ's Church to ABOVE the Earth.
An Abriter is person settling disputes between other parties.

"Those Left-Behind"...are simply "THOSE" who are NOT included as Converted Men and Members OF "CHRISTS CHURCH", "AT THE TIME, the end time TRiBULATION BEGINS."

And NO, they WILL not "ALL" be dead.

Scripture SPECIFICALLY Teaches...
"During" the END Times Great tribulation;
1) MANY Men who come INTO Belief in Christ, shall be SAVED and SHALL be KILLED.
2) Men who REFUSE to come INTO Belief in Christ, shall NOT BE Saved and SHALL be Killed.
3) A Remnant of MEN SHALL come into BELIEF, and SHALL NOT be "soul" SAVED, but shall BE "flesh" saved, and REMAIN naturally FLESH ALIVE, and begin REPOPULATING the earth with Natural flesh offspring.

Scripture REVEALS WHAT "APPLIES" to "whom" AND WHEN, which is DETERMINED by "TIMING" of the Individuals choices.

An Individual WHO:
Believes in God, in Christ, is Converted BEFORE the great tribulation...IS Excepted from being subject to the effects of the great tribulation.
Already HAS fulfilled his requirement of ONE death...crucified with Christ.
Already HAS become soul saved.
Already HAS become spirit quickened (ie born again)
Already has been Risen UP in a glorified Body.
THAT Indiviudal is WITH the Lord, IN the Clouds, ABOVE the Tribulation that is beginning ON the earth.

An Individual WHO;
Believes in God, but not Christ, IS subject to the Beginning of the Tribulation, WHICH is the Wrath of the Lamb, upon them, FOR THEIR having NOT Believed in Christ.

They Come INTO BELIEF, and then ARE (soul) Saved by the Lord, and then ARE Bodily KILLED, "by" the armies of the Anti-Christ.

Once ALL, of "THOSE" men ARE bodily killed, together, THEIR SAVED SOULS rise UP TO HEAVEN.

When the Lord Jesus RETURNS TO "EARTH",
"WITH" their Saved SOULS, their Bodies are RISEN UP, (IN GLORY), and THEIR SAVED SOULS, returned to their NOW GLORIFIED BODIES.
(THEY have been APPOINtED to be before the Throne of God to praise and worship Him FOREVER)

An Individual WHO;
During the great tribulation, TAKES the mark of beast, (he no longer has the OPTION to Choose to BE WITH the Lord...forgiven, saved, or converted).
THAT man SHALL be KILLED, (BY) the effects that God causes UPON the EARTH.
Their UNSAVED soul shall GO TO HeLL, and experience TOTAL SEPARATION from God, and from the pleasures they experienced while they were ON the earth....
Their DEAD BODIES, shall be left UNBURIED, for the Pleasure of BIRDS to eat.
THEIR souls...WAIT for a bit over 1,000 years....(IN HELL) and then their BODIES are raise up from the dust of the earth, TO HELL, to reunite with their Waiting souls, to STAND BEFORE the JUDGE, and Receive their JUDGEMENT and SENTENCE.

Glory to God,
Taken
Yes, heard all that before, and it is entirely based on an assumption of a pre-tribulation rapture and a time of tribulation (some saying 3 1/2 some 7 years) which is also an assumption. That there are people alive on earth throughout the millennium is also an assumption.
If we all just cleaved to what is specifically revealed, such a scenario is impossible to vindicate.

D

Dave L

Holy Spirit Appoints Jack Van Impe to tell the World Jesus is about to Return!! Rapture rejectors will be left behind. Jack says Jack Van Impe Presents — April 20, 2019
We had a dog we would show off by placing a cookie in one of our hands and forming a fist around it. We would then hold both firsts out in front of the pooch and tell her to guess what hand the cookie was in. To people's amazement, "Baby Alice" the dog would guess the correct hand every time! Of course it was a joke we all found entertaining. But this is what Jack does $$$. If you read the bible, anyone knows Jesus is returning soon.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, heard all that before,

Well, I didn't expound on ALL....

And...matter of fact, neither did you.

So ...that we are on the same page...

how about you DEFINE (according to you) the difference between a Christian and a Born Again Christian.

Then we can move forward on who Expressly is claiming what.

Glory to God,
Taken

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe and obey the very Words of Jesus!!!
Luke 21:36 Jesus tells believers ==Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Believe and obey the very Words of Jesus!!!
Luke 21:36 Jesus tells believers ==Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
Why do you stand there looking up into the sky?
You will see Him come down the same way
they saw Him go up?
dur

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
We had a dog we would show off by placing a cookie in one of our hands and forming a fist around it. We would then hold both firsts out in front of the pooch and tell her to guess what hand the cookie was in. To people's amazement, "Baby Alice" the dog would guess the correct hand every time! Of course it was a joke we all found entertaining. But this is what Jack does $$$. If you read the bible, anyone knows Jesus is returning soon.
If only you could Quote that, and not the exact opposite huh?
wadr you make it really hard to even pity you, ok

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is such a thing as a Christian who hasn't been born again?

Well sure. Many people go to Christian Churches to HEAR about God and Jesus.

When they are hearing, and believing and following Scriptural teachings....I have heard them call themselves Christians....
And I have heard other people call them Christians.

What do you call them who are going and hearing and believing Christian teachings in a Christian Church...............BEFORE........
They have chosen to become Born Again?

Glory to God,
Taken