Holy Spirit - Bearing witness of adoption - Truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This information is for you about the topic, the scripture shared pertains to the Adoption of the Holy Spirit to believers in the Gospel of Christ.

“For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:15-16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭4:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭5:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Be encouraged to search out the truth founded in faith in the Gospel of Christ.

In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to be encouraged tonight. Having a hard time right now. Thanks for the encouraging words MatthewG.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Devin,

May others find rest in the assurance and truth of Gods word my friend.

God is much more than us human beings as God is a spirit.

God is also light, and love.

He created each and everyone one of us, including you.

He loves, he sent his son because is his love to be able to communicate with us again being Jesus took away sin from the world.

Allowing us to freely have access by faith in the Gospel of Christ.

That allows such Liberty for the ability for all people to be able to make the choice to turn and look towards God and towards Jesus for all they have done and be thankful.

Knowing they are adopted into the kingdom of heaven because of their faith in death, burial, and resurrection of Christ who brings to us newness of life being a new creation being a son or daughter of God.

In peace, and kindness of Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

Reactions: dev553344

Eve

Mar 11, 2022
Gulf coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to be encouraged tonight. Having a hard time right now. Thanks for the encouraging words MatthewG.
Hi. I’m new here. First post. I know what you mean by having a hard time, I suffer from a chronic disease so nights can be long. Dear Lord, plese be with Matthew and give him peace. We ask in Jesus name. Amen .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello feel free to message if needed.

God bless to all of you, peace and grace from the Lord Jesus Christ,

Matthew Gallagher

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This information is for you about the topic, the scripture shared pertains to the Adoption of the Holy Spirit to believers in the Gospel of Christ.

“For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:15-16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭4:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭5:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Be encouraged to search out the truth founded in faith in the Gospel of Christ.

In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

How exciting it is for us Christians Matt when those in Christ gather in remembrance of Jesus. won't be long now, bout another month.
(Luke 22:19) . . .Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to you,

Did you know these truths about being adopted as a Child of God where you call out to God whom is now become your Father?