The Secret Society (No Homer's)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I perceive that my death is just around the corner.

???

This is a rather strange thread... are you serious here, or is this just a cryptic reference to something that an insider would get?

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I perceive that my death is just around the corner.
Yeah, I know what that's like. I look at it this way...the Lord has me here for a reason and since He is my King and I love Him more than my own life, I will do, to the best of my ability, whatever He wants. (I have been ill and in pain for many years).
But the second His time for me to be here is done, I'll breathe a deep sigh of relief. But I don't think I'd have this attitude if I was in your shoes.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I know what that's like. I look at it this way...the Lord has me here for a reason and since He is my King and I love Him more than my own life, I will do, to the best of my ability, whatever He wants. (I'm have been ill and in pain for many years).
But the second His time for me to be here is done, I'll breathe a deep sigh of relief. But I don't think I'd have this attitude if I was in your shoes.
Specially when their is a fate far worse than death called the second death .
May he call upon the Lord JESUS , believing from the heart before that day arrives .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Homer Flintstone...now there's a scary combination! Lol
308bbdb018f87b2b438e3caa26d60c3f.jpg

He-e-e-y...this donut's petrified!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
???

This is a rather strange thread... are you serious here, or is this just a cryptic reference to something that an insider would get?

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him
Just believe something as you naturally do, and you'll have your answer.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yeah, I know what that's like. I look at it this way...the Lord has me here for a reason and since He is my King and I love Him more than my own life, I will do, to the best of my ability, whatever He wants. (I have been ill and in pain for many years).
Oh sorry, your the king of pain. I'll go run in front of a truck and hope for a crippling debilitated outcome so I just might relate.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just believe something as you naturally do, and you'll have your answer.

It's not good to think like that if you're serious. Don't you fear what might be waiting for you after death? I mean, you obviously associate with Christians, so you must know what they believe concerning those who go into the next life without God. :confused:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It's not good to think like that if you're serious. Don't you fear what might be waiting for you after death? I mean, you obviously associate with Christians, so you must know what they believe concerning those who go into the next life without God. :confused:
I say your country needs another plague to settle the people's down.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
LoL!

"Mr. Yahweh" is an extremely accurate presentation of the Old Testament God, like down to the T, LoL!!

Thanks for the laughs, though. :)
(Like I've said) I figure once someone crosses that vast gap of knowledge by surrendering to a supposed belief about reality, then the brain will accept that belief as real sensory information.