Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to start this thread in response to other threads that are no longer available.

@APAK @amigo de christo @Cristo Rei @Reggie Belafonte

While I don’t hate homosexuals but pray for them to abstain from their heinous abominations towards God and repent for their sins, then and only then could I accept a person who is a homosexual be he man or woman into the congregation of God.

It seems like so many so called Christians are embracing this garbage and even encouraging it.

This acceptance of these homosexuals into our Churches and hanging rainbow flags on the fake churches and their homes are a sign of being in league with Satan as are those who accept this deviant filth, because that’s what it is deviant filth.

It goes against the word of God, it’s in the Holy Book and speaks out against it, yet people refuse to acknowledge this, this to me is new age liberal hippy Christianity, that’s what I like to call it, people who accept this form of false Christianity in accepting of these unrepentive individuals are not true Christians and are damned and being fooled by Satan himself to go against God’s word.

I hope this thread is not deleted and is left open for discussion, we as true Christians have a God given right to refuse such things into our flock or churches and the right to discuss it.

Thank you,
JohnPaul

Last edited by a moderator:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very serious topic that had gone without a serious response by the true church...and its more that just homosexuality.

Here's a list taken from Wikipedia, if this source can be credible on this issue, of all that officially support LGBT+ activities. I would say it is out-of-date by now

Just for N. America....

List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT people - Wikipedia

List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT people

North America

Anglican
United Church of Christ's motto which expresses its support for LGBT rights

Church of the Pilgrims in Washington, D.C. indicating its support for LGBT rights

Metropolitan Community Church, a LGBT-affirming Christian church in New York City

Grace Gospel Chapel, in Seattle
Baptist
Catholic
Lutheran
  • Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: the ELCA's document A Social Statement on Human Sexuality: Gift and Trust [41] notes "While Lutherans hold various convictions regarding lifelong, monogamous, same-gender relationships, this church is united on many critical issues. It opposes all forms of verbal or physical harassment and assault based on sexual orientation. It supports legislation and policies to protect civil rights and to prohibit discrimination in housing, employment, and public services. It has called upon congregations and members to welcome, care for, and support same-gender couples and their families and to advocate for their legal protection."
  • Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada[42]

------------continued below---------------

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Methodist
  • United Methodist Church's General Conference, voted forward a conservative "Traditional plan", defeating the more liberal "One Church plan." No discretion is allowed to ordain gay, lesbian, or bisexual clergy in same-gender relationships, or marry gay couples.[43] There is no prohibition on the ordination of transgender clergy and the Judicial Council ruled, in 2007, that transgender clergy can remain ordained.[44][45] The United Methodist News Service reiterated that there is no rule against transgender clergy.[46] The vote on the "Traditional Plan" was 53 percent in favor to 47 opposed.[47] The Judicial Council reviewed the plan and upheld 10 petitions while declaring 7 petitions, approximately 40 percent of the plan, unconstitutional.[48][49][50] UMC's Book of Discipline Article 4. [Inclusiveness of the Church] includes this statement: "All persons without regard to race, color, national origin, status, or economic condition, shall be eligible to attend its worship services... " and later, within part 304.4: "The practice of homosexuality is incompatible with Christian teaching. Therefore self-avowed practicing homosexuals are not to be certified as candidates, ordained as ministers, or appointed to serve in The United Methodist Church."[51] Previously, Annual Conferences had affirmed LGBT clergy and relationships through resolutions.[52][53][54][55][56] The South Carolina Annual Conference had passed a resolution supporting transgender rights.[57][58] The Western Jurisdiction elected the denomination's first openly and partnered lesbian bishop in 2016.[59] The North Central Jurisdiction considered an openly gay nominee for bishop although not elected.[60] Additionally, the Northeastern Jurisdiction passed a resolution supporting the option of allowing same-sex marriages.[61] On May 7, 2018 the Council of Bishops in the United Methodist Church, had proposed allowing individual pastors and regional church bodies to decide whether to ordain LGBT clergy and perform same-sex weddings, which came to be known as the One Church plan. Their proposal was rejected by the February 26, 2019 General Conference vote.[62] The highest level of the United Methodist Church will now strengthen punishments for 1) pastors who are non-celibate gay people, or 2) pastors who perform same-sex weddings. Nevertheless, the Western Jurisdiction, the German Central Conference, and other annual conferences within other jurisdictions have announced that they will not enforce the Traditional Plan and some of these have continued to ordain LGBTQ clergy.[63][64][65][66][67][68]
  • United Church of Canada shares both the rich heritage of Methodist and Reform traditions. In 1925, Canadian Methodist Church, Canada, Congregationalists and some churches of the Presbyterian Church in Canada united to form the United Church of Canada. Within the United Church of Canada, congregations decide if they are Affirming or if they perform same sex marriages. Over 150 United Church congregations are either Affirming or are in the process of becoming Affirming congregations.
---end of part 2------------
---continued below--------------------------

Reactions: JohnPaul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pentecostal
Reformed
Other

And I reckon even some of your local and MS Churches are also sympathizing with the LGBT+ groups as we speak....compromising the very life-blood of the Body of Christ.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very serious topic that had gone without a serious response by the true church...and its more that just homosexuality.

Here's a list taken from Wikipedia, if this source can be credible on this issue, of all that officially support LGBT+ activities. I would say it is out-of-date by now

Just for N. America....

List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT people - Wikipedia

List of Christian denominations affirming LGBT people

North America

Anglican
United Church of Christ's motto which expresses its support for LGBT rights

Church of the Pilgrims in Washington, D.C. indicating its support for LGBT rights

Metropolitan Community Church, a LGBT-affirming Christian church in New York City

Grace Gospel Chapel, in Seattle
Baptist
Catholic
Lutheran
  • Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: the ELCA's document A Social Statement on Human Sexuality: Gift and Trust [41] notes "While Lutherans hold various convictions regarding lifelong, monogamous, same-gender relationships, this church is united on many critical issues. It opposes all forms of verbal or physical harassment and assault based on sexual orientation. It supports legislation and policies to protect civil rights and to prohibit discrimination in housing, employment, and public services. It has called upon congregations and members to welcome, care for, and support same-gender couples and their families and to advocate for their legal protection."
  • Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada[42]

------------continued below---------------
Thank you for commenting brother, when I said Homosexuality in the title I also meant all the other homosexual atrocities associated with it, transgenders, transexuals, LGTB, thank you for mentioning them.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for commenting brother, when I said Homosexuality in the title I also meant all the other homosexual atrocities associated with it, transgenders, transexuals, LGTB, thank you for mentioning them.
Yes, and people are serving jail time in the States at least, for pulling down and burning these LGBT+ flags off church buildings. It has no room in the true Body of Christ.

The evil powers of this world, with God's permission, are working within Christ's Kingdom today to separate the tares from the wheat....it will all come out in the wash as they say. Give it more time and we will see a lot more strain and separation because of this new evil phenomenon. It is clearly a cleaning and thinning out process in the works identifying the false Christians hiding illegitimately within the Body. There has been a large proportion of Church goers or members who have left because of this new evil. There will be many more that will make this spiritual departure, as the Spirit calls them out.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and people are serving jail time in the States at least, for pulling down and burning these LGBT+ flags off church buildings. It has no room in the true Body of Christ.

The evil powers of this world, with God's permission, are working within Christ's Kingdom today to separate the tares from the wheat....it will all come out in the wash as they say. Give it more time and we will see a lot more strain and separation because of this new evil phenomenon. It is clearly a cleaning and thinning out process in the works identifying the false Christians hiding illegitimately within the Body. There has been a large proportion of Church goers or members who have left because of this new evil. There will be many more that will make this spiritual departure, as the Spirit calls them out.
It’s amazing to me how many Christians have bought into this Satanic mockery of God’s law in allowing unrepentant and non celibate homosexuals and all the other titles that come with it into the buildings they call Churches.

Is this not a defilement of the Holy Bible especially those who call themselves Pastors, Reverends and Church leaders who read and teach from the good Book and preach all embracing love and acceptance of these people?

Satan is laughing his evil head off at the mockery he’s made of these so called Christians and their leaders.

Not only should the rainbow flags be torn down and burned but the whole building the flag hangs off of should be dowsed in gasoline and burned down to the grown for it’s mockery of God almighty’s word.

And to those so called Christians in acceptance of this vile filth are in league with Satan whether they know it or not.

Reactions: DuckieLady and APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems like so many so called Christians are embracing this garbage and even encouraging it.
It is in fact quite puzzling and disturbing to see "Christian" denominations supporting the LGBTQ agenda. But then liberalism has been destroying mainline churches for a very long time. The movement to ordain homosexuals was probably the start of this rot. The only loving thing that sinners (regardless of the sins) need to hear is "God now commands all men everywhere to repent and believe of the Lord Jesus Christ". And without repentance there is no remission of sins.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's one view from the Bible..
In Corinthians 6:9 -11 concerning the inheritance of the Kingdom of God. This also applies to the entire LGBTQ+ vile groups..

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! The sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, (passive) homosexual partners, (practicing) homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, the verbally abusive, and swindlers will not inherit the kingdom of God. Some of you once lived this way. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Notice that there are two primary roles for homosexual relationships or for gays (also apples to the entire LGBTQ+)

In context, to the Corinthian church, as with any modern church, these kinds of behaviors are definitely not worthy of the Kingdom; and should never be encouraged or even spoken about with those having these issues, especially if they feel it is ok or normal behavior. Else we ourselves can become part of the problem and compromise and weaken our own faith. Prayer and praying is the best hope and policy with others, and not with those that currently have these grave issues or those that even sympathize with their sin.

All LGBTQ+ behavior may be forgiven. God’s grace is much bigger for any sin. These types are very serious though and very difficult to pull out of, literally and spiritually.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is in fact quite puzzling and disturbing to see "Christian" denominations supporting the LGBTQ agenda. But then liberalism has been destroying mainline churches for a very long time. The movement to ordain homosexuals was probably the start of this rot. The only loving thing that sinners (regardless of the sins) need to hear is "God now commands all men everywhere to repent and believe of the Lord Jesus Christ". And without repentance there is no remission of sins.
Amen..and to @Mantis ...yes, we can easily say we are human, although believers in Christ, those who are saved in strong faith must defy its presence in the Body of Christ. And yes, I've committed some sins in my past, not these sins, although they count for the same and need forgiveness....I am today forgiven as I laid down my self and repented to the will of God. If one is truly in Christ how can we not repent of it? These things are repugnant to our souls. It would drive me crazy and torment me until I was cleansed of sins that would sear my conscience. And I've had a few that did! The key is to not let this become a way of living. Now that is very destructive...be and stay in Christ.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The position of a Priest is to bring his flock to the Kingdom of God.
If one was a true Priest of Christ Jesus he would be talking from the position of the Kingdom of God and not of this world at all.
A true Priest comes from the Kingdom of God and is sent out in this world among the wolves.

In or under Communism such don't have Church and State. it's only State ! a Mans works State of the lost and under a curse.

Reactions: JohnPaul and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The position of a Priest is to bring his flock to the Kingdom of God.
If one was a true Priest of Christ Jesus he would be talking from the position of the Kingdom of God and not of this world at all.
A true Priest comes from the Kingdom of God and is sent out in this world among the wolves.

In or under Communism such don't have Church and State. it's only State ! a Mans works State of the lost and under a curse.
Bang on Reggie!
..it's all about the KINGDOM. A citizen of the KINGDOM where Christ reigns and we are in it as his priests. And we look forward to that day when we can enjoy the full fruits of it, than just being 'down' here..

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy is a sin. So are many other things. Unbelief is a sin. Hate is a sin. Maliciousness is a sin. Jesus paid for sin. All people bank accounts are covered. Do you believe that? Do they believe having abiding in faith, hope, and love? I can not judge, I can only read the fruit, but my own brain can deceive me.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy is a sin. So are many other things. Unbelief is a sin. Hate is a sin. Maliciousness is a sin. Jesus paid for sin. All people bank accounts are covered. Do you believe that? Do they believe having abiding in faith, hope, and love? I can not judge, I can only read the fruit, but my own brain can deceive me.
It depends on what type of fruit(s) are produced Matthew. Some fruits are spawned from the Spirit and the will of God, some are from the will of man and his own spirit. Sometimes to an observer, both 'seem' GOOD or HARMLESS. In reality one is evil or bad when monitored over time more closely. That has been my experience. And I'm not just pointing fingers at other folks here, I'm also pointing them back at myself as well. We can know the difference if we allow the Spirit to rule in our lives. Again this is for my own well being as yours.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as they’re repentant about their sin they should be accepted. No different than adultery. If the adulterous continue to cheat on their spouses they are not repentant.
Look real closely at what he said . HE said NON repentant . Folks we have to make our stand on the original pattern
that Christ and the apostels left us , or folks aint gonna make it . Any sin that one does not repent of
must be seperated out , till they do repent . We must keep this pattern or prepare to fall .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it slowly . He is talking about Unrepentant sin . WE must KEEP the original pattern .
How many more churches must fall away before folks start heeding the original pattern .
Leaven will leaven the whole lump . LEARN the original pattern well .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would like to start this thread in response to other threads that are no longer available.

@APAK @amigo de christo @Cristo Rei @Reggie Belafonte

While I don’t hate homosexuals but pray for them to abstain from their heinous abominations towards God and repent for their sins, then and only then could I accept a person who is a homosexual be he man or woman into the congregation of God.

This acceptance of these homosexuals into our Churches and hanging rainbow flags on the fake churches and their homes are a sign of being in league with Satan as are those who accept this deviant filth, because that’s what it is deviant filth.

It goes against the word of God, it’s in the Holy Book and speaks out against it, yet people refuse to acknowledge this, this to me is new age liberal hippy Christianity, that’s what I like to call it, people who accept this form of false Christianity in accepting of these unrepentive individuals are not true Christians and are damned and being fooled by Satan himself to go against God’s word.

I hope this thread is not deleted and is left open for discussion, we as true Christians have a God given right to refuse such things into our flock or churches and the right to discuss it.

Thank you,
JohnPaul

Hi JP

Iv always had a similar point of view... I hate the sin but not the sinner...
And no sin should ever be promoted as righteous...

There was a gay Aussie guy on another Christian forum who i befriended. He opened up to the forum and admitted he was gay and he hated the fact. He knows it is a sin and repents.
I tried to get a better understanding of what such a person is going through, is the same sex attraction innate, can it be overcome. Well the poor guy is in a real spiritual battle, trying hard to overcome what seems something that is similar to addiction...

Gay people feel dirty after having sex. The kind of feeling one has after masturbating or having sex with a proustite but worse i would expect. Deep down you know its wrong. Thats why they have these "gay pride" parades, to tell each other that its ok and be proud of it when their own guts are telling them its not.

As for church i don't think they should ever deny anyone into church... But it definitely should not be promoting such a lifestyle with rainbow flags and celebrations of gayness

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi JP

Iv always had a similar point of view... I hate the sin but not the sinner...
And no sin should ever be promoted as righteous...

There was a gay Aussie guy on another Christian forum who i befriended. He opened up to the forum and admitted he was gay and he hated the fact. He knows it is a sin and repents.
I tried to get a better understanding of what such a person is going through, is the same sex attraction innate, can it be overcome. Well the poor guy is in a real spiritual battle, trying hard to overcome what seems something that is similar to addiction...

Gay people feel dirty after having sex. The kind of feeling one has after masturbating or having sex with a proustite but worse i would expect. Deep down you know its wrong. Thats why they have these "gay pride" parades, to tell each other that its ok and be proud of it when their own guts are telling them its not.

As for church i don't think they should ever deny anyone into church... But it definitely should not be promoting such a lifestyle with rainbow flags and celebrations of gayness
Well I do not understand the whole Gay thing.
I have always liked Girls from when I was real young and I was not into the boy girl germs thing that so many boys played on, but then again the girls did not really like me and I was around boys in the main all tho we did have cubby houses at school in grade 5,6,7 down the back paddock with the girls that liked us, but most of the girls were too scared I think and kept away from me. but I liked them but they would not talk to me.
But then as I leaf school I got to know the others but they were not my type, boring even if they liked me, I did not want them, good looking and all. but I could not be bothered. So it's hard to find the right woman.
I found the right one or she found me.
But as to true attraction that's a big bag of things that just come together.
Physical attraction is one thing but such does not cut it in reality at all. well not for me. and I was never one to run about like a dog.

I have had blokes look up to me for whatever reason, even people who I never got on with at school have surprised me, I thought that they hated me but I found out later that they were just jealous of me. They are not Gay. but some blokes do really look up to other blokes.
I wonder about the Gays with that ? what is it with them. I think it's about themselves that they love and an ego driven show, maybe a woman is too much for them ? are they competing ? is it competition.
My Gay mate would always fight with both of his wife's in a horror way before he became Gay, I was shocked at how he talked to the first one and she was one from school from grad 3 on, that I really liked the look of but we did not truly get on because she was boring but a nice person. I was stunned as how he talked to her, I was just frozen and she said Penny for your thoughts to me. what could I say ! Maybe I should of said to my mate, You do not talk to women like that Donny ! Donny did not have a Father from a young age to keep him in line. nice bloke but young boys need a firm hand to respect women.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAX....Yipes your list.

I wholly agree ALL should be invited into a House dedicated to God, to Hear the Word of GOD.

Appears a House erected and establish as a House dedicated to God...
Has become desecrated as a house dedicated to it’s “attendees”, “congregations”.... and they are honoring and positioning the “beliefs” of the “attendees” ie the created....over and above the honor, position, word of the Creator.

There are many anti-Christs.
Abomination of Desolation prelude?
Frauds yielding to words of men rather than the Word of God...in Houses posing as a House of God...

How quickly America rose up as a Beacon among World Nations WITH GOD.
How quickly we observe American FALLING WITHOUT GOD.
Very Disturbing and Sad.

Glory to God,
Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.