Homosexuals Mock 'Last Supper' With Sex-Toys Twist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Pag...L20070925b.html
Organizers of San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair -- sponsored by Miller Brewing Co. -- have portrayed Christ and his disciples as half-naked homosexual sadomasochists in the event's promotional advertisement, and the conservative group Concerned Women for America is complaining about the hypocrisy of it.Folsom Street Fair Ad"The bread and wine representing Christ's broken body and lifegiving blood are replaced with sadomasochistic sex toys in this twisted version of Da Vinci's The Last Supper," CWA said on its Web site."'Gay' activists disingenuously call Christians 'haters' and 'homophobes' for honoring the Bible, but then lash out in this hateful manner toward the very people they accuse," said said Matt Barber, CWA's policy director for cultural issues."In their version of The Last Supper, Christ, Who gave His life for our sins, is despicably replaced by sin itself as the object of worship."CWA is calling on California politicians -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sens. Feinstein and Boxer among them -- to "publicly condemn this unprovoked attack against Christ and His followers."We further challenge the media to cover this affront to Christianity with the same vigor as recent stories about cartoon depictions of Mohammed and other items offensive to the Muslim community," CWA said.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I really dislike that term "homophobe". Nobody is afraid of homos. It is a term designed by homosexuals to try and shame heterosexuals into believing the idea that homosexuality is ok. It is not. I know it. They know it. We all know it.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
They make me so angry. I ought to go to California and do an old fashioned soap box ministry on the fag capital of the world, the gay neighborhood of San Francisco.

Dave...

Aug 16, 2007
I know someone on another forum that wrote to the sponcer. This is what he said to us and the reply that he received.
It was being sponcered by Miller Beer so I wrote to them & told them what I think. I guess others did also because this is a e-mail I just got (3 weeks later) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you for contacting Miller Brewing Company. While Miller has supported the Folsom Street Fair for several years, we take exception to the poster the organizing committee developed this year. We understand some individuals may find the imagery offensive and we have asked the organizers to remove our logo from the poster effective immediately. We regret that our failure to adhere to our own policy led to an inappropriate use of our trademark and apologize to anyone who was offended as a result, particularly members of the Christian community who have contacted us to express their concern. We are conducting an immediate audit of our procedures for approving local marketing and sales sponsorships to ensure that this does not happen again. It is important to understand that the Folsom Street Fair does not target the general public in its communications. The fair itself and the organization's website are only intended for the adult alternative lifestyle community. Sincerely, Miller Brewing Company Consumer Affairs Department Ref: Case#N20049856[/url]