Hoosiers for Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday the pro life group I am in, together we got over 500 signatures to end abortion in Indiana from life at conception. Praise God!!!! I hope this petittion will help save innocent lives and families.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think this will ever be an ongoing fight, not easily won.
Bottom line is ...the thief come to destroy, kill and take away ...it is like candy to him. He has many followers as we know :oops:

God bless you x

Reactions: marks and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this will ever be an ongoing fight, not easily won.
Bottom line is ...the thief come to destroy, kill and take away ...it is like candy to him. He has many followers as we know :oops:

God bless you x

For sure! Everyone was pretty nice. Only one was trying to debate it, and I was pretty busy getting signatures to argue or know how to argue. I just asked people for siggies as she gave up and left. I was a lone volunteer for the second shift 2pm to 8pm...But I got about 200 of those signatures....there were so many.

Reactions: marks and Willie T

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday the pro life group I am in, together we got over 500 signatures to end abortion in Indiana from life at conception. Praise God!!!! I hope this petittion will help save innocent lives and families.
Godspeed!!

Reactions: Mayflower