• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
"""Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:""""

This verse is the cornerstone verse to help you understand that you are always at peace with God.
Notice carefully. ""we HAVE"..... not.... we are earning, or we are keeping, or we are hoping in end to get..
Do you see that? = You are at PEACE WITH GOD !
Its so important regarding your correct understanding of the Blood Atonement that you come to BELIEVE this verse, as if you can find your way there in your head and faith, you will be delivered from ever again trying to keep yourself right with God by YOUR EFFORT.
And once you are in this place of right believing (Grace) you are on your way to perfected discipleship.
But until you understand in your heart of faith that you ARE at peace with God at all times, BECAUSE you are "justified by faith".... then you will continue to not understand your salvation and you will be stuck in a vicious cycle of....well, i messed up again, so now let me go and by MY EFFORT get myself back into God's favor...
NO !!
You can't get yourself back into God's favor, because you never put yourself into God's acceptence to begin with....
Understand ?

-----------

"""""""For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.""""

Now, this is another KEY verse that shows you that the OLD TESTAMENT has no ability to do anything for your sin, or your salvation.
And notice carefully "" Have no more consciousness of SIN"
Notice that?
So, do you have sin in your head? Are you repenting of sin? Confessing ?
Yet, the salvation of Jesus is given not just to allow you into the family of God, (born again) but its also given to take the "curse of the LAW" away from you, and put you "under Grace", so that by understanding that you always have peace with God, you find that "sin consciousness" is being removed from your mind to the point were sin and consciousness of sin becomes so distant and faded that it has no power anymore to even tempt you.
This is what God has also done for you through "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
So, if you have sinning and repenting issues, then you are not walking in the Grace of God, but you are walking in your self effort (walking in the flesh) to try to keep yourself in God's favor, (trying to keep yourself saved)...and until you stop doing that in your head and start BELIEVING that the blood of Jesus alone keeps you in perfect peace with God, you will not have perfect peace with God in your heart for very long, if ever.

--------

"""""""""By the whichwill we are sanctified = through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.""""""

Whats the point of this important verse?

1.) You are SANCTIFIED = by the body of Jesus being given on the Cross.
This means that you can't do this yourself by striving and trying by self effort.
You are ALREDY ... in God's perspective, = Sanctified. This is why you are "accepted in the Beloved.".

2. ) "ONCE AND FOR ALL"...... So, you are once and for all saved, born again, and sanctified. You are forever "once and for all", made the "righteousness of God in Christ", which means you have to start seeing yourself as this all the time. = "as Christ IS, so are the born again in this WORLD"..
Let this put an end to your concern about,, "i have to keep my salvation". "i need to repent again and again and again, and confess"""......
And let this truth become your "once and for all" understanding that God has accepted you and will keep you always because OF the one time sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross = "the gift of Righteousness" becoming YOU.

----------------

""""""But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;"""""

Once again, another NT proof verse that is showing you that God has completed your salvation for you and offered it, and you have it if you are born again.
"one sacrifice for sins,= forever"..
This means that all your sin is gone......paid for......removed. = The CROSS.
You have none..... you instead have the "righteousness of God in Christ".

-------------

""""""For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that ARE sanctified.""""""

And again, Here is God trying to make you SEE that you are perfected, sanctified.....
So, if you are perfected, do you have to try to do it?
If you are PERFECTED, do you have to try to do it or keep it?
So, spend your discipleship not trying to be accepted, but rather spend it walking in the understanding (right Mind) that you are already sanctified and perfected and AT PEACE WITH GOD, always. And when you do this, you will find your mind loses sin consciousness and your holy lifestyle becomes not just available, but normal.

-------------------------

""""""""" And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.""""""

Here is GOD telling you that He does not remember your sin.
So, why do you worry about it, and repent of it, when God does not remember it?
Romans 4:8

Its because you have misunderstood a few verses that became a stumbling stone to your faith, =thats why.

So, instead of staying in a state of wrong believing, .....get out of that carnal mind, and come into right believing, = BELIEVE that God does not remember your sin....
He will not. And why? Because Jesus has been judged for them ALL on the Cross.

You are free. But not until you SEE THIS and BELIEVE IT.
Once you do, then right believing become right living.
You have to get there in your FAITH.. You have to learn to see yourself as God has made you to be.... " As Christ IS....so are the born again....in this world".
RIGHT NOW, and forever.

-----------

18"""""" Now where remission of sin is, there is no more offering for sin.""""""

Notice. = "where remission of sin IS"....... where this IS... Where is this? ??

Its in the life of all the born again.
SAINT = We all have "remission" of sin... This means, covering, pardon, and removal.
This is your position "in Christ", of being "made righteous".
It does not matter how you feel. .. See, you worry about how you feel, instead of BELIEVING RIGHT. So, never mind how you feel....only be available to believe the Truth.. The truth is, you are perfected, sanctified, AND made righteousess, and your sin GOD WILL REMEMBER NO MORE. = YOU ARE always at Peace with God. = Forever.
NOW, align your mind with all this NT truth.
SAINT = Believe RIGHT and you will find that this IS your power to live Holy.
Believe wrong and you never will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Josho

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely sympathize with what is trying to be said here. However, it falls short, in my view, in explaining the role our will and works play in our Christian life. What you are arguing is that *only Christ* could do the work of our redemption. Nobody could do that work but Christ alone.

But does this mean the Christian's will and works do not play any role in our Christian life? Of course not! And thus, when you speak of the exclusive work of Christ in redeeming us, and ignore the role our will and works play in our Christian life, it tends towards confusion.

The reality is, we are not empty containers that God operates through, as if we are drones with no mind and no will. Being born again does not mean we check in our volition and our ability to choose to do good. On the contrary, Salvation in Christ is what gives us the new birth and the ability to not only be good but to do good, as well.

We will not have peace unless we choose to abide in the new spiritual nature that Christ has given us. We still live in the carnal body, and we are still susceptible to sin. When we choose to abide in Christ and in our new spiritual nature, we should to do good works that please the Lord. And this will give us peace. There will be no peace if we choose to indulge our carnal nature, and displease God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But does this mean the Christian's will and works do not play any role in our Christian life? Of course not! And thus, when you speak of the exclusive work of Christ in redeeming us, and ignore the role our will and works play in our Christian life, it tends towards confusion.

The reason that you are not able to stop repenting, and i know you can't Randy, so don't lie, ..... i know you are repenting and confessing your sin, and this because you are deeply involved in your own self righteousness as your "faith".
You are so obsessed with your gospel of self that you run to any Thread that gives all Credit to Christ, and deny it.
You actually feel good in your flesh, when you are able to deny the Grace of God and substitute. "the works of Randy" for the Blood of Jesus.
THats why you are on this forum.

See, here is your gospel, randy.

'my works plus the blood of Jesus", = saves me.
The Cross + Randy = salvation.

SORRY NO !!

See, thats a false gospel, randy. Its false because its pride based and puts you up on the Cross.
Randy, you don't belong there, but you think you do.
See, you are not able to accept that Jesus and the Blood is ONLY What God accepts to take you.
You have a self righteous need to put your WORKS into the blood atonement, and that is why you chase me around on this forum, always talking about "look at me me me me me", "i have to put RANDY into the Grace of God, because i can't just BELIEVE in Christ".
See, randy you do not believe that "Jesus saved me and Jesus will keep me save".
Your faith is in RANDY....>"i RANDY will do MY WORKS and KEEP MYSELF Saved".

Here is an update for you......> no you wont.
=not ever.

You're going to have a harder time them most living a holy life, because you are dedicated to arguing against the Cross and the Grace of God.
Its unfortunate that you are so obsessed with "randy's self effort", that you have to deny the Grace of God in public, but, you'll keep doing it because you can't SEE.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason that you are not able to stop repenting, and i know you can't Randy, so don't lie, ..... i know you are repenting and confessing your sin, and this because you are deeply involved in your own self righteousness as your "faith".
You are so obsessed with your gospel of self that you run to any Thread that gives all Credit to Christ, and deny it.
You actually feel good in your flesh, when you are able to deny the Grace of God and substitute. "the works of Randy" for the Blood of Jesus.
THats why you are on this forum.

See, here is your gospel, randy.

'my works plus the blood of Jesus", = saves me.
The Cross + Randy = salvation.

SORRY NO !!

See, thats a false gospel, randy. Its false because its pride based and puts you up on the Cross.
Randy, you don't belong there, but you think you do.
See, you are not able to accept that Jesus and the Blood is ONLY What God accepts to take you.
You have a self righteous need to put your WORKS into the blood atonement, and that is why you chase me around on this forum, always talking about "look at me me me me me", "i have to put RANDY into the Grace of God, because i can't just BELIEVE in Christ".
See, randy you do not believe that "Jesus saved me and Jesus will keep me save".
Your faith is in RANDY....>"i RANDY will do MY WORKS and KEEP MYSELF Saved".

Here is an update for you......> no you wont.
=not ever.

You're going to have a harder time them most living a holy life, because you are dedicated to arguing against the Cross and the Grace of God.
Its unfortunate that you are so obsessed with "randy's self effort", that you have to deny the Grace of God in public, but, you'll keep doing it because you can't SEE.

1st of all, I don't "chase you around." If you keep posting things that get my interest I will likely comment on them. I've studied this subject quite a bit. I read Luther's "Bondage of the Will." I grew up a Protestant, and went through Lutheran catechism. If anybody understands the Lutheran concept of Grace vs. Works, it is me!

I'm certainly not earning my own salvation, nor keeping my salvation. Salvation was exclusively Christ's domain. But we do works, brother. It's Bible. That you can't see that is telling. You have an agenda, and it is indeed confusing if you wish to dispose of the human will and human works.

Paul forbade us from trying to earn salvation by works. I have not said that. I've said that following Salvation we do good works. This does not "keep us saved." Rather, it keeps us in God's good pleasure. It's a shame you can't see that, and wish to confuse people.

Phil 2.13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Do you see this? God works in us, and we *act.* This is an act of our will to participate with God in doing good. We are branches off the vine, and can freely choose to act in accord with the Spirit of Christ. Christ provides the virtue, and we act accordingly. These are works, but not to get us saved, nor to keep us saved. They are acts to please God now that we are saved!

Eph 4.12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Phil 2.13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Do you see this? God works in us, and we *act.*

Eph 4.12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

Have you noticed that my Thread is not related to "discipleship"?
I didnt post a word in my Thread about what we do as a lifestyle, after we are born again, as per our discipleship.
I think that we are all aware, randy, that we are to "present our bodies a living sacrifice", once we are born again.
But the issue, is when you do this thinking its a part of WHY God keeps you.
So, if you want to talk about "discipleship", then post a Thread or find one that is related to that topic.
Does this make sense to you?
My Thread is not about what we do, as a disciple, but rather what we don't do, regarding how to understand the peace of God, and why we have it, and what this right believing does, that empowers our walk into Victory over our flesh.

Im fine if you want to harp on that one string of "works" in every post you write.
Just dont keep playing that same tune in my Threads that are not related to that topic.

Thx,

B

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
"""Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:""""

This verse is the cornerstone verse to help you understand that you are always at peace with God.
Notice carefully. ""we HAVE"..... not.... we are earning, or we are keeping, or we are hoping in end to get..
Do you see that? = You are at PEACE WITH GOD !
Its so important regarding your correct understanding of the Blood Atonement that you come to BELIEVE this verse, as if you can find your way there in your head and faith, you will be delivered from ever again trying to keep yourself right with God by YOUR EFFORT.
My faith is in Jesus to deliver me, not in my "correct understanding of the blood atonement."

Why would someone who has "peace with God" feel as if he needed to do something? Someone who is at peace is already at peace. There is no need to find "peace with God" through what you call a "correct understanding" of that verse. If someone has truly been justified, he will be at peace with God. His conscience will not condemn him.

1Jo 3:21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.[

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My faith is in Jesus to deliver me, not in my "correct understanding of the blood atonement."

Why would someone who has "peace with God" feel as if he needed to do something? Someone who is at peace is already at peace. [

Do you confess and repent of any sin?
I'll ask you again. Do you repent and confess of your sin?
Don't lie, Giullao,..... God is watching your words, and you don't want to have to repent more today...
If you do, and i know you do, then you are not at peace with God, and do not even understand "the gift of Righteousness' or "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you confess and repent of any sin?
I'll ask you again. Do you repent and confess of your sin?
Don't lie, Giullao,..... God is watching your words, and you don't want to have to repent more today...
If you do, and i know you do, then you are not at peace with God, and do not even understand "the gift of Righteousness' or "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
I admit I don't know what you're talking about.

Why wouldn't I confess my sins? God knows about them anyway, so why would I try to lie? Then I don't do them again. I wouldn't expect Jesus to help me again with those sins if I kept repeating them after knowing better.

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Whom does God justify? The people who think they're great or the people who can see their mistakes and repent?

Luke 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

God does not "justify" people who do not want to become righteous. With the help of God, we can become righteous. If we want to become righteous, God can make it so.

Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely sympathize with what is trying to be said here. However, it falls short, in my view, in explaining the role our will and works play in our Christian life. What you are arguing is that *only Christ* could do the work of our redemption. Nobody could do that work but Christ alone.

no you don't get it at all

your will has nothing to do with your well being in the Presence of God. you are essentially rewarding and praising yourself for your salvation and what happens after that.

its God's will that is fulfilled in Heaven, not yours. and His will to be fulfilled in the earth (of which is man's purpose via given God's place in the earth) your submission and agreement to God's will, and not your own, just as a thing like repentance, is your part in the scheme of things. if you are going by your own judgement of what is good and evil for you, then you are losing out already.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no you don't get it at all

your will has nothing to do with your well being in the Presence of God. you are essentially rewarding and praising yourself for your salvation and what happens after that.

its God's will that is fulfilled in Heaven, not yours. and His will to be fulfilled in the earth (of which is man's purpose via given God's place in the earth) your submission and agreement to God's will, and not your own, just as a thing like repentance, is your part in the scheme of things. if you are going by your own judgement of what is good and evil for you, then you are losing out already.
Perhaps he would like to hear Jesus tell him someday, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." If we are grateful for what Jesus has done for us, don't we want to do what we can to please him, to help him bring about God's Will?

Reactions: friend of

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold,

When we live in the light of the Holy Spirit (per 1 John 1:7) He shows us our sin so that we can confess it (per 1 John 1:9).

We stay in fellowship with the Lord by placing our sins on the altar as they come up.

Our position in Christ is that we are redeemed, I am not arguing with you on that point.

But as concerning fellowship with the Lord, as concerning relationship, as concerning connectedness, we stay connected to Jesus when we confess our sins when and if the Holy Spirit shows them to us.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born again does not mean we check in our volition and our ability to choose to do good.

Being born again means that the Lord will cause us to walk in His statutes and in His judgments (Ezekiel 36:25-27).

It is not that we become robots who have no volition or free will; but it is that we have been made into new creatures in Christ.

Formerly we were as a dog or swine, we gravitated towards vomit and mud. Now we are sheep, and we despise vomit and mud.

Our decisions will be affected by our new disposition towards sin (against sin).

So then, it is not that we no longer have free will; it is that our will has been altered so that what we desire is no longer the same.

Therefore, because of this, our behaviour will also change in an automatic sort of fashion.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since only God knows what is and is not in Randy's heart, you are simply being presumptuous here. Christians can and should present Bible truth, but may not presume to know what is the hearts of others.

As to repentance and confession AFTER we are saved, the apostle John makes it crystal clear in his first epistle that all Christians should address their present sins. Justification is not the same as sinless perfection.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since only God knows what is and is not in Randy's heart, you are simply being presumptuous here. Christians can and should present Bible truth, but may not presume to know what is the hearts of others.

As to repentance and confession AFTER we are saved, the apostle John makes it crystal clear in his first epistle that all Christians should address their present sins. Justification is not the same as sinless perfection.
And "entire sanctification" is a second blessing that can be obtained in the Lord.

entire sanctification is an obtainable goal.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps he would like to hear Jesus tell him someday, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." If we are grateful for what Jesus has done for us, don't we want to do what we can to please him, to help him bring about God's Will?

just what do you think this means?

Pro_16:11  A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

everything is the Lord's, and the result of His Work. not yours, His. here's another:

1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 
1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 

and the work is God's work that remains which is why it survives the fire of Him, the same fire that saves you.

for as Paul quotes Moses:

Heb_12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.

its all of God for God's pleasure in His expectation of His Word being fulfilled. there's no other will in that scenario.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold,

When we live in the light of the Holy Spirit (per 1 John 1:7) He shows us our sin so we can confess it (1 John 1:9).

You can stop living in the failed Christianity of "sinning and confessing", if you choose to... or, you can keep sinning and confessing and telling us about it, justbyfaith.
I personally dont need you to keep telling me you are a sinner.
Ok?
I heard you the first 50 times you announced it, and not just you.

So, Choose whichever you prefer to do, but dont don't blame the Cross for your issue with listening and learning.

B

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just what do you think this means?
What do you think it means?

Pro_16:11  A just weight and balance are the LORD'S: all the weights of the bag are his work.

everything is the Lord's, and the result of His Work. not yours, His. here's another:

1Co 3:11  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 
1Co 3:12  Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 

and the work is God's work that remains which is why it survives the fire of Him, the same fire that saves you.
It says Jesus is the foundation and we build on it.

for as Paul quotes Moses:

Heb_12:29  For our God is a consuming fire.

its all of God for God's pleasure in His expectation of His Word being fulfilled. there's no other will in that scenario.
I think you may need to bring "your will" into line with "God's Will" instead of pretending your will doesn't exist.

We will be held accountable for what God has given us. God gives us many things, and what we do with them matters. I already quoted from Matthew 25 where Jesus commends his faithful servants. What did he tell the unfaithful one?

Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Since only God knows what is and is not in Randy's heart, you are simply being presumptuous here.

No, im not being presumptuous.
Im being real.

Let me explain "real" to you.

If i post....."you can stop sinning and repenting", and then a person shows up and contradicts this truth, then that person is sinning and repenting, or they would be instead giving me a "like" because they are ither living the truth im teaching, or they are coming into the Light of the truth im teaching.

All others are not hearing, can't hear, dont want to know, and are happy sinning and confessing and telling us about it while they post a few verses to let us all know they are not able to stop sinning, YET< dont want to listen to me tell them how to stop.

I can smell their pride and that is "reality".

Imagine a person who is so self righteous, so at odds with the Cross and the Grace of God, that when they hear, HEAR, that this very Grace of God can give them victory over their sin....."if you walk in the spirit you shall not SIN".....they just can't stand it, and have to come and let us all know they wont have it, and are going to keep failing at their Christianity, till they die., preferring their pride to being delivered.

That the "reality", Enoch 111.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

You are teaching works in place of God's Grace.
You are : Galatians 1:8

You should find another line of work, deceiver, as this one is going to bring harm to your life, as you can't resist the Grace of God openly in public... and it ever turn out well for you, giulano.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally dont need you to keep telling me you are a sinner.
Ok?
I heard you the first 50 times you announced it, and not just you.
But you probably need for me to tell you that you are a sinner.

This is the truth and the bottom line.