Horus, The False Jesus..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
As a Christian I'm always open to observe the athiasts belife system to continuesly see how wrong they've got it, but not until recently have I been so shocked by a documentary called the Zeitgeist. It's documented in 3 parts, parts 2, 3, I believe to be factual, however part 1 speaks blasphemously of Jesus Christ as being just another series of similar other son's of God before his time, merely a re-telling of a much earlier pagan Egyptian myth of a ‘son of god’ born of a virgin and resurrecting from the dead named Horus. This is a enough to destroy the faith of any new Christian,

Any comments.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I wonder if ancient prophets were given insights into some of the realities that were more plainly stated to the Jews and preserved in the scriptures. These myths popped up based on a few insights from these prophets because they didn't have the same reverence for God.

Reactions: bbyrd009

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
So if there were other son's of God before Jesus, where is there legacy today? where is there gospel? why were they not placed a sacred book? Because it was a lie, they never existed, just another ploy of satan to take man away from the cross.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
well, there is an argument to be made that the Bible is an amalgam of these other saviors, and while i am not particularly comfortable with that myself, we do see "types of/for Christ" in Scripture as well, even as we see types for antichrists imo, horus likely being one. A compelling argument i read stated that Christ was foretold in Genesis, which predates horus by millennia, even if the memes going around try to suggest that horus predates Christ.