Hospital visit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yesterday I jammed the tip of my finger at work...
This morning I rang my boss to tell him I'm not coming in because the wound is raw, it throbs and hurts when you touch it...
So he has sent me to hospital because it becomes a workplace injury...
I know in some states of America their refusing to treat the unvaxed...
I don't think they are doing that here yet but if they are then I can probably say goodbye to my job which iv only had for 3 months...
They might want to test me for covid. That will also be goodbye to my job cos ain't no one sticking a 10 inch stick into my head...

So I have an interesting day ahead of me. I wonder if this will be the end of work for me because of my decision to abstain from the experimental injection...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This morning I rang my boss to tell him I'm not coming in because the wound is raw, it throbs and hurts when you touch it...
I don't think they are doing that here yet but if they are then I can probably say goodbye to my job which iv only had for 3 months...
They might want to test me for covid. That will also be goodbye to my job cos ain't no one sticking a 10 inch stick into my head...

So I have an interesting day ahead of me. I wonder if this will be the end of work for me because of my decision to abstain from the experimental injection...

Oooh, sorry to hear...hope all goes well.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, please keep Cristo Rei in Your compete peace. And I pray you allow healing to come, and that he could continue in his job without any hardship.

In Jesus Name!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aww thank you for your prayers guys...
I'm in the hospital now...

My finger is fine though it is still seeping blood from my nail... I was sent here cos it's a workplace injury.

I don't like hospitals, from previous experiences because it reminds me of pain and suffering. When I was in hospital for a week I would wonder off to the maternity ward to look at the new borns, that would cheer me up, or I would go out to feed the local pigeons.

Gotta respect the staff, I don't know how they can do such a job, I think it would be too emotional for me... I had such respect for the medical system in this country... Now I'm not so sure after the covid hysteria.

In the name of covid they took my temp, made me sanitise my hands and gave me a mask... I said nothing and complied... I put the maak on back to front first and had to grab another one, lol... I'm an amateur mask wearer.
The state where I live has no problems with covid though the staff still act like there is a pandemic here, all wearing the masks.

Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You have to be carful with them their fingers around cockatoos they's bight mighty hard you know.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nurse - Can you please keep your mask on

Me - It makes me nauseous

Nurse - You need to wear it

Me - If I've been vaxed then why do I have to wear a mask

Nurse - I've been vaxed

Me - So why must we wear masks still

Nurse - Cos you can still catch and spread it

Me - Then why do they talk about reaching herd immunity

Nurse - I'm sorry but that's our policy

Common sense is dead

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been waiting here for more than 2 hours now... They must be understaffed

When I got here I was the only one waiting... Now it's a full room. My wound is so minor that I will be last in the triage list... So it will be a while still...:rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK I've been seen by a doctor now...
A very young and attractive female doctor... Jemma... Well hello there... LoL...;)

I don't think the bone is broken cos the pain isn't that bad but their doing an xray just in case. Hopefully it's all good and I'll be discharged soon

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nurse - Can you please keep your mask on

Me - It makes me nauseous

Nurse - You need to wear it

Me - If I've been vaxed then why do I have to wear a mask

Nurse - I've been vaxed

Me - So why must we wear masks still

Nurse - Cos you can still catch and spread it

Me - Then why do they talk about reaching herd immunity

Nurse - I'm sorry but that's our policy

Common sense is dead
I've been waiting here for more than 2 hours now... They must be understaffed

When I got here I was the only one waiting... Now it's a full room. My wound is so minor that I will be last in the triage list... So it will be a while still...:rolleyes:
A very young and attractive female doctor... Jemma... Well hello there... LoL...;)

I don't think the bone is broken cos the pain isn't that bad but their doing an xray just in case. Hopefully it's all good and I'll be discharged soon
I was beginning to feel bad for you...Lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was beginning to feel bad for you...Lol
Men....:rolleyes: lol