How about using Cross symbol instead of Wiccans (Egyptian) symbol

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Dear Christianity Board admin,

I have a suggestion that I need to offer and criticize about the pagan symbols used by this forum. As I see this triquetra symbol are one of the symbols used by followers of Wiccans / Witchcraft or gods of Egyptian, it's better if the symbol replaced by the cross symbol of Christ.
Because Christian faith is centered on the Cross of Christ itself. If this suggestion is considered too offensive I apologize in advance.

Wiccans symbols
- Top List Wicca And Pagan Symbols that Every Witch Should Know

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think the Egyptian symbols were used in Catholic Church too. The use of the symbols are not required when we lived in Christ, beware of the infiltration of the Kabbalah cult that said there were no sins among men including high priests. As in Christ was exactly given a clear statement that there is no man without sins (1 John 1:8-10).

Why did pagans use symbols is a must :
- What Do Pagans Do?

The fruit of Kabbalah (forbidden fruit of Adam & Eve) made a man feels like god that have no sins :
- Paganism: Out of the Shadows

Paganism & the use of symbols :
- https://www.gutenberg.org/files/38485/38485-h/38485-h.htm