How can we get salvation?:)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

peacekim1004

Oct 11, 2015
Among the seven churches of the Book of Revelations,
only the church of Philadelphia received a crown.
The reason this church received a crown is because
it kept God’s command to endure patiently (REV3:10).
If faith does not stay in a man, he will not be saved,
for he cannot keep the Gospel (The Word, 1PET1:25).
How can I receive a crown of life to enter Heaven?
You will know it through here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzD2teR_6Qs

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
peacekim1004 said:
Among the seven churches of the Book of Revelations,
only the church of Philadelphia received a crown.
The reason this church received a crown is because
it kept God’s command to endure patiently (REV3:10).
If faith does not stay in a man, he will not be saved,
for he cannot keep the Gospel (The Word, 1PET1:25).
And how are we victorious kim. By believing. Believing only comes once Rom 10:9. The victory is already won..

Rev 3:11-12 NIV I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

1 John 5:4-5 NIV for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
We persevere not because of our own works, but because God keeps His promises in which we are sealed until redemption...

James 1:12 NIV Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Eph 1:13-14 NIV / Eph 4:30 NIV And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

iakov

Jan 17, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
peacekim1004 said:
Very strange noises indeed. I'm sure there is an explanation.

When Jesus died and rose from death, He was victorious over death and destroyed its power over mankind. All mankind will be raised immortal and imperishable. (1Co 15:52-55) Christ has trampled down death by His own death and resurrection. Death can no longer hold anyone forever. (YEEEE-HAH! :lol: )

Where any one individual spends eternity is up to the individual.

(Jesus) John 5:28-29 (NKJV) Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

(Paul) Ro 6:2-10 (NKJV) (God) will render to each one according to his deeds; eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality; but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek; but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

and that's how I see it.

Iakov