How did this happen ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have 2 Nuns.. Identical Twins.

Both are working in India, since they were 15 yrs old, on the dirty streets of Calcutta.... working with starving Orphans .

Both work there for 60 yrs, and both die the same day.

One sister goes to Heaven.
One sister goes to Hell.

Why did the one sister go to Hell? ??

Didn't she live for Jesus? Didn't she give her LIFE to the poor? Didn't she love the Orphans?

So why didn't she also go to Heaven???

= A.) Jesus said "you must be born again".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only God knows who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell.

I know.
And i can tell you for certain that unless you are Born Again, you will not go to heaven.

If you read John 3:36, you'll discover the answer.
This verse defines why you can know who is not going to heaven.
Simple.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know.
And i can tell you for certain that unless you are Born Again, you will not go to heaven.

If you read John 3:36, you'll discover the answer.
This verse defines why you can know who is not going to heaven.
Simple.

Perhaps, but you overlooked this by quoting the last verse in the chapter: -

John 3:16-21: - 16 For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 The one who believes in him is not condemned. The one who does not believe has been condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God. 19 Now this is the basis for judging: that the light has come into the world and people loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil deeds hates the light and does not come to the light, so that their deeds will not be exposed. 21 But the one who practices the truth comes to the light, so that it may be plainly evident that his deeds have been done in God.​

I am not sure that i can make a distinction between the twins as to which one or both would be considered to be righteous.

Shalom

PS: - you have given a sound bite on which to form an opinion and pass judgement upon. That is God's providence, not ours.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Shalom

PS: - you have given a sound bite on which to form an opinion and pass judgement upon. That is God's providence, not our.

My Thread is a simple and solvable puzzle regarding everyone who actually understands The Gospel of the Grace of God and the Blood Atonement.
otherwise... it is a problem to figure out.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My Thread is a simple and solvable puzzle regarding everyone who actually understands The Gospel of the Grace of God and the Blood Atonement.
otherwise... it is a problem to figure out.

Based on your sound bites of the scripture, I suppose.