How do Christians learn to sear their conscience?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

We see that Christians can learn to sear their conscience through false teaching, and not just by returning to the old life of sinning.

That means Christians can be searing their conscience through false ministry, while believing they are saved.

It would have to be such a lie, that causes Christians to learn how to sear their consciences to conviction and godly sorrow for sinning, without knowing they are doing so. They would be doing it in such a way, that they believe they are being obedient to the faith of Jesus and the gospel, while instead are obeying the faith of another cursed, lying, and hypocritical gospel.

The result of the lie would therefore require Christians not to be convicted for sinning, and have no need to confess it with godly sorrow to Jesus for forgiveness of it.

I believe that would be the strong delusion sent by God to them naming the name of Jesus, who would rather continue to enjoy unrighteous sinning while being saved, than to repent.

The strong delusion would be that they are also forgiven and saved, while doing their most loved works of the flesh, with no need of confession for forgiveness by Jesus afterward.

Is there any such lying doctrine that says saved Christians have no need to confess any sinning yesterday, today or tomorrow, in order to be forgiven by Jesus? Which means we must therefore reject being convicted with godly sorrow for that very purpose?

One would be teaching preforgiveness before sinning, after we are being saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

Yes.

Let me show you how that works..
Notice your verse says...>" depart from THE faith".
So, that is a specific understanding of "THE Faith". = "faith without works"... "justified by faith". "to him that believeth, faith is counted"... as Righteousness.

Paul says to make sure you are in THAT Faith.
Jude says to "contend for the REAL faith".

"THE FAITH" is to understand that JESUS is Salvation, and if you have Him in you, you are IN THE FAITH.

A seared Conscience Believer, born again, has lost real faith in Christ, to the point, that they believe that trying to stay saved, is faith in Christ.

Understand?

Here is how they sound..

"yes, i know that Christ saved me.........BUT.......>>BUT.....>Now, i have to do this, and do that, and here is my LIST... that includes commandment keeping, water baptism, trying to hold on, enduring, and works, works, works, works, and more works" = "let me talk only about my Self MADE Righteousness".

See that?
Their FAITH is in "what i must do", yet they will say that this is them TRUSTING IN CHRIST.

See that?
That is "fallen from Grace", and a believer can get to the point that they are so faith destroyed that they actually believe that doing things, works......is trusting in Christ.
When they get there, there is no way back to real faith, because they are "subverted within themselves" Paul teaches....

Titus 3:10

and Paul says to let them go, as they crossed a spiritual deception line, into such self righteousness, that its past repentance.
= Deception has literally become such a stronghold in their mind that it can't be broken by : "lest the light of the Glorious Gospel should shine into them".

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A seared Conscience Believer, born again, has lost real faith in Christ, to the point, that they believe that trying to stay saved, is faith in Christ.

That is "fallen from Grace", and a believer can get to the point that they are so faith destroyed that they actually believe that doing things, works......is trusting in Christ.
But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Scripture says we must do works of faith to be justified by Christ, and doing those works of Christ can only be by the faith of Jesus.

Therefore, the examples you give against works by faith alone, would apply as a 2-sided coin of lying hypocrisies against Scripture

They say doing works of faith causes us to depart from the faith, and doing the greater will of Christ causes us not to trust in Him.

And so, such Christians that believe they must not do the great works Jesus prophesied of, that would justify with Christ, must sear their conscience of any faithful desire and will to do so.

This is so they will not be found disbelieving the greatest lie of all, that only faith without works is alive, faith with works is only self-justification, and doing the greater works of Jesus is only pride.

It's not exactly the lies I was thinking of, but it's one for sure. Thanks. Do you have any others?

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Doing works of faith to be justified by Christ,

God receives Faith, not works, to accept you, through the Sacrifice of Christ.

Working your way to heaven, will lead you directly to hell after you die.

God did not die as Christ on the Cross to be set aside by WORKS and COMMANDMENT KEEPING.

Jesus told you that "I AM THE WAY TO THE FATHER, and NO PERSON COMES TO THE FATHER BUT BY ME"..

"not by works , but according to God's MERCY"... is SALVATION given and maintained.

People like you, dont hear this, and that is why you talk about works, works, works, works, and more works.

The CROSS of CHRIST, denies self saving. The Cross of Christ denies all who try to come to God by SELF EFFORT as this is SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and not GOD's Righteoness.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God receives Faith, not works, to accept you, through the Sacrifice of Christ.

This is a lie of course, because we are to receive God's faith, and not the other way around for God to receive what we think and believe. But I'm not sure it rises to the level of lying hypocrisy, though it is childish silliness. Maybe you could elaborate on just how we must sear the conscience in order to believe it.

I'll give it some thought though.
Working your way to heaven, will lead you directly to hell after you die.

This is simply another side of your first coin against works of faith, where doing them faithfully causes you to lose faith, which is exactly the opposite of Scripture that teaches doing the works of faith establishes us firmly in the faith:

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

So, it's not a new lie, but an old one from a different angle. Thanks anyway.

God did not die as Christ on the Cross to be set aside by WORKS and COMMANDMENT KEEPING.

Yes, this is a new lying wonder that has to do with the insanity of Jesus destroying the law of God from off the face of the earth, and out of Scripture itself, by dying on His cross.

And so, the antinomian Christian must ensure he is not doing the law of Christ, to the point of searing his conscience from the law of loving our neighbor as ourself, and so prove we are loving God with our heart.

They must cleanse from their minds any notion that Christ still has a law on earth, that condemns transgression thereof, so that if they read about not stealing, fornicating, getting drunk, etc...it has nothing to do with their being saved and justified by faith alone. They must not dare to avoid trasngressing the law, lest they be guilty of not believing there is no law of Christ to transgress bodily.

That perfectly applies to teaching a lying hypocrisy for searing the conscience. Thanks much.

"not by works , but according to God's MERCY"... is SALVATION given and maintained.

Now this is unique, because it is a lying hypocrisy, but is only a hypocritical lie taught by the same people, who also teach salvation is not to be maintained at all.

So on the one hand, they teach salvation is not something to be maintained, but is gifted forever unconditionally by faith alone, but on the other hand the same false teacher teach against themselves and say salvation is to be maintained, but not by works.

This no doubt dulls the brain, but I'm not sure about searing the conscience.

People like you, dont hear this, and that is why you talk about works, works, works, works, and more works.

Now this is lying hypocrisy about hypocrites who propose to refute what others say, but lying about what they say and insert their own words, and then refute their own words.

A true quote of what others say would be this:

People like you, dont hear this, and that is why you talk about faith with works, faith with works, faith with works, faith with works, and more faith with works.

Now this is true, and so the lying hypocrisy is against being justified by faith with works, by being justified by dead faith alone without works.

And I suppose, that if one lies enough about what others are saying, by putting in their own words, then they must indeed sear their consciences against what others are saying, as well as destroy their own knowledge of grammar.

Interesting.

The CROSS of CHRIST, denies self saving. The Cross of Christ denies all who try to come to God by SELF EFFORT as this is SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS and not GOD's Righteoness.

Now this is simply the truth of Scripture, and so is not a lying hypocrisy at all, nor requires any searing of consciences to not do so.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Now, if you have an example of how Scripture is twisted, in order to have the saved Christian thinking he's doing that, then I'd like to hear it.

You are being very inventive and helpful. Thanks much.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I would look at it the other way around: to avoid searing one's conscience, really good to concentrate seriously on prayer and the Scriptures.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's one that would count as a lying hypocrisy to sear the conscience by:

The cross is against self, so that we may be free from sin to do His righteousness and not our own. Therefore, to teach Christians doing righteousness and not sinning, is self-righteousness against the cross, then we must sear our conscience against taking up our cross, so as to crucify ourselves from sinning, and do His righteousness only.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

The conscience must be seared from ever thinking to fulfill the Scripture, so that doing unrighteousness is not condemned at all and the conscience cannot be allowed to be convicted by it, and there must be no seeking forgiveness with godly sorrow for it.

This one certainly applies.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would look at it the other way around: to avoid searing one's conscience, really good to concentrate seriously on prayer and the Scriptures.
That of course is the key to remaining pure and faithful with Jesus.

But the thread is about how false teaching, that does not take the Scriptures seriously enough not to twist them, leads to searing the conscience from the truth of what is written by the prophets and apostles.

And such false teachers no doubt pray often in order to learn how to teach such lying hypocrisies more effectively, which in turn sears the conscience and hardens the mind ever more from the truth.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how they sound..

"yes, i know that Christ saved me.........BUT.......>>BUT.....>Now, i have to do this, and do that, and here is my LIST... that includes commandment keeping, water baptism, trying to hold on, enduring, and works, works, works, works, and more works" = "let me talk only about my Self MADE Righteousness".

See that?
Their FAITH is in "what i must do", yet they will say that this is them TRUSTING IN CHRIST.

See that?
When they get there, there is no way back to real faith, because they are "subverted within themselves" Paul teaches....

Titus 3:10

and Paul says to let them go, as they crossed a spiritual deception line, into such self righteousness, that its past repentance.
= Deception has literally become such a stronghold in their mind that it can't be broken by : "lest the light of the Glorious Gospel should shine into them".

I want you to become a good teacher, not a false one. God is holy, and without holiness no man shall see God. Stop teaching disobedience, and memorize 1 John 3:23-24. It is the Spirit who calls us to be obedient. And it is by His nature in us that we naturally obey. That is not self-righteousness when you are one with Christ. So stop playing the devil's word games. Know your enemy, and stop playing into his hand. Respect the Word of God, and be holy as Jesus is holy.

Pure ignorance of works and obedience is not acceptable. It is works from the Old Covenant that Paul describes as 'works' such as keeping days holy, not eating certain meats, and circumcision. But New Covenant commandments such as partaking of the Lord's Supper and Water Baptism is representative of Christ, and is obedience. Jesus said, "If you love me, keep My commandments." And another thing: the wages of sin is eternal death, not just physical death, what you false doctrinally want it to mean to go with your teaching. If you keep teaching what you do, you need a millstone tied around your neck.

So who is it that ABIDES IN CHRIST?
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Behold, to cure your ignorance, please read the whole Book of Galatians slowly. Paul will teach you what he means by works when he was battling the Judaisers that were trying to convince the Galatians they must be circumcised according to the Old Covenant. Absorb it. Find out what Paul means by 'works.' James was not contradicting Paul. They were on the same page, but your teaching lawlessness is not what Jesus taught, nor James, nor Paul. So stop!

James: Faith without works is dead. Have some discernment from the Spirit about righteous works that you obviously don't possess right now - The discernment.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"seared conscience"....

1.) Regarding : the Unbeliever, this is what happens when a person resists the call of God over a long period. They kept resisting the Holy Spirit's conviction to receive forgiveness for sin, through Christ.... until its no longer being able to reach the person. This happens because they have heard the Gospel many times, and they resisted it, and resisted it and resisted. And each time, over years, the call of God became more faint and more quiet, inside them, until it was no longer heard.

2.) Regarding the "born again".... Keep in mind Helen, that the born again go to heaven. However, they can fall from Grace, and be swept away into "doctrines of Devils', .. Hebrews 13:9, and become so distanced from the Truth that is found as "The simplicity that is in Christ", that inside themselves their truth becomes a dark light as is it so opposed to the Grace of God. Luke 13:35.
When a Christian is that "far gone"..then Truth become a lie to them, and lies become their "light".

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the #1 conscience searing lying hypocrisy: Being already preforgiven of all sins past, present, and future, when first believing in Jesus for forgiveness of sins.

Only unbelieving sinners are convicted by the Spirit and drawn to godly confession to be forgiven by Jesus, not believing preforgiven Christians.

The false teachers of this abomination openly agree, that it is unbelief in the cross for believers to confess with godly sorrow their present and futures sinning to be forgiven: They teach we must not even allow ourselves even to be convicted of any future sinning, which would be accusing Jesus of not already preforgiven us.

It is true that the devil plays guilt trips on the minds of believers who's past sins are forgiven, so that it is unbelief in Jesus' righteous forgiveness. However, it is only the Spirit of truth who convicts the world, and especially Christians, for sinning today or tomorrow.

And so to believe that lie, a Christian must never think to seek forgiveness any sin and work of the flesh they may commit, and refuse to even be convicted for sinning, otherwise they are committing the unpardonable sin of unbelief in a false doctrine. They must now believe it is the devil that is trying to make their conscience guilty for sinning against Christ, which becomes blasphemy of the Holy Ghost, by calling the convicting work of the Spirit that of the devil.

The result of course is being taught how to sin without shame, and to keep willfully unconfessed sinning unto death.

This is why Scripture refers to such false doctrine as lying wonders. They can be so decieved and completely twisted, that when any sane person steps back and looks at the final product, all they can say is, "You have go to be kidding me. These people can't be serious."

It simply comes down to the depths of Satan some people will go, just to justify themselves while sinning with the devil against Jesus. And they think it is the great deep things of God that they have come up with, to teach how to do it with a neatly seared conscience.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is the #1 conscience searing lying hypocrisy: Being already preforgiven of all sins past, present, and future, when first believing in Jesus for forgiveness of sins.

My vote for one of the top heresies is to teach that you have to Get God to forgive you again and again.

Why is that a Heresy?
Because Christ is God's forgiveness, not you trying to get it over and over by confessing sin.

Christ on the Cross is "the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for SIN"... not just regarding the first 3000 you committed.
But for the "sin of the entire world", is the Redemption found in Christ on the Cross.

Salvation is USELESS if it does not forgive ALL sin.
Heretics can never understand this......never.

Reactions: Earburner and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consciences are most certainly caused by repeated sinning as well as false teaching.
Last week, I visited a church for the second Sunday. They had a big community cook out for the whole community, not just the church. While trying to talk to people (no easy task) I saw a husband and wife who goes to a church I visited back in the Springtime. That church was not teaching the whole council of God and even condoned some sins so...of course I left there. Anyhow, when speaking to these two, they wanted to know why I left their church and I told them I needed more hard hitting, Christ centered teaching and I did not cotton to their world view. The husband kind of laughs and say's, "well, as they say, we all have our pet sin"!!!! My mouth just about hit the ground. Someone else came up and started to speak with them so, I simply said have a good day. I WISHED I would have said something like, oh really? So, Jesus, having been crucified, beard ripped out, the skin on His back ripped off, spit at, reviled was all so you could hold onto your pet sin??! Wow, There will be so many so called leaders of the church's going to hell in a handbasket. It was a very sad and shocking moment for me.

Reactions: 1stCenturyLady

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With unbelievers this is what happens when a person resists the call of God over a long period. They kept resisting the Holy Spirit's conviction to receive forgiveness for sin, through Christ.... until its no longer being able to reach the person. This happens because they have heard the Gospel many times, and they resisted it, and resisted it and resisted. And each time, over years, the call of God became more faint and more quiet, inside them, until it was no longer heard.
And so we see just how deeply hypocritical a lie can become, when the conscience is seared from sinning and any reasonable sense of truth.

Not believing we are preforgiven by God, is unbelief.

Not forgiving ourselves before sinning, is resisting the Holy Spirit.

Conviction of the Holy Spirit is only for not believing we are forgiven before sinning, not for sinning itself.

Being convicted for sinning and confessing it to Jesus with godly sorrow to be forgiven, is denying the gospel of the cross.

Unreachable reprobates are Christians that refuse to be forgiven and forgive themselves before sinning, and then compound the error by confessing a sin with godly sorrow to be forgiven by Jesus.

This why God calls such hypocritical teaching a lying wonder and strong delusion.

God Himself sends the strong delusion of preforgiveness before sinning, because if the unrepentant sear their conscience from conviction of the Spirit for sinning, then God doesn't have to waste His time dealing with them anymore.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

Not retaining knowledge of God in our minds, is by not allowing God to convict us of sinning, nor have godly sorrow to repent and be forgiven by Jesus: Preforgiveness Christianity.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consciences are most certainly caused by repeated sinning as well as false teaching.
Last week, I visited a church for the second Sunday. They had a big community cook out for the whole community, not just the church. While trying to talk to people (no easy task) I saw a husband and wife who goes to a church I visited back in the Springtime. That church was not teaching the whole council of God and even condoned some sins so...of course I left there. Anyhow, when speaking to these two, they wanted to know why I left their church and I told them I needed more hard hitting, Christ centered teaching and I did not cotton to their world view. The husband kind of laughs and say's, "well, as they say, we all have our pet sin"!!!! My mouth just about hit the ground. Someone else came up and started to speak with them so, I simply said have a good day. I WISHED I would have said something like, oh really? So, Jesus, having been crucified, beard ripped out, the skin on His back ripped off, spit at, reviled was all so you could hold onto your pet sin??! Wow, There will be so many so called leaders of the church's going to hell in a handbasket. It was a very sad and shocking moment for me.
If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

This Scripture is telling us that some people are so far beyond help, that we aren't even to try and pray for them. It's why the Lord told Samuel to stop wasting time praying for King Saul.

We aren't called to worry over and be bothered by the unrepentant, but rather to thank God we can still be drawn to repentance if necessary, and have our names written in the Lamb's book of Life:

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

"I did not cotton to their world view." Boy, that sure takes me back.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

This Scripture is telling us that some people are so far beyond help, that we aren't even to try and pray for them. It's why the Lord told Samuel to stop wasting time praying for King Saul.

We aren't called to worry over and be bothered by the unrepentant, but rather to thank God we can still be drawn to repentance if necessary, and have our names written in the Lamb's book of Life:

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

"I did not cotton to their world view." Boy, that sure takes me back.
How about that! Maybe God did NOT want me to say anything back to them. We are not to even sit and eat with them! I still lift their church leaders up in prayer to open their eyes, to be convicted deeply...
""I did not cotton to their world view." Boy, that sure takes me back." Lol, we're old!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My vote for one of the top heresies is to teach that you have to Get God to forgive you again and again.

Why is that a Heresy?
Because Christ is God's forgiveness, not you trying to get it over and over by confessing sin.

Christ on the Cross is "the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for SIN"... not just regarding the first 3000 you committed.
But for the "sin of the entire world", is the Redemption found in Christ on the Cross.

Salvation is USELESS if it does not forgive ALL sin.
Heretics can never understand this......never.

I agree with you that 1 John 1:9 is the same as Acts 2:38. It is to receive the empowering Holy Spirit to prevent future sinning. It is not that Jesus automatically forgives future sins we willfully commit, or even that you will commit future sins, but must ask forgiveness for them. No, if you obey your conscience where the laws of God are written you will never stumble and sin willfully.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy, Not sure what you mean in your first sentence. Our conscience is where the laws of God are written. The Holy Spirit super-sensitizes our conscience to distinguish right from wrong immediately. So to never sin, never go against your conscience. It's simple. 1 John 3:21. Paul even talked about having a clear conscience. That's where peace is.

Now there are some people like sociopaths that have no conscience at all. Yikes. Looks like those people had seared consciences.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, Not sure what you mean in your first sentence. Our conscience is where the laws of God are written. The Holy Spirit super-sensitizes our conscience to distinguish right from wrong immediately. So to never sin, never go against your conscience. It's simple. 1 John 3:21. Paul even talked about having a clear conscience. That's where peace is.

Now there are some people like sociopaths that have no conscience at all. Yikes. Looks like those people had seared consciences.
Hey sister, I was only referring one of the ways consciences can be seared. Yes, the laws of God our written in our consciences AND of course, our hearts. NO COMPRAMISE!! :)
And totally agreed, peace is found in a clear conscience.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was responding to the Thread's topic.
That's the idea, Helen.
You should try it sometimes.....

So, let me post a bit more about that...as just maybe there are bible students here that want to learn, vs just someone who needs to vent their frustration.
But if that helps you to be a better Christian, then vent away, Helen.
Help yourself.
Im ok with it.

"seared conscience"....

1.) Regarding : the Unbeliever, this is what happens when a person resists the call of God over a long period. They kept resisting the Holy Spirit's conviction to receive forgiveness for sin, through Christ.... until its no longer being able to reach the person. This happens because they have heard the Gospel many times, and they resisted it, and resisted it and resisted. And each time, over years, the call of God became more faint and more quiet, inside them, until it was no longer heard.

2.) Regarding the "born again".... Keep in mind Helen, that the born again go to heaven. However, they can fall from Grace, and be swept away into "doctrines of Devils', .. Hebrews 13:9, and become so distanced from the Truth that is found as "The simplicity that is in Christ", that inside themselves their truth becomes a dark light as is it so opposed to the Grace of God. Luke 13:35.
When a Christian is that "far gone"..then Truth become a lie to them, and lies become their "light".

Very sorry …my bad …I hit the wrong button , I thought I was responding to Robert Derricks opening post , I don’t know how that happened . The sarcasm was wrong , whoever I was posting to..again , my bad .

I always like your positive encouraging posts. I have yet to see a post from R D that shows any victory , encouragement or edification …
My answer I guess , is to quit reading any of his miserable posts.

Again sorry , your posts are a blessing …

Reactions: mailmandan