How do i delete my membership/profile?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
I am afraid this is not the place for me.
Could someone advise on how to withdraw my membership?
Thanks to those who welcomed me warmly.
Poppin

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm sorry to hear that Poppin. I would really appreciate it if you to discuss the matter via PM with our Admin HammerStone before withdrawing your membership as it may be just a something that we can help with. He can also disable your membership if it comes down to it....

Thank you and Be Blessed!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Poppin said:
Poppin
I hope you stay Poppin .... I like your style of discussion .... at least you can talk (type) using your own words and then a bit of scripture to back it up..... I think that is the way it should be.

It is surprising how many people are unable to do that ..... they will post 10 pages of scriptures and not one single word from themselves .

Please stay .... already I see some areas where you and I might disagree (Daniel 70 weeks) and would love a discussion on it ..... I will never insist I am correct and will not intentionally insult you ..... I simply find great value in hearing all viewpoints and I always learn something

Thank you and Best wishes

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Poppin said:
Poppin
Poppin, we moderators will remedy any problems that someone else may be causing you. So, there is no need for you to leave.

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Thank you Hammerstone; Angelina; Arnie and Dodo_David.
you have been very kind. May the Lord bless you and keep you all.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poppin, you are welcome here at CB. I personally like a variety and hope we can build a good variety of people from all walks of life. Feel free to post and just be yourself.

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
thank you rockytopva.
I got spooked and over reacted i guess. i am happy to stay. i just want to be so careful to avoid conflicts. i desire to understand and love my brothers and sisters in Christ...i know we all have varying beliefs i'm trying to read people's writings so i might understand them better. my apologies for over-reacting.
thank you so much for writing.
love in Christ Our Lord
Poppin.

Reactions: judd and aspen

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Poppin said:
Poppin
that's just tough.. you should have known you cant leave once you join..
so you just better make this place for you. and stop the sniffling
it will get you no where.. :D

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Poppin said:
Poppin
I know how you feel.
Ive been through a few forums and honestly they are all the same as you might already know.
People have a tendency to judge your entire belief system on a comment you've made taken completely out of context and some people are just bully's and are careless with their words.
We rub up against others and it can sometimes leave a bad taste in your mouth which is hard when trying to grow in your faith. Its good to just stop for a while and spend some alone time with Jesus and his word and a lot of prayer. To find your identity again in Christ where other peoples uneducated opinions about you no longer affect you.
Jesus knows who you are and he loves who you are in him regardless of what the posturing naysayers have to say.
Be blessed. I try to remember the sermon on the mount and all the promises he made to you and I

“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[SIZE=.75em]4 [/SIZE]Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
[SIZE=.75em]5 [/SIZE]Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
[SIZE=.75em]6 [/SIZE]Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
[SIZE=.75em]7 [/SIZE]Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
[SIZE=.75em]8 [/SIZE]Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
[SIZE=.75em]9 [/SIZE]Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
[SIZE=.75em]10 [/SIZE]Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

[SIZE=.75em]11 [/SIZE]“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. [SIZE=.75em]12 [/SIZE]Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5-7
Peace and love

Reactions: Poppin

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Madad21, thank you very much.
I believe the problem lies with me...or rather with what I know. I've tried to speak about what I know, for a long time, in many ways. But there is a barrier in the way. Not just one that might be climbed or taken down, but one that is alive and active and evil - yet is invisible and unknown to so many...or if it is seen and known, they dare not discuss it. Once you know it, you can not un-know it. So, though I try to find comfort in the fellowship of other Christians, there are just some things that can not be said. How I wish the thing could be spoken of, for it is Christians that need to know it.
This is not about anything or anyone here. Though someone might understand it.
Blessings, and the protection, and shield of Jesus Christ The Lord be with you.
Poppin.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Poppin said:
Madad21, thank you very much.
I believe the problem lies with me...or rather with what I know. I've tried to speak about what I know, for a long time, in many ways. But there is a barrier in the way. Not just one that might be climbed or taken down, but one that is alive and active and evil - yet is invisible and unknown to so many...or if it is seen and known, they dare not discuss it. Once you know it, you can not un-know it. So, though I try to find comfort in the fellowship of other Christians, there are just some things that can not be said. How I wish the thing could be spoken of, for it is Christians that need to know it.
This is not about anything or anyone here. Though someone might understand it.
Blessings, and the protection, and shield of Jesus Christ The Lord be with you.
Poppin.
I just PM'd you back before I read this, I too deal with an evil I dont talk about, it might not be the same as what you might be dealing with but I dont mind sharing with you if you want to talk. I am a complete stranger on the other side of the world and I have been told things in past which most people can not handle,but I have always listened and never judged, because if I do I judge myself also.
Poppin I have an unwavering faith which is very strong and has come up against some pretty incredible obstacles overtime including demonic strongholds, depravitys of just about every kind and even death. I owe that strength to constant prayer and knowledge in the word of our Lord So please feel free to PM me if you would like to talk about anything at all.
Regardless of your decision Poppin always stay in prayer, Christ knows what it is you are dealing with and you deal with it through his grace, so you never have to be alone in your struggle. Dont listen to the enemy and his Lies. No matter what he says JESUS DOES LOVE YOU, YOU ARE WORTHY TO HIM, YOUR IDENTITY IS IN HIM AND HE WILL NEVER LET YOU GO. That is a promise you will have for the rest of your life into eternity where he will embrace you as you enter in to his kingdom triumphant over this life and all you have had to deal with, because you dealt with it through him.

Love and peace to you.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trust me, I run one of these things and get lovely rant-filled (and often quite vulgar) emails all the time that you guys don't get to see. I get Scripture quotes showing I'm going to hell, accusations of this and that, and even more sinister things. I've been essentially threatened with a few nutjobs using Google to find my address and attempt to scare me by sharing that they know it. I've also been called conservative, liberal and everything in between! It is amazing what people will do in the name of Jesus, another religion, or no religion at all. One thing I've learned is each arena of life has its wackos and angry people.

If you let them drown you out, then they win. I used to type up responses to many of these, but these days I just hit delete, often within the first line or two of reading. We have an ignore feature, because at the end of the day if you wrestle with pigs all you're gonna do is get muddy. We try and police the community within reason, but often people can skate along in the grey area not doing anything overtly wrong, but just being rude.

This is not commentary on anything specific, these are just my experiences.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't like the forum and intend to stop posting here is would be better not to delete your account. You might change your mind some time in the future and it would be easier for you to return if you don't have to go to the trouble of starting a new account. That has happened to me. There have been times I decided to quit a forum but later came back to it. I never deleted my accounts so I was able to simply resume posting.