how do we know if God has not really walked with us yet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
do we really know God how to know that we already knew him?

because some of us are not really ready to be with God because if you know God and you walk with God but turn away your back because it's really not your time yet but you forced it then you fall that fall will be forever right?

but did i really walked with God did i really knew him

to be honest this is so scary

Reactions: Nancy and Episkopos

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Sometimes when we walked with God, the entire world will tried to deceived you, manipulate you and they tried to lead you into confusion & disoriented. That's why Jesus had warned us to not follow the people that comes to you and mislead you of "Jesus is here, Jesus is there" (Matthew 24:21-24; Mark 13:21-23). That's why since Mohammed there are many people rise and claimed they were messiah. Trust your own self and stay away from the world, because the world will tried to lead you away from God. This is the reason why did Jesus hide from the world (John 7:4-13).
Because whosoever walked with God, you will no longer hidden in this world and the world will hate you, because the men who walked with God will be lifted up on the top of mountain and should be ready of the flaming arrows (black magic & allegation) that comes to you when you do as a bible evangelist (Ephesians 6:10-17). Because the world had been ruled under the Evil One, and whosoever lifted up on the mountain will be treat as an enemy of Evil One (1 John 5:19-21). The Evil One here was a Satan that tempted Eve and fight with Jacob, or the Cherubim as a lion (1 Peter 5:8).

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
do we really know God how to know that we already knew him?

because some of us are not really ready to be with God because if you know God and you walk with God but turn away your back because it's really not your time yet but you forced it then you fall that fall will be forever right?

but did i really walked with God did i really knew him

to be honest this is so scary
Hi @BasuraAko We do need to keep searching the Scirptures day by day, trusting in the Lord to lead us by His grace, through faith in Christ's work at he Cross.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob