How does God create the angels?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I realize that I am not much of a writer and my things may seem hard to follow, but here goes anyways....
Many have wondered why God allowed Satan to tempt man, and why God allows Satan to torment man. But it is all in the cycle or plan of Seedtime and harvest.
How does God create the angels:
By God planting the good Seed aka "His Word" in the soil of the hearts of men who were made of the dust of the earth which is His garden.
Then at the end of the planting season being 6 days or 6,000 yrs there is a harvest of the souls who have grown from the dust of the earth (motherland) & of the Father's Seed being the Spirit. The seedlings are pruned and cared for by the Father to grow them in the image of His Seed which is Jesus Christ the tree of life, being the image of the invisable God for a man is the same as his word.

Those who WERE planted BY Him AND NEXT TO the "Living Water" himself shall grow up STRAIGHT into tall evergreen trees and will provide shade and rest/peace for the rest of the trees as they grow in the earth. After the harvest the earth is given a rest of a 1,000 or 1 day 7th day, so that SHE can replenish her soil so that the cycle of life can begin anew in the new heaven and earth cycle where the planting begins again to bring forth the angels who will have been chosen to rule over the earth as the Father's children in authority whom He created them for Himself as a family.
Those of the resurrection are as the angels who made the grade by overcoming their fleshly lusts to rule and reign with THE WORD for they have been trained up through trials and tribulations for this purpose just as ALL angels had to go through.

Rom 8:19-23
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
KJV

Blessings

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
A happy, holy, and healthy state, much like Adam and Eve, except the Angels were made a little above mankind. They (the angels) were not out of the possibility of wrongdoing -- no one is. God wants his creatures to serve Him from the goodness in their hearts, out of love for Him.

Sin is a mysterious thing. It cannot be explained, and to seek to explain it would be to justify it, and it has no justification. It arose out of a perfect angel, because he decided on his own to dwell upon it, and to feast upon it.

God allowed Satan to tempt man to test man's loyalty. If he endured, he would be brought up to heaven, and as the angels, perfectly protected and in harmony with our God. God did not want sin to exist, but he allowed sin to tempt us, to further His purposes, that He would be further justified in extinguishing Satan, and sin for all eternity.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Raeneske said:
A happy, holy, and healthy state, much like Adam and Eve, except the Angels were made a little above mankind. They (the angels) were not out of the possibility of wrongdoing -- no one is. God wants his creatures to serve Him from the goodness in their hearts, out of love for Him.

Sin is a mysterious thing. It cannot be explained, and to seek to explain it would be to justify it, and it has no justification. It arose out of a perfect angel, because he decided on his own to dwell upon it, and to feast upon it.

God allowed Satan to tempt man to test man's loyalty. If he endured, he would be brought up to heaven, and as the angels, perfectly protected and in harmony with our God. God did not want sin to exist, but he allowed sin to tempt us, to further His purposes, that He would be further justified in extinguishing Satan, and sin for all eternity.
Sin is not a mystery. God knows the consequences of certain behaviors such as lying, cheating, fornication, adultery, stealing and in general, anything that causes harm or loss to others is SIN.
When we practice such things by avoiding His Word of warning(LOVE), it causes destoying chain reactions in our bodies such as stress, fear, anger, hatred, bitterness, leading to sickness and disease and our downfall due to imorality, love loss, broken homes, lawlessness, famine, poverty as we restort further and further into a beast mentality of dog eat dog.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Sin is not a mystery. God knows the consequences of certain behaviors such as lying, cheating, fornication, adultery, stealing and in general, anything that causes harm or loss to others is SIN.
When we practice such things by avoiding His Word of warning(LOVE), it causes destoying chain reactions in our bodies such as stress, fear, anger, hatred, bitterness, leading to sickness and disease and our downfall due to imorality, love loss, broken homes, lawlessness, famine, poverty as we restort further and further into a beast mentality of dog eat dog.
The existance of sin is a mystery. It has no reason to exist within this universe. God made Satan above all the other angels, God clothed Satan with beauty, Satan was perfect. Him indulging in sin has no reason. There is no reason for the existance of sin. That is what I mean by my statements.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Raeneske said:
The existance of sin is a mystery. It has no reason to exist within this universe. God made Satan above all the other angels, God clothed Satan with beauty, Satan was perfect. Him indulging in sin has no reason. There is no reason for the existance of sin. That is what I mean by my statements.
I see. Have you read this scripture before concerning Satan?
Ezek 31:1-32:1
31:1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?
3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.
6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.
7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any TREE in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

10 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;
11 I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.
12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.
13 Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:
14 To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.
15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
17 They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
18 To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.
KJV

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
I see. Have you read this scripture before concerning Satan?
Ezek 31:1-32:1
31:1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?
3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.
6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.
7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.
8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any TREE in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

10 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;
11 I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.
12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.
13 Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:
14 To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.
15 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
17 They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
18 To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.
KJV
Yes, I believe I have :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Raeneske said:
Yes, I believe I have :)
How about this one:
Isa 14:12-29
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
KJV

And I add, do you believe that God has invited us to EXALT ourselves to make spacecraft to travel to the heavens where He abodes that He did not give to us or to clone man? Could it be that these things come from eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to be like God?:

View attachment 119

Attachments

• Space Shuttle.jpg
    Space Shuttle.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 0

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
How about this one:
Isa 14:12-29
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
20 Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.
23 I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts.
24 The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
26 This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
28 In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden.
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
KJV

And I add, do you believe that God has invited us to EXALT ourselves to make spacecraft to travel to the heavens where He abodes that He did not give to us or to clone man? Could it be that these things come from eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to be like God?:

attachicon.gif
Space Shuttle.jpg
Yes, I have seen those verses as well. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with space travel. It's brilliant out there. But I do not know, it wouldn't seem God has a problem with astronomy :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Raeneske said:
Yes, I have seen those verses as well. I personally don't think there was anything wrong with space travel. It's brilliant out there. But I do not know, it wouldn't seem God has a problem with astronomy :)
God does not have a problem with astronomy for He gave us the stars and planets for SIGNS from Him of things that He is about to do, and for seasons... But He did not invite us to come up on our own... not according to my Bible anyways for He said take dominion of the EARTH only!
Didn't it say that Pharoah had exalted himself up into heaven where God's throne is? Did not the worldly man create craft to do just that? But that is not what God gave us to do... we were tested. If you believe it is ok to travel to heaven without God's doing, then you must believe it is ok to clone man for we have that TECHNOLOGY too. Do you believe God wants us to play God?
Gen 1:14-15
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
KJV
Gen 1:26-28
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
KJV

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Great topic,

Has anyone noted these verses Re: the O/P - How does God create the Angels?

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.

Revelation 22
6 Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.
7 “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”
8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9 Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”
10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Blessings!!!:)

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
" The existance of sin is a mystery. It has no reason to exist within this universe. "

Sin has a purpose and is not a mystery at all. Without the ability of both sin and evil,,, we would not have FREEWILL and that means God would have merely created robots. ALL things were created for the GLORY of GOD.... now that is a mystery Satan cannot understand.