How Does One Daily Bear Their Own Cross?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A related thread has identified how we cannot in any manner bear the Cross of Jesus, and are to daily bear our own cross.

Lots of informative chit chat has taken place within the Venues and Publications of Modern Christendom, yet no person can give specific examples of having done so. If you think we are to daily bear our own cross in obedience to Christ, and If you bear your own, then tell us how you do it. Give stories. Just like the Action Figures in Scripture unabashedly gave their stories, without worrying about lacking humility.

Let's hear it.

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should come clean and admit that you're really not a serious believer.
No, I doubt if I believe the intuitive notions which comfort you. Lol.

Have you ever heard of "Churchy Sounding Aphorisms?" How about "Milque Toast Ideas From Being Spoon Fed?"

Lol. I see you can only issue words reflecting "How I seem to be," as do women in all their feeling based assessments, rather than manning up and stating what you actually disagree with. Am I correct to say this?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's hilarious the way you believe you have everybody fooled. You're easier to read than a cheap dime novel.

Reactions: Helen

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's hilarious the way you believe you have everybody fooled. You're easier to read than a cheap dime novel.
Lol. Tell me how I am trying to fool "everybody." Go ahead. Be real specific.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have you ever heard of "Churchy Sounding Aphorisms?" How about "Milque Toast Ideas From Being Spoon Fed?"

Lol. I see you can only issue words reflecting "How I seem to be," as do women in all their feeling based assessments, rather than manning up and stating what you actually disagree with. Am I correct to say this?

Manning up? Really? You who don't respond once you have been challenged? You who instead go start another thread instead of answering the questions in another which you started.

You're nothing but a eunuch wishing for a pair hoping to bluff your way through. As has been said, you are not fooling anyone.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen and Job

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is truly sad.....

Reactions: Helen

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Manning up? Really? You who don't respond once you have been challenged? You who instead go start another thread instead of answering the questions in another which you started.

You're nothing but a eunuch wishing for a pair hoping to bluff your way through. As has been said, you are not fooling anyone.

Stranger
Yes. Try to man up and tell us how you bear your cross. If you do not bear your cross, man up and admit it. If you are weak in leadership, admit it. After manning up.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Try to man up and tell us how you bear your cross. If you do not bear your cross, man up and admit it. If you are weak in leadership, admit it. After manning up.

Oh, am I supposed to bear my cross? Because you say so? Show me in Scripture what is required of me in bearing my cross, if indeed I am to bear it? You haven't given one Scripture yet to support your claim. Lot's of talk but no action.

Stranger

Reactions: Armadillo and Helen

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, am I supposed to bear my cross? Because you say so? Show me in Scripture what is required of me in bearing my cross, if indeed I am to bear it? You haven't given one Scripture yet to support your claim. Lot's of talk but no action.

Stranger
Apparently, you need someone to take you by the hand, and help you find Scripture. Lol.

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All things disclosed about God in Scripture are true. For instance, God is a Racist. A Supreme Racist.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trolls don't need scripture

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(aspen said:- Trolls don't need scripture.)

Sorry did I miss something here. Who are you actually referring to.
The biggest problem that arises is when people buy into someone else's insignificant, unscriptural and unbiblical rants or even Gnostic rants.

Bless you..confusing isn't it? LOL aspen was speaking to you..but ABOUT Garrison.
He has been undermining faith, and trolling all day... But he is beginning to get repetitive now , nothing new, and almost worn out! :)
BTW, this IS a good Christian site...some great people on here..stick around and you'll soon meet them.
Sorry that you joined us right in the middle of this Garrison person....he is not one of us.
But, God loves the dregs...I have to remind myself of that!
Bless you....H