How Far Will They Go Before Action is Taken?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hardly post anything concerning politics but I can't help but share this and ask How?
How do these people keep getting away with this wreckless experimentation on the innocent victims here on earth?

Reactions: ScottA and Base12

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After listening to that I watched this to try to get more information...

Reactions: Base12

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is so much diverse speculation out there, much of it politically motivated, that I don't know what to believe anymore.
I agree but this was indisputable as to what this person said.....a sudden outbreak in the next administration? This implies that it was intentional...but I don't know for sure....I just know government has become so corrupt that I don't trust any of them.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree but this was indisputable as to what this person said.....a sudden outbreak in the next administration? This implies that it was intentional...but I don't know for sure....I just know government has become so corrupt that I don't trust any of them.

Yeah, but the debate as to whether this was a natural virus, or whether it could have been created in the lab. I spend all day in isolation, so to pass the time I spend hours listening to the latest news. I am already suffering from information overload. :-(

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but the debate as to whether this was a natural virus, or whether it could have been created in the lab. I spend all day in isolation, so to pass the time I spend hours listening to the latest news. I am already suffering from information overload. :-(
lol....well I just got this video post to my facebook page and I couldn't believe it. But this is supposedly a new strain....
All day in isolation? Are you referring to the stay at home mandate?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Totally agree with post and @Stan B ...overloaded , and no longer believe anyone or any public figure .

Nite nite ....

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Subject - “
<. How Far Will They Go Before Action is Taken?>

As far as they can ...quite far...but then GOD will say “ENOUGH”

I believe as He did with the OT Nations, He is waiting ‘until their cup is full...’
Then - “Ready or not , here I come” ...
Look out world! :)

R

Rita

Heart2soul,
The reality for me is that we do not know 100% how this virus started. Virus’s can and do jump species and mutate - that is a known fact. On the other hand we do know that there is a lab in Wuhan, so it is feasible that it came from a lab.
Now proving that it was released deliberately by those in power in the USA - is speculation, but not without some feasibility.
The one thing that is just not questioned in this whole situation........is the transition from the virus, whether it came from the lab, or whether it was a natural mutation that came from the market in Wuhan......Is the way it turned from that into a pandemic .........releasing a virus is only one step. In order for it to become a deliberate outbreak that spreads around the world ......you would have to have ‘ all the powers in the original country ‘ , and those who you believe orchestrated it in the USA, working together. Now we know that the WHO didn’t act quickly enough to warn people, but also we do know that the Chinese were not transparent, but this is where I hit a ‘ question mark ‘ China and the USA are not exactly friends are they.......giving money to a lab is one thing, but being able to control the decisions of the leaders in China , given that they were the ones not releasing the facts...... also each country that the virus entered last year made decisions that ultimately determined whether the virus would spread ..............
Do those in power, really have ALL that power...............do they really get away with it............Who still sits on HIS throne , fully aware of all the plans of men ....who sees the hidden battle that is ultimately bigger than what man thinks he creates and orchestrates.........
I am sure others with have so much more to say than me xx
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks interesting, and it will be interesting how it is going to turn out.
I am not surprised by it....I have been around awhile now through many conspiracy theories about JFK assassination, Nixon's impeachment, Bush's involvement with war in the middle east...the Clinton's pay to play...on and on and on....

Reactions: amadeus

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lol....well I just got this video post to my facebook page and I couldn't believe it. But this is supposedly a new strain....
All day in isolation? Are you referring to the stay at home mandate?
No mandate. It is just something I have chosen to do for myself. I am 78 years old, so I am amongst the most vulnerable group.

This is the first Easter I have not enjoyed with my family, although all the kids and grandkids came to visit me at various times of the day. We stood outside on the lawn maintaining appropriate distancing. My Dr. DIL brought me a cooked turkey dinner with all the trimmings. She placed it on the porch, and instructed me to not touch the baking dish carrying the meal, but get a big spoon and dish it all out into my own dish. I have been living all alone since my wife of 50 years went Home 5 years ago, so our family get-togethers are precious to me.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heart2soul,
The reality for me is that we do not know 100% how this virus started. Virus’s can and do jump species and mutate - that is a known fact. On the other hand we do know that there is a lab in Wuhan, so it is feasible that it came from a lab.
Now proving that it was released deliberately by those in power in the USA - is speculation, but not without some feasibility.
The one thing that is just not questioned in this whole situation........is the transition from the virus, whether it came from the lab, or whether it was a natural mutation that came from the market in Wuhan......Is the way it turned from that into a pandemic .........releasing a virus is only one step. In order for it to become a deliberate outbreak that spreads around the world ......you would have to have ‘ all the powers in the original country ‘ , and those who you believe orchestrated it in the USA, working together. Now we know that the WHO didn’t act quickly enough to warn people, but also we do know that the Chinese were not transparent, but this is where I hit a ‘ question mark ‘ China and the USA are not exactly friends are they.......giving money to a lab is one thing, but being able to control the decisions of the leaders in China , given that they were the ones not releasing the facts...... also each country that the virus entered last year made decisions that ultimately determined whether the virus would spread ..............
Do those in power, really have ALL that power...............do they really get away with it............Who still sits on HIS throne , fully aware of all the plans of men ....who sees the hidden battle that is ultimately bigger than what man thinks he creates and orchestrates.........
Rita
I watched that briefing that Trump had with the reporter who asked about Fauci diverting 3.5 million dollars to China's Wuhan Lab deliberately going against the Home Security Defense's orders to not do any transaction with China....this was in 2016-2017 under the Obama administration.

Reactions: prism

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mandate. It is just something I have chosen to do for myself. I am 78 years old, so I am amongst the most vulnerable group.

This is the first Easter I have not enjoyed with my family, although all the kids and grandkids came to visit me at various times of the day. We stood outside on the lawn maintaining appropriate distancing. My Dr. DIL brought me a cooked turkey dinner with all the trimmings. She placed it on the porch, and instructed me to not touch the baking dish carrying the meal, but get a big spoon and dish it all out into my own dish. I have been living all alone since my wife of 50 years went Home 5 years ago, so our family get-togethers are precious to me.
Wisdom!

Reactions: Stan B

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heart2soul,
Rita
There is a lot of corruption in the government that God is fixing to expose.