How is it a terrible thing to fall into the hands of a living God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Food for thought.
2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. (KJV)

cos their not baptized members of Christ
Lacking the salvation found by blessed Mary ever Virgin mother of a God!

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cos their not baptized members of Christ
Lacking the salvation found by blessed Mary ever Virgin mother of a God!
First, let me tell you that there is no salvation in Mary. She was a very blessed woman, yes. But she needed a Savior just like you and I.
And baptism is a whole different story for myself with roots from the ancient Anabaptists.
Please, no RCC nonsense in my thread.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Food for thought.
2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. (KJV)
Lol, these men suffered the loss of all things, and were humiliated or humbled, in order to receive the true blessings of God.

children.

Reactions: The Parson

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, let me tell you that there is no salvation in Mary. She was a very blessed woman, yes. But she needed a Savior just like you and I.
And baptism is a whole different story for myself with roots from the ancient Anabaptists.

lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation and He was in Mary for 9 months

there is only one church in the Bible founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 eph 2:20

the so called reformers were not apostles and had no authority

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that could be part of it. But not where I was heading. Do you tremble at the Power of the Living God my friend?
Not any longer. Perfect love cast out all fear. There is a big difference from getting yourself saved, and becoming a son.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

there is only one church in the Bible founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 eph 2:20

The fearful are among the first to go into the lake of fire.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sometimes I wonder why all of scripture points to Christ in me, and not Mary?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not any longer. Perfect love cast out all fear. There is a big difference from getting yourself saved, and becoming a son.

Are you saved? Or do you have to endure till the end of your life?
Like Jesus says Matt 24:13

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saved? Or do you have to endure till the end of your life?
Like Jesus says Matt 24:13
I know you just answered Waiting on him, but I couldn't resist quoting 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Salvation is to be found with Mary!
Jesus Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30
He is Lord, and He is with Mary! Lk 1:28
Mary found our salvation! Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Mother of God Lk 1:43
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can handle any bible question you have
With all due love my friend, there is salvation in none except Christ Jesus. Mary didn't die for us, nor was she the Lamb of God that shed her blood for us. It was Jesus, and Jesus alone that was and is the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world. Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.

And I have no question for you. I'm very much familiar with the great harlot and her abominations.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all due love my friend, there is salvation in none except Christ Jesus. Mary didn't die for us, nor was she the Lamb of God that shed her blood for us. It was Jesus, and Jesus alone that was and is the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world. Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.

And I have no question for you. I'm very much familiar with the great harlot and her abominations.

theres only one true church founded by Christ on Peter matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

without Mary there is no salvation

isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:21 And she (mary) shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is to be found with Mary!
Jesus Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30
He is Lord, and He is with Mary! Lk 1:28
Mary found our salvation! Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation! Lk 1:38

Mother of God Lk 1:43
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34
It has been asked of you to not derail this thread. Did you copy and paste this answer from the numerous threads you have engaged in because I have read this same post from you before.
This is considered trolling.

Last edited: