How Jesus averted the Apocalypse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JosyWales

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando, Fl
If you read Revelation you see that in the end there are 7 angels that appear on the earth together, starting with the first one who rides a white horse. Assuming that these are real people (which I believe they are), you see that the first one (the rider of the white horse) falls horribly which seems to trigger the other six and causes them to show up.

By not falling into evil, which it appears that the first angel always does, the rest are not triggered and therefore, no Apocalypse is created.

This is what I think happened 2000 years ago.

Jesus, who was destined to fall, did not. He remained true to God and did not go forth to fight as anyone in his position had always done, therefore averting the destruction and effectively postponing it for centuries. Therefore, in a very real sense, Jesus did actually save the entire world in a very physically by averting the Apocalypse, which was destined to come upon us 2000 years ago.

However, the cycle is about to reset (and has indeed already started) and we shall now see what happens when the First one (the white horse rider) does his will and goes forth to fight, thus triggering the others.

Now some may disagree that the 7 angels are real people and that Jesus would stand in the position of the first angel during His time, but I think that this is exactly the way it is. I know this triggers other debates as to the nature of Jesus and who or what the 7 angels are, but I am willing to take that up in another thread if you wish.

SpiritandTruth

Nov 25, 2014
JosyWales said:
If you read Revelation you see that in the end there are 7 angels that appear on the earth together, starting with the first one who rides a white horse. Assuming that these are real people (which I believe they are), you see that the first one (the rider of the white horse) falls horribly which seems to trigger the other six and causes them to show up.

By not falling into evil, which it appears that the first angel always does, the rest are not triggered and therefore, no Apocalypse is created.

This is what I think happened 2000 years ago.

Jesus, who was destined to fall, did not. He remained true to God and did not go forth to fight as anyone in his position had always done, therefore averting the destruction and effectively postponing it for centuries. Therefore, in a very real sense, Jesus did actually save the entire world in a very physically by averting the Apocalypse, which was destined to come upon us 2000 years ago.

However, the cycle is about to reset (and has indeed already started) and we shall now see what happens when the First one (the white horse rider) does his will and goes forth to fight, thus triggering the others.

Now some may disagree that the 7 angels are real people and that Jesus would stand in the position of the first angel during His time, but I think that this is exactly the way it is. I know this triggers other debates as to the nature of Jesus and who or what the 7 angels are, but I am willing to take that up in another thread if you wish.
You need to forget all this and start all over.
You are very far from the truth.

I am not saying this to down you but to set you straight again.

Or at least maybe move you back in the right direction.