How Jesus saved an atheist on her death bed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Friends of Jesus

Nov 25, 2021
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How Jesus saved an atheist on her death bed

Cassidy Kellagher shares her incredible story of how the Lord touched her life from being an atheist to where she is now.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story! All glory to God.

You’re not alone. Don’t give up. Jesus is with you every step of the way.

The verse that reflects my testimony:
“God disciplines people with pain on their sickbeds, with ceaseless aching in their bones. They lose their appetite for even the most delicious food. Their flesh wastes away, and their bones stick out. They are at death’s door; the angels of death wait for them. “But if an angel from heaven appears— a special messenger to intercede for a person and declare that he is upright— he will be gracious and say, ‘Rescue him from the grave, for I have found a ransom for his life.’ Then his body will become as healthy as a child’s, firm and youthful again. When he prays to God, he will be accepted. And God will receive him with joy and restore him to good standing. He will declare to his friends, ‘I sinned and twisted the truth, but it was not worth it. God rescued me from the grave, and now my life is filled with light.’”
Job 33:19-28

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck to her, but I wonder if the fact she is/was a vegan had anything to do with her getting Crohn's Disease?
WIKI- Crohn's disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease

I don't know if she's jewish but interestingly jews won't eat pork-
Net- Ashkenazi Jews are two to four times as likely to suffer from Crohn's disease as non-Jewish peoples..
Ashkenazi Jewish Genes Linked to Crohn's | Cedars-Sinai.

After all, the human gut was designed by God to eat veg AND meat.