How Many CRIMES Were Due To DEEP STATE False Flag Events, -- And What Have We Done About Them???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that if a wolf attacked one of the Shepherd's sheep, the Shepherd would care for the wounded sheep and then go out and KILL THE WOLF. But in "Christianity", apparently we're supposed to be content with commiserating the injured sheep and IGNORE THE WOLF so that he can injure/kill again.

So I ask: How many WOLF (False Flag) ATTACKS does it take before we take a STANCE and DO SOMETHING?

[Partial List]​
  • 11/63 -- JFK Assassination
  • 6/68 -- RFK Assassination
  • 2/83 -- Twin Towers Garage - attempted Demolition
  • 4/95 --Murrah Building Demolition
  • 7/99 -- Attempted murder of JFK Jr.
  • 9/01 -- Twin Towers Demolition
  • 9/01 -- Pentagon Demolition
  • 9/01 -- NOT a Pennsylvania farm field, but apparently a Massachusetts location
  • 12/12 -- Sandy Hook Elementary (NOT OPEN, -- none injured or dead)
  • 4/13 -- Boston Marathon (no known injured, none dead)
  • 12/15 -- San Bernardino Christmas Party
  • 6/16 -- Orlando Night Club (none injured or dead)
  • 10/17 -- Las Vegas Shooting
  • 10/20 -- Attempted MI Governor Kidnapping
  • 1/21 -- Capital Building Stormed
  • 6/21 -- Reported Death of John McAfee
  • 6/21 -- Florida Condominium Demolition
  • 7/21 -- Attempted - MLB All-Star Game Shooting

... and apparently ALL OF THESE were the DIRECT RESULT of our Corrupt Government Agencies and Politicians. So at what point do we acknowledge the injured and murdered, AND THEN FOCUS OUR ATTENTION AT THE CULPRITS???

Who in their right mind would go to the effort of consoling those harmed, AND NEGLECT KILLING THE WOLVES??? -- And I may the odd man out, but I'd leave my wife to console, while I hunted down every guilty predator whose agenda is to destroy our Nation, our Constitution, and our GOD Given Rights.

Maybe all we have left in society is EMOTION; with NO JUSTICE; but with our Military working with President Trump, -- there's a NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN --, and I'm backing the NEW SHERIFF.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...with our Military working with President Trump...
Not the military from the Pentagon for sure. With woke General Milley at the helm. Milley had planned to mutiny against his Commander-in-Chief. He should have been fired (along with other traitors) long before that. If Trump has put together a militia then Biden should already have been arrested and removed from the WH. So where's the action?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the military from the Pentagon for sure.
... So where's the action?

#1. Space Force, -- which has ALL the Special Forces and Intelligence Assets.
#2. Have you been watching:
a. Monkey Werx -- (Ref: the SPA)
b. USGS "Earthquakes" at 10.0km deep​

You won't find what you don't look for ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Timothy 2:4)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask David the son of Jesse. ...

David confronted each bear, every lion, and then took on the giant. But apparently today's men are supposed to huddle with the women, and wait for GOD to take on the bears, lions, and giants.

Well I ain't waiting for GOD to do what HE's equipped and commanded ME to do.
Bobby Jo

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ain't waiting for GOD to do what HE's equipped and commanded ME to do

This nation is under the judgment of God.

The majority of the people are okay with the oppression (mask and vaccine mandates). This is a godless nation that has turned to man for salvation. Not to mention the perverseness and wickedness that continues to increase daily.

"Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant." (Isaiah 30:12-13)

Just sit back and let God work.

This isn’t our home to fight over.

"For we are strangers before thee, and sojourners, as were all our fathers: our days on the earth are as a shadow, and there is none abiding." (1 Chronicles 29:15)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just sit back and let God work.

Matt. 25
18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master’s money.
26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sowed, and gather where I have not winnowed?
30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness; there men will weep and gnash their teeth.’

So go huddle with the women*. And be sure to always carry some ice with you, because you never know your future.

* Actually there are MORE and MORE WOMEN joining the front lines of the battle, and in many instances exceeding the bravery of the MEN. -- So maybe you'd be best suited doing your crying among the young children, -- if they'll even have you ...​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So go huddle with the women*. And be sure to always carry some ice with you, because you never know your future.

It’s not wise to hurl insults at someone giving council out of the word of God. Try to see how God works instead of being quick to assume that God wants you to fight over a wicked nation such as the United States of America. The fact that Biden even got enough votes to allow a window of cheating is sickening enough to think of. I’m not going to fret over these things any longer. Let the liberals get what they deserve!

"But the word of God came… saying… Ye shall not go up, nor fight… for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD" (1 Kings 12:22-24)

"Then Shephatiah the son of Mattan, and Gedaliah the son of Pashur, and Jucal the son of Shelemiah, and Pashur the son of Malchiah, heard the words that Jeremiah had spoken unto all the people, saying, Thus saith the LORD, He that remaineth in this city shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: but he that goeth forth to the Chaldeans shall live; for he shall have his life for a prey, and shall live. Thus saith the LORD, This city shall surely be given into the hand of the king of Babylon's army, which shall take it. Therefore the princes said unto the king, We beseech thee, let this man be put to death: for thus he weakeneth the hands of the men of war that remain in this city, and the hands of all the people, in speaking such words unto them: for this man seeketh not the welfare of this people, but the hurt." (Jeremiah 38:1-4)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverb 27:6 Faithful are the wounds from a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now the person complicit in the MURDER of a couple THOUSAND U.S. Citizens is subtly THREATENING President Trump:

2d08f772b10ec435.jpg

Freedomforusall @[email protected], Jul 29, 2021​

Seems to me that this threat will not go unnoticed by Trump, or by GOD ...

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the military from the Pentagon for sure. With woke General Milley at the helm. Milley had planned to mutiny against his Commander-in-Chief. He should have been fired (along with other traitors) long before that. If Trump has put together a militia then Biden should already have been arrested and removed from the WH. So where's the action?
We were told,
The only way to win is with LAW and ORDER.
We can not play the game by their rules.
It would make us no better than them.
Patience grasshopper....
It is always darkest before the dawn.
We have only just entered nightfall.
Prepare your heart and mind and soul.
Have compassion on those who have been unknowingly misled by the misinformation media.
They will have the greater shock in the end.
The truth will prevail.
But it has to be LAWFUL and in ORDER.

HUGS

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think warp speed was meant for the jab either..
just saying

I think when things begin to roll, it will be like watching an avalanche or a tsunami in real time.
In the book of Revelation, many are standing afar off watching Babylon crash and burn.
They will be crying for the loss of all their power and riches. Their dirty deeds and evil works.
But we will see a new beginning.
It all depends on what side your standing..
It's a matter of perception.
And you see how they are really messing with people's perceptions?
Hard to tell what is truth from lies. Confusion and chaos...
And God said Let there be Light...
And God saw that Light that it was good.

We are near the end of the last book in the Bible.
We will be the trees in the garden when all is recreated again.
We are Adam and Eve to be, without flaws, not made of clay. but of Spirit.
As it was in the beginning.

And it doth not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when He appears we shall be as He is..

He is... Everything... He is.. His creation... He is.. Eternity.

Ever wonder where you was before you came into this existence?
You won't remember in the next one either...

We are being perfected as He is perfect.
Sometimes the heat in the kiln gets hot, but it's the only way one can be shaped and molded.

just thinking..
hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo