How Not To Confuse The New Heavens & New Earth Timing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You New Testament Book 'only' Bible students, you need to get busy studying your Old Testament Books also. By Old Testament study is how the New Testament events about God's future new heavens and a new earth time is discerned.

If you rely only... on Revelation chapters 20 thru 22 to reveal the new heavens and a new earth detail to you, you will miss a lot of Scripture Truth about that future time. You will also miss the Biblical fact that when Jesus does return, He will build another Israelite temple in Jerusalem which will be called God's "house". I can hear brethren already, "well I ain't never read anything about that in the New Testament." Oh yes you have...

Lord Jesus speaking to His disciples...

John 14:2-3
2 In My
Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
KJV

Lord Jesus even said there, that He goes to prepare... a place for His faithful, so at His future return that we may be where He is. Did you know brethren, that the Zechariah 14 Chapter reveals where Jesus is coming to, literally? That Zech.14 Chapter reveals Lord Jesus' feet are going to touch down upon the Mount of Olives east of Jerusalem, ON EARTH. That Mount of Olives is where He ascended to Heaven from, in sight of His disciples, per Acts 1.

So where does what He said there in John 14 reveal where His "Father's house" is going to be that He is preparing a place for us?? That's right, ON THIS EARTH WHEN HE RETURNS.

The Temple of Ezekiel is The Father's House:

Detailed description of The Father's house on earth is given starting in Ezekiel 40. The idea of the word "mansions" in John 14 mean 'abodes' in the Greek. They represent the chambers of Christ's elect priests mentioned in those Ezekiel chapters.

In the Ezekiel 47 chapter, Ezekiel is shown God's River flowing out from under God's House there, and whichever waters it comes into contact with, those waters will be healed. That RIVER of the Waters of Life, along with the Tree of Life were once upon this earth back at Genesis 2. Along with that River in Ezekiel 47 are the many trees on either side of that River, bearing their many fruits per their months, and the leaves are for the healing of the nations. An area on earth associated with all that is En-gedi and En-eglaim, both places in the holy land on earth.

What does the above reveal about the future 1,000 years reign of Christ with His elect and then the new heavens and a new earth time later?

Revelation 21 reveals the new heavens and a new earth timing. Revelation 21:22 reveals at that time there will be no more 'temple', for The Lord God Almighty and The Lamb will be the temple then. That still does not rule out Christ's 1,000 years Millennial temple for the time of His reign that begins when He returns, which is what the Revelation 20 chapter is about.

Thus the Ezekiel 40 through 47 Chapters, with that physical temple described there, and the return of God's River and the Tree of Life, are Christ Millennium indicators, NOT the new heavens and a new earth time yet.

This is why Revelation 22, though describing that River and the Tree of Life, many think that means the new heavens and new earth time, when it actually is not. The return of God's River and the Tree of Life will begin with Jesus' future return. Even in Zechariah 14 right after mention of Christ's return to the Mount of Olives those flowing waters out from Jerusalem are mentioned at that point in time when the wicked that came against Jerusalem are still there. And with Revelation 22:14-15, it is showing the wicked existing outside the gates of the holy city while those in Christ have right inside the gates to the Tree of Life, showing it is manifested with God's River while the wicked still exist. The new heavens and a new earth time... will only begin after Satan, all the wicked, hell, and death are destroyed in the future "lake of fire" after Christ's future 1,000 years reign.

Davidpt

Dec 6, 2023
East Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why Revelation 22, though describing that River and the Tree of Life, many think that means the new heavens and new earth time, when it actually is not.

Perhaps you overlooked how Revelation 21 begins.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

After that we then see this.

Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Obviously, pertaining to the holy city, new Jerusalem, in verse 2. Where verse 10 through the remainder of this chapter, and verses 1-5 in ch 22 are describing this city in verse 2 in more detail. Keeping in mind, this city comes down during the time of the NHNE. Except you are apparently trying to divorce verse 2 from verse 1 in Revelation 21. As if there can be a new Jerusalem coming down before there can be a NHNE. Or if you are not doing that, you are clearly divorcing Revelation 22:1-2 from that of Revelation 21:2 if you have the former not involving the latter, and that 2 different time periods are meant.

And the ironic thing about all this is the title of your thread---How Not To Confuse---when you're doing the opposite of what the title of this thread said not to do---IOW, you are confusing us here since what you have been proposing thus far is making little to no sense.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple of Ezekiel is The Father's House:
Detailed description of The Father's house on earth is given starting in Ezekiel 40.

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46, Represents A Future Temple In A Millennium On Earth, Is This True?​

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived!

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus the Ezekiel 40 through 47 Chapters, with that physical temple described there, and the return of God's River and the Tree of Life, are Christ Millennium indicators, NOT the new heavens and a new earth time yet.
Ezekiel chapters 47-48 Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine, Same Gates Of New Jerusalem With The Names Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel, don't be deceived!

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Eternal "New Jerusalem"

Ezekiel 48:31KJV

31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

Revelation 21:12KJV
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Reactions: Davidpt

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you overlooked how Revelation 21 begins.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

After that we then see this.

Revelation 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

Obviously, pertaining to the holy city, new Jerusalem, in verse 2. Where verse 10 through the remainder of this chapter, and verses 1-5 in ch 22 are describing this city in verse 2 in more detail. Keeping in mind, this city comes down during the time of the NHNE. Except you are apparently trying to divorce verse 2 from verse 1 in Revelation 21. As if there can be a new Jerusalem coming down before there can be a NHNE. Or if you are not doing that, you are clearly divorcing Revelation 22:1-2 from that of Revelation 21:2 if you have the former not involving the latter, and that 2 different time periods are meant.

And the ironic thing about all this is the title of your thread---How Not To Confuse---when you're doing the opposite of what the title of this thread said not to do---IOW, you are confusing us here since what you have been proposing thus far is making little to no sense.
I did NOT say that Revelation 21 is the Millennium time. I did not deny that Rev.21 is describing God's new heavens and a new earth time which only will happen after Christ's future 1,000 years reign. So you might want to re-read what my post actually says, and then note my actual meaning in it per below...

You haven't understood the existing holy city when Christ returns to reign for the coming 1,000 years, over the wicked prior to the GWT Judgment.

Rev 21:10
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great
and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
KJV

Ezek 40:1-2
40 In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither.
In the visions of God brought He me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south.
KJV

The city Ezekiel was shown is the same holy city John was shown. Ezekiel 45 specifically shows the layout dimensions of the "possession of the holy city" during the time of Jesus' future 1,000 years reign.

See the 19th century British Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger's details of the oblation, sanctuary, and holy city:

Because Apostle Paul said Jesus must... first reign, all His enemies made His footstool, Paul said The Father is excepted in that; then after Jesus has done that reign, Jesus will deliver up the kingdom to The Father, and God will be all in all (1 Corinthians 15:23-28). So The Father will not return to earth until Jesus' 1,000 years reign is over. And that is when GOD will bring the new Jerusalem to earth per Rev.21:1-3.

But starting at Christ's return and 1,000 years reign, Jesus will... redeem earthly Jerusalem. And the Ezekiel 45 gives the detail of the layout of the holy city on earth at that time, manifested along with the Millennium Sanctuary covered in the previous Ezekiel 40-44 chapters, and along with God's River and the Tree of Life that will manifest on earth along with the Millennium Sanctuary per Ezekiel 47.

That is why the point of my previous post is that relying ONLY on the Revelation 21 and 22 chapters will not show all the details of what is to occur on earth when Jesus returns and thereafter.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my previous post is thus understood, then what God's Word is pointing to about the holy city (Jerusalem), is that when Jesus returns He will redeem Jerusalem for His 1,000 year Millennial reign, and establish the Millennial Sanctuary per Ezekiel 40 thru 47. The 19th century Christian scholar E.W. Bullinger did an excellent job in laying out the dimensions of that Sanctuary and the Oblation according to the details written in those Ezekiel chapters, which include the holy city, all manifesting during Christ's future 1,000 years reign.

What this suggests is that Jerusalem will be redeemed by Lord Jesus when He comes, and at that time He will begin establishing His future Kingdom on earth, but The Father will be excluded in that. Revelation 21 reveals The Father will manifest with The Lamb, without... the existence of that Millennial Sanctuary, and that points to the time of the new heavens and a new earth, and a new Jerusalem.

That means, although God's River and the Tree of Life will manifest with Christ's Millennial Sanctuary during His future 1,000 years reign over the nations with "a rod of iron", that will not be the new heavens and a new earth time, not yet. Thus we are not to confuse that Sanctuary, River, and Tree of Life time during the 1,000 years reign as being the new heavens and new earth timing. Jesus is going to begin changes upon this earth when He returns for His Millennial reign, but not all changes will be at that time.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But starting at Christ's return and 1,000 years reign, Jesus will... redeem earthly Jerusalem. And the Ezekiel 45 gives the detail of the layout of the holy city on earth at that time, manifested along with the Millennium Sanctuary covered in the previous Ezekiel 40-44 chapters. and along with God's River and the Tree of Life that will manifest on earth along with the Millennium Sanctuary per Ezekiel 47.

Your claim is "False"!​

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46, Represents A Future Temple In A Millennium On Earth, Is This True?​

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Millennium Sanctuary per Ezekiel 47.

Once again your claim is false!​

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Dont Be Deceived​

Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine, Same Gates Of New Jerusalem With The Names Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Eternal "New Jerusalem"

Ezekiel 48:31KJV

31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

Revelation 21:12KJV
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Once again your claim is false!

Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Dont Be Deceived

My claim is NOT FALSE. You simply lack Biblical understanding about those future events and the future temple of Ezekiel in those Ezekiel 40 thru 47 chapters.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do His commandments,
that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
KJV

Right to the Tree of Life and may enter through the gates into the city, "For without are..."?? What's that about?

It is about the time of Christ's future "thousand years" reign with the "rod of iron" over the unsaved nations. Brethren, do you not see Rev.22:15 that shows the WICKED are still there, that Scripture SUGGESTING THE WICKED ARE OUTSIDE THOSE GATES? But those in Christ then will be allowed through those gates of the holy city, and have right to the TREE OF LIFE, which will then be manifested on earth, per Ezekiel 47. So there's the KEY...

1. Wicked still exist OUTSIDE the gates of the holy city, means Millennium time.
2. Christ's elect and Tree of Life manifested inside the gates of the holy city.
3. Millennial Temple of Ezekiel 47 is for Christ's "thousand years" reign, which is when the Tree of Life will manifest on earth again.
4. No more temple with NHNE time (Rev.21:22).

That really is not that difficult to understand showing the above Rev.22 Scripture is still pointing to Christ's "thousand years" reign over the wicked when He returns, when the TREE OF LIFE IS MANIFESTED with GOD'S RIVER upon this earth at that time also! (The Tree of Life manifesting requires the existence God's River, in case one did not know).

So understanding the difference between the time of Christ's Millennial reign vs. new heavens and a new earth time, is easy, because as long as Ezekiel's Temple is manifested, it means Millennial time. And that is what Ezekiel 47 reveals with God's River of the Waters of Life flowing out from underneath Ezekiel's Temple...

Ezek 47:12
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months,
because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
KJV

Thus Ezekiel 47 reveals the Tree of Life on either side of God's River there, "... because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary:". That means the TEMPLE is still existing when those waters and tree of life manifests back on earth. And that means still "thousand years" Millennial timing of Rev.20 with Jesus and His elect reigning over the wicked with the "rod of iron".

During that future time of Ezekiel's temple during Christ's "thousand years" reign, those that erred will "stand in judgment" during that whole period, and will be taught...

The below is about Christ's elect, called then the Zadok (the 'Just', for Christ is King of The Zadok, i.e., Melchizedek, "king of righteousness", per Hebrews 7):

Ezek 44:23-26
23 And they shall teach My people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine assemblies; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.
26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.
KJV

That idea in verse 25 can be misleading, if you don't understand Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 about the future resurrection, and change of all still alive on earth on the day Jesus returns. That future time when Jesus returns to reign for the "thousand years" will no longer be in flesh bodies. The resurrection is NOT to a new flesh body, for as Paul showed in 1 Cor.15:50 that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Those "dead" above represent the UNSAVED, the spiritually dead, their mortal souls still in a liable to perish condition, and without Jesus Christ. Those are the ones that will "stand in judgment" and taught by Christ's elect in that future "thousand years" time.

Last edited:

DavidTaylor

Sep 4, 2022
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lost me when you said “What does the above reveal about the future 1,000 years reign of Christ”.

Christ’s faithful followers have been reigning with Him for millennia upon millennia, and His kingdom, is not limited, rather is an everlasting kingdom that is inside His followers, and doesn’t come by observation’ in the same manner of Saul’s, or Nebechadnezzar’s, or Darius’, or Augustus’.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lost me when you said “What does the above reveal about the future 1,000 years reign of Christ”.

Christ’s faithful followers have been reigning with Him for millennia upon millennia, and His kingdom, is not limited, rather is an everlasting kingdom that is inside His followers, and doesn’t come by observation’ in the same manner of Saul’s, or Nebechadnezzar’s, or Darius’, or Augustus’.
Nope... you are listening to men's doctrines instead of studying your Bible.

Christ's Kingdom is here on earth ONLY in Spirit through His Church. But as prophesied, His LITERAL PHYSICAL KINGDOM will come when He returns, and that... is when His "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 will BEGIN.

Thus any idea that Christ's "thousand years" reign of Revelation 20 had already started sometime back in history is just STUPID and IGNORANT, since Rev.20 shows its START time is LINKED TO THE FUTURE RESURRECTION. You would have known this IF you had studied your Bible instead of listening to the STUPID doctrines of men.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There will never again be any more blood sacrificial sin offerings of animals in temples that God approves of.

Hebrews 1
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, .

and
Heb 10

Animal Sacrifices Insufficient​

1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once [a]purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will​

5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, [b]O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been [c]sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified​

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being [d]sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is [e]remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hold Fast Your Confession​

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness[f] to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

Reactions: DavidTaylor

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another thing, when the Jews build their temple, offer sin sacrifices and call it the temple of God, it is not the true temple of God it is a fraud, but they will call it the temple of God and common people will think of it as such. And who gets to sit there? The antichrist, most fitting as it is a temple of Satan.

New Testament scripture is clear that believers are the temple of God today and that i not going to suddenly change.

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

1 Corinthians 3:17
If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.

Now we know the antichrist man of sin the devil is not GOD, but the scripture is clear 'sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is GOD' is clearly showing a lying wonder and false miracle. As in this is not the temple of God and that guy is not God sitting in the temple of God, but lots of people will believe these lies.
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
13 But we are [f]bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through [g]sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, 14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our [h]epistle.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and [i]establish you in every good word and work.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will never again be any more blood sacrificial sin offerings of animals in temples that God approves of.

That's right, Jesus became the one Perfect Sacrifice for sin, for one and all time.

Thus when reading about sacrifices in those Ezekiel chapters we are to be smart enough to realize that was written by Ezekiel back under times of the 'old covenant' when sacrifices were required.

But WHY... do you think God would put that in among future events that are meant for after... Christ's future return at the end of this world? I'll give you a hint...

... it's because God obviously knew that many would simply pass those Ezekiel 40 thru 48 chapters off as past history, and being associated with the 'old covenant'. So most Churches do not teach those Ezekiel chapters.

And because of that, lot of today's denominations go off on tangents with all sorts of theories about the new Jerusalem, and Christ's future "thousand years" reign, even thinking that new Jerusalem stays up in the clouds around the earth, showing they don't even understand what the Heavenly dimension is about, much less what Genesis 2 reveals with God's Garden of Eden and His River once existing upon this earth during the time of the man Adam. Those ideas are more like fairy-tales to them as to how they try to cover them.

Yet God in His Word has shown us, and He hid it away from the haughty and self-righteous; even by putting the idea of sacrifices in the Ezekiel Millennial chapters.

And by the way, we still DO HAVE the idea of 'sacrifices' under Jesus Christ, according to God's Word. Just not animal sacrifices. So where is that written??