• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Perfectionism, is a self effort. And you dont go to heaven or become a Child of God by trying to be good or perfect.

Trying to be good enough for God to accept, is no different than the false teaching of "enduring to the end", to try to claw your way into heaven by SELF EFFORT.

All of THAT, is works based Cross rejection. ITs LEGALISM.

So, Paul teaches that we are to become : "the fullness of the Stature of Christ"., and that we can become "as many as be perfect". And this is not found by trying to be good enough., or trying to be like Christ., as that is just more SELF EFFORT FAILURE.

Hell is filled with water baptized religious people who would say..>"But i tried to be good enough for God to accept, and i always tried to be like Jesus... all my Life."
= Christ says to them...."Depart from me i never Knew you"....and that is why they are in hell.
They tried to be good enough for God to accept, and that is not how you go to heaven.
God only accepts you based on the Holy ONE who IS GOOD ENOUGH, and died for you so that by His Sacrifice, God will have YOU.

You Go to Heaven by this.....>Jesus Said...>"You must be BORN AGAIN"< as that is God giving you His Righteousness and re-creating you to be a "new Creation in Christ".
This is why Paul tells us that what only matters is the "new Creation", and all this other SELF EFFORT, is "DUNG"....as God does not accept anything we do, to accept us.
He accepts us based on what God as Christ on The Cross has PROVIDED, and that is the Blood Atonement....that is "THE GIFT OF SALVATiON".

Paul is teaching to become YIELDED, .. no longer trying to WORK or PERFORM for God to try to EARN His Love and Acceptance and Forgiveness.
To be YIELDED to the understanding of God making you righteous based on "the GIFT of Righteousness", as the only reason you become a SON/Daughter of God.
The power found there to live the holy life is as Paul teaches : Christ lives in me, it is not I who live"... = it is not by my SELF EFFORT, but by the Spirit of GOD in me ...= who empowers my Holiness and my Discipleship.
As that MIND and REAL FAITH>....is the Power of Christ, found.
That is how you stop being the sinning and confessing ..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING"< which is Christ explaining that when you try to be a Christian by performance, you are shutting off His Living Through you that IS ..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY"... over the flesh, the world, and the devil.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Perfectionism, is a self effort. And you dont go to heaven or become a Child of God by trying to be good or perfect.

Trying to be good enough for God to accept, is no different than the false teaching of "enduring to the end", to try to claw your way into heaven by SELF EFFORT.

So, Paul teaches that we are to become : "the fullness of the Stature of Christ"., and that we can become "as many as be perfect". And this is not found by trying to be good enough., or trying to be like Christ., as that is just more SELF EFFORT FAILURE.

Hell is filled with water baptized religious people who would say..>"But i tried to be good enough for God to accept, and i always tried to be like Jesus... all my Life."
= Christ says to them...."Depart from me i never Knew you"....and that is why they are in hell.
They tried to be good enough for God to accept, and that is not how you go to heaven.
God only accepts you based on the Holy ONE who IS GOOD ENOUGH, and died for you so that by His Sacrifice, God will have YOU.

You Go to Heaven by this.....>Jesus Said...>"You must be BORN AGAIN"< as that is God giving you His Righteousness and re-creating you to be a "new Creation in Christ".
This is why Paul tells us that what only matters is the "new Creation", and all this other SELF EFFORT, is "DUNG"....as God does not accept anything we do, to accept us.
He accepts us based on what God as Christ on The Cross has PROVIDED, and that is the Blood Atonement....that is "THE GIFT OF SALVATiON".

Paul is teaching to become YIELDED, .. no longer trying to WORK or PERFORM for God to try to EARN His Love and Acceptance and Forgiveness.
To be YIELDED to the understanding of God making you righteous based on "the GIFT of Righteousness", as the only reason you become a SON/Daughter of God.
The power found there to live the holy life is as Paul teaches : Christ lives in me, it is not I who live"... = it is not by my SELF EFFORT, but by the Spirit of GOD in me ...= who empowers my Holiness and my Discipleship.
That is how you stop being the sinning and confessing ..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING"< which is Christ explaining that when you try to be a Christian by performance, you are shutting off His Living Through you that IS ..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY"... over the flesh, the world, and the devil.
God is now sending people to hell for doing his will?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perfectionism, is a self effort

Isn’t everything you do in life “self-effort”?

I don’t get this seemingly negative attitude towards “self-effort”…

And you dont go to heaven or become a Child of God by trying to be good or perfect.

Yes, everyone knows this.

No one disputed this.

It’s how you behave AFTER conversion is where we disagree in regards to seeing salvation in the end.

The New Testament is guide of behavior for the born again Christian.

Reactions: Wynona

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea or premise in the OP is false.

John 5:29 says,
“And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.”

Romans 2:6-10
6 “Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:”

Galatians 6:8-9
8 “For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How to go to Hell by trying to be good.
Will there be fighting for the front row seat? o_O

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God is now sending people to hell for doing his will?

Your statement is not a correct understanding of why a person goes to hell.
See, behavior has nothing to do with being saved or going to hell.

Jesus said...."you must be born again", and that is not a self effort.
That is God causing your spirit to become in union with His, which is how you become born again.
So, if that 2nd birthday....."born........AGAIN">...#2..... never happened to you, then you will not go to heaven, as Jesus said...>"you must be born again".

Religious People have this idea that God sends you to hell if you are not a good little boy or good little girl.
And the ignorant religious have this idea...."if my good works outnumber my bad, then God will LET ME INTO Heaven".
So, there is your most ignorant misunderstanding of why a person does not go to hell.

Notice this verse.... John 3:36. .. ITs says the wrath of God is on everyone who has not yet believed in Jesus... = born again.

= You will note that the wrath of God is not on you because you dont keep commandments or you dont try to be like Christ.
Take note of that, for future reference.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
On the other hand, children of God must strive for perfection AFTER they are saved. So you need to present a balanced view of this, or anything else.

That is discipleship, and that follows salvation.

Many religious people, have this idea that discipleship IS their salvation, and that is the Legalist who is trying to be good enough for God to accept.

God has a different plan of Salvation.
He said...>"all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved".
"As many as received Jesus".... become a Son of God.
"its not by works of righteousness that you are accepted by God but its because of God's Mercy", you are allowed to become a Son of God.

And what is that Mercy?
Its God as Christ on the Cross dying for your sin.
THAT is what God provided to this world so that by that Sacrifice, you may become God's own.
And there is no other way..... John 14:6

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It’s how you behave AFTER conversion .

Behavior has no relationship to becoming a Son of God as when you are saved, as everyone comes to God as a dirty rotten sinner, as that is your BEHAVIOR that God forgives.
God justifies the "UNGODLY"..with the Cross of Christ.
Understand?
"Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS"...
Understand yet?
So, BEHAVIOR has no relation to remaining a Son of God, as it has no relationship to becoming one, Michiah-Imla.

Salvation is not God starting it and you trying to earn it or keep it, later.

Salvation is "the GIFT of Salvation" and you are trying to earn/keep a gift, as all Legalist are trying to do that as their broken faith.
=Thats a fail, as that is broken faith.
Broken faith, is...to not believe that Jesus who saved you with HIS SACRIFICE on the CROSS, keeps you saved.

Here is what it sounds like to be a religious heretic......born again or just water baptized and hell bound.

"oh, YEAH, i KNOW THAT JESUS SAVED ME.....but . but....but....NOW, i have to do the rest". "Let me tell you about my commandment keeping and my ....... self saving LIST".

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

You likely do not know this Be, but everyone who dies goes to hell to await a resurrection. To date there are no exceptions, including Jesus. Acts 2:31

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement is not a correct understanding of why a person goes to hell.
See, behavior has nothing to do with being saved or going to hell.

Jesus said...."you must be born again", and that is not a self effort.
That is God causing your spirit to become in union with His, which is how you become born again.
So, if that 2nd birthday....."born........AGAIN">...#2..... never happened to you, then you will not go to heaven, as Jesus said...>"you must be born again".

Religious People have this idea that God sends you to hell if you are not a good little boy or good little girl.
And the ignorant religious have this idea...."if my good works outnumber my bad, then God will LET ME INTO Heaven".
So, there is your most ignorant misunderstanding of why a person does not go to hell.

Notice this verse.... John 3:36. .. ITs says the wrath of God is on everyone who has not yet believed in Jesus... = born again.

= You will note that the wrath of God is not on you because you dont keep commandments or you dont try to be like Christ.
Take note of that, for future reference.

First, the born again are those who do righteousness and who love one another (i.e. the brethren).

1 John 2:29 says,
“If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.”

Note: You cannot do righteousness if you have a wrong view of sin and salvation in that you believe you can sin and still be saved.

1 John 4:7 says,
“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.”

So it’s not just a belief alone. You have to love one another to show that you have been born of God. It’s not just a belief alone or an empty profession that you have been born again that is all mental in your mind.

For you isolate verses at the expense of others to make your wrong “sin and still be saved type belief” work.

Second, self effort is a charge that gets thrown a lot by many. According to God's Word: It is not wrong self effort to obey God, and or to enter the Sanctification Process as a part of salvation (After we are saved by God's grace). If you disagree with those verses on Sanctification for salvation, then you need to explain them in how they work from your viewpoint or belief. For the Bible does clearly teach that...

After we are saved by God's grace,
God’s works (done through us) are also required as a part of the Salvation Process:

(Here are a List of Verses):

#1. “Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." (James 2:24).

#2. "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.” (James 2:17-18).

#3. "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:16).

#4. "If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing," (1 Timothy 6:3-4).

Supplemental verse:

"...God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." (James 4:6).

#5. "And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him." (Hebrews 5:9).

#6. "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" (Hebrews 12:14).

#7. “...God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:13).

Supplemental verses:

(a) “That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” (2 Thessalonians 2:12).

(b) “...and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.” (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).

#8. “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1).

Supplemental verse:

“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” (Romans 8:13).

#9. "If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema [accursed] Maranatha."(1 Corinthians 16:22).

Supplemental verses:

(a) "If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15).

(b) “If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.” (John 15:10).

#10. ”And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.” (Luke 10:25-28).

#11. “...if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” (Matthew 19:17-19).

#12. "And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:38). ”If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? (Matthew 16:24-26).

#13. "...No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:62) (cf. Luke 8:11-15, 1 Corinthians 4:15).

#14. "But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:8-11).

Supplemental verses:

(a) "Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls." (James 1:21).

(b) “Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.” (James 1:12).

(c) "For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved." (John 3:20).

#15. “And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:29).

(Continued in next post):

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#16. ”And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” (Revelation 22:12-15).

#17. “For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:21-22).

#18. “Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.” (Philippians 2:12-13).

#19. ”Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” (Matthew 25:34-40).
“Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” (Matthew 25:41-46).

#20. ”His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” (Matthew 25:21).
”And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 25:30).

#21. “In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.” (1 John 3:10).

#22. “He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God” (John 8:47).

#23. “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” (1 John 1:7) (cf. 1 John 2:9-11).

#24. “For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:20).

#25. “Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Matthew 7:24-27).

#26. “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 7:21).

Supplementary verse:

“For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication” (1 Thessalonians 4:3).

#27. “And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet [Jesus], shall be destroyed from among the people.” (Acts of the Apostles 3:23).

#28. “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.’ (John 15:5-6).

Supplementary verses:

(a) “Bring forth therefore fruits befitting for repentance” (Matthew 3:8).

(b) “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” (Matthew 3:10).

#29. “And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.” (1 Peter 4:18-19).

#30. “For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” (Galatians 6:8-9).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
First, the born again are those who do righteousness and who love one another (i.e. the brethren).

You are not saved by doing Righteousness, as you dont have any you can do., and its a fool who believes that your works are your righteousness, as your works are "filthy rags", and nothing more.

So, the only Righteousness that exists, is GOD's, and you get this as "the gift of Righteousness" if you are born again.... As that proves you have it.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

#17. “For if God spared not the natural branches,

You are using a verse that is talking about Israel, or the Jews, to try to prove that you can lose your salvation.
And everyone who believes they can lose their salvation, has no real Faith in Christ.
See, real faith in Christ, truly BELIEVES that Christ who saved them, keeps them saved.
You do not believe this, and that is why you fight the Grace of God in many of your posts, and deny the Sacrifice of Christ ALONE< as being Salvation, in your theology.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you not post your cut and paste junk on my Threads to try to rabbit trail them into your false theology?

You are not my Master, and you don’t own this forum or thread. It’s a public forum. Besides. It’s Scripture and not primarily my own writings that you are ignoring. That is why I posted it. Some can be deceived by your false teaching, and so I posted the verses that refutes your false belief. This is what you really don’t like. For if I posted a ton of verses that favored your false theology, then you would give it a like or thumbs up. So it is the verses you have a problem with.

You said:
Also, you are not saved by doing Righteousness,

The verses that I just posted refutes this false line of thinking. If you disagree, then you need to at least take 2-3 verses and explain them using the context.

Note: Just saying it is discipleship and not salvation is your own wording or the words of Protestant Belief Alone Salvationists. There is no context or verse that supports these types of words.

You said:
as you dont have any you can do.,

So we are not to preach the gospel?
We are not to help the poor?
We are not to love the brethren?
We are not to love our enemies?
We are not to study the Word?

You said:
and its a fool who believes that your works are your righteousness, as your works are "filthy rags", and nothing more.

Any truth seeker who truly studies the Bible and does not blindly believe Protestant lies or sayings will see right though what you say.

They will read Isaiah about the filthy rags in context and realize that this is not in reference to all forms of obedience (like obedience to God in what He requires of us), but it is in reference to our own self righteous acts or works that God did not tell us to do.

Isaiah 64:5-7 says:

5 “Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
7 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.”

As we can see in verse 5 (Which you guys never quote), it says that Thou (GOD) meets him (the person) that rejoices and works righteousness.

You said:
So, the only Righteousness that exists, is GOD's, and you get this as "the gift of Righteousness" if you are born again.... As that proves you have it.

The Protestant Belief Alone Salvationist’s version of imputed righteousness is close to the truth, but it is not exactly true according to Scripture because it teaches that you can remain in some kind of sin and still be saved all because you have a belief alone in Jesus as one’s Savior. This is false because 1 John 1:7 also teaches on imputed righteousness and it says that you have to walk in the light (i.e. love your brother - 1 John 2:9-11) in order for the blood of Jesus to cleanse you from all sin. So it’s not just a belief alone in Jesus as the Savior that will save you. But if you want to believe Protestant lies over the Bible, then go right ahead and do that. Just know that believing these lies by men will not help you come Judgment day.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are using a verse that is talking about Israel, or the Jews, to try to prove that you can lose your salvation.
And everyone who believes they can lose their salvation, has no real Faith in Christ.
See, real faith in Christ, truly BELIEVES that Christ who saved them, keeps them saved.
You do not believe this, and that is why you fight the Grace of God in many of your posts, and deny the Sacrifice of Christ ALONE< as being Salvation, in your theology.

You need to keep reading the verse. It says if God spared not the natural branches take heed that he spare not you (i.e. the Gentiles). This is why your belief if false. You chop off words in a verse and you don’t read and believe the whole thing.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are not my Master, and you don’t own this forum or thread.

So we are not to preach the gospel?
We are not to help the poor?
We are not to love the brethren?
We are not to love our enemies?
We are not to study the Word?

Its my Thread. How do you know? Because i wrote it.

also,
See your list of works? Only a fool would think that doing those is doing "righteousness".

Only God, Only Christ, and only the Spirit of the Born again, are "righteous", and your list of works is evidence that you have no idea what you are saying... as to try to prove that your silly works, are equal to God's Holiness, is the theology of vain jangling, self righteousness, and utter Cross rejection.
Believe it.