• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
John 3:36 defines every unbeliever, both alive, or dead.

People in general, and Christians, many of them, think that a person goes to hell for : "a lifetime of sinning".
Not at all.
See, you'll die "in your sins" if you die a Christ rejector, but that is not why God judges you, after you die.

The reality is, there is only one SIN that God will Judge you for, AFTER you die.
= The Unpardonable sin.
What is that?
Well, you can read Hebrews 10:26 and find a group of Hebrews committing it, as Paul is preaching Jesus to them.

They are committing the unpardonable sin.

= A.) Christ Rejection.

How does that work?

Reader....

Christ is the Pardon. Christ is the Redemption. Christ is the Grace of God. Christ is Salvation. Christ is the Blood Atonement. Christ is Eternal Life.
He is ALL THAT and MORE.

See all that, Reader?
So, if you die rejecting Christ........ notice what you have rejected.

The eternal math works likes this.
If your Reject Pardon, you die un-pardoned.
CHRIST IS THE PARDON. He's God's Forgiveness.
So, if you die a Christ Rejector, = never born again.........

=> You have committed The Unpardonable sin of dying a Christ Rejector, and God will JUDGE YOU.

However, If you have trusted Christ and Christ is in you, and you are born again, "one with God", "the righteousness of God in Christ".....then God can't judge you in Eternity, as you have already solved that eternal judgment on Earth. = born again.
This is why you meet God as YOUR FATHER, and not as your Eternal Judge.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Awesome title lol

Seemed good.

You know..
Many believers have the same idea about "why do you go to hell", that the typical unbeliever has, about it.

"They" think.....>"well, when i die, God is going to analyze all my good deeds,.... VS.... all my bad deeds....and if i have more good then bad, i get to STAY in Heaven.

Or, an unbeliever will say....."i know you.....I knew you before you "got religion".... and you were worse than me.....so, if God will let YOU in heaven, He'll let me in""".

See that carnal thinking?
That is found in many people who claim they are Christians.

Problem?
Yes.
The issue is..... Jesus said that the only way to be with the Father, is to go through Him.
So, what does that eliminate ? ????

= 1. Water Baptism
= 2. Self Effort
= 3. Mary
= 4. The Catholic Church
= 5. Enduring to the End
= 6. Commandment keeping
= 7. Worrying about the Law
= 8. Trying to imitate Christ
= 9. Transubstantiation

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
op: HOW TO go to hell?

Simple, Remain in UNbelief.

What is your context?

See, here is the issue with trying to "bumper sticker" why a person goes to hell.
For example "Turn or Burn".
Well, that is true, but, its a bit more then that, its "justification by Faith", and "Faith is counted as Righteousness".

Another example, ..... you find many deceived believers who believe that THEY can go to hell, and will argue that you can also.

See that?
So, if you have 80% of the body of Christ, deceived into thinking that Jesus can't keep them saved,..... then when they read...>"remain in unbelief", they will misinterpret that "belief" keeps you saved, and in fact it does not.
God keeps you saved. Not Faith, or Belief.
Understand Reader.....God accepts your FAITH IN CHRIST ONCE....... ONCE.....and from there GOD is in control of your Eternity, not you.
You are born again only ONCE, and that is FOR ETERNITY.

So, the heresy is, that is taught......is......, if a born again believer "loses their faith".....they have lost their salvation.
And this lie perpetuates the false theology that FAITH is the Savior..... so, as long as you "hold unto your faith"...= you keep yourself saved.
See that?
That's HERESY. Heresy, is anything that tries to remove God's Blood Atonement as the only Gift that God gives that Saves you and Keeps you saved......by replacing it with SELF EFFORT.

So, you have to be careful when putting theology out there.......so that you dont allow an interpretation that you dont mean, that is in fact what some Cult's teach as THEIR IDEA of how to Go to Heaven....etc.

Reactions: Nancy

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:12,
-and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works by the things which were written in the books.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God keeps you saved. Not Faith, or Belief.

Show me one passage that teaches unbelievers will be in heaven.
Maybe you are the one in a cult?

Revelation 21:8,
-but the cowardly, unbelieving , abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Show me one passage that teaches unbelievers will be in heaven.
Maybe you are the one in a cult?

Maybe you should read more carefully, Titus.
Ive not said that "unbelievers will be in heaven"
That is what you said, as you misinterpreted me.
I said that its not Faith that saves you. Its GOD who saves you through your faith, and that happens once.
The proof it has happened, is that you are born again, once.

Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation.
Why?
Because God accepts Faith, to then impart the new spiritual birth., and they have that..... and that can't be changed later by how you THINK on any particular day.
Salvation, is what God produces as your eternal redemption, that is based on what Christ did on the Cross.
So, once this is applied to you,.... you then become something that you were not before.....and that is, a : "new creation in Christ".
This is to be born again.......and that is GOD caused, based on God accepting your faith, ONCE, to then give you the new birth.
One a person is born again,........ there is no thinking or faith issue that they can have later, that can UNDO being born again.
Being born again, is a eternal spiritual situation, that is GOD caused, and God maintained.

Philippians 1:6

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And the dead were judged according to their works by the things which were written in the books.

Yes, the Dead, will be judged.
Who are they?
They are these people. John 3:36.

Remember in the Garden of Eden.........God told them....>"if you do this, you shall surely DIE".
And that is 2 deaths..

1.) spiritual separation from God, that is defined as a 'death".

2.) Literal death of the body that will happen

So, the DEAD who are judged, are unbelievers who are that same "DEAD" as Adam after He fell. So, this is all those who are not born again.
No Believer, born again, will be judged for being "dead", as the born again have ETERNAL LIFE in them.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then i explained that , regarding the born again,... if they have unbelief later, this has no effect on their Salvation.

I did not misinterpret.
Maybe you should think about your beliefs and what you say.

Now answer my question,
Show me one example of unbelievers who will be saved?

I don't care if they once believed.

Question: If a person dies physical death in a state of unbelief.
SHOW ME WHERE UNBELIEVERS WILL BE IN HEAVEN.
Give the passage.
Otherwise stop making up doctrine that is unbiblical.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Believer, born again, will be judged for being "dead", as the born again have ETERNAL LIFE in them.

Now show me an unbeliever that will be in heaven and not judged by their works?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't care if they once believed.

Misunderstanding me, on purpose, isn't how to proceed, Titus.
Care about that.

Now...Look closely,

"all that call on the Lord, shall be saved".

Jesus said, "all that believe in me, i give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Now, notice something .... if you do that..if you call and believe....then what happens to you next, = is finished and completed.
There is no...>"and if you keep calling", or "if you keep believing".
See that?
Why is that?
Because once you are born again, you are always born again.
You can't change a spiritual birth that God has caused,..if you later have an attitude problem, or a crisis of faith.

Titus.....Let me create for you a story..
Maybe you can see the Light in it., and if not you, then know that others will.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SARA"

There was once a Christian girl, Sara.... who had wanted children, but she was not able to conceive.
She and her husband tried for 20 yrs, until she was 45......and nothing helped. The Hormone treatments, the Docs.....nothing... no pregnancy.
Just years and years of hopes that became depression and frustration.

When she was 51, Sara became pregnant. She had the baby boy, and named Him Reuben..... "Reuben Isaiah"
One day, a non-denominational "preacher" moved in next door. And He soon became friendly with Sara and Husband and Reuben.
By this time Reuben was 6 yrs old.
One day, the "preacher" called to Reuben who was in the front yard, and he came to the fence and the "preacher" grabbed him, took him inside his house, molested him, and killed him.
4 Days later, the Detectives uncovered this horrible situation, and found the boy buried in the "preacher's" back yard.

Sara was inconsolable. She was destroyed. She thought about Suicide for months.
10 yrs later, she is divorced, and a drunk, and all day sits and looks a photos of Reuben.
In Sara's heart there is extreme hatred for God. Malicious Hatred for Jesus. She despises the bible, christians, and church.
10 yrs later, she is old and she dies still hating God and Christ with her last breath.

Instantly she meets Jesus and is happy again.
Little Rueben Isaiah is there and he is smiling.

Moral of story?

Once you are born again, you are always born again, and your FEELINGS and your THOUGHTS, and your faith crisis, have nothing to do with it, after it has happened.
Once you are born again, you are always born again.... and you will go to heaven.

Last edited:

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "all that believe in me, i give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Note: All that believe.

False teachers use emotional motivation to "move" people to believe their doctrines.

Making people feel like I am right, DOES NOT MAKE YOU RIGHT.

The bible uses facts, evidence, direct commandments, examples, nessary inference to teach what is truth.

Corrupt men use emotional arguments to sway the gullible and ignorant of the scriptures to believe in their stories.
As this made up worldly story here attempts to do,

Now, notice something .... if you do that..if you call and believe....then what happens to you next, = is finished and completed.
There is no...>"and if you keep calling", or "if you keep believing".
See that?
Why is that?
Because once you are born again, you are always born again.
You can't change a spiritual birth that God has caused,..if you later have an attitude problem, or a crisis of faith.

Titus.....Let me create for you a story..
Maybe you can see the Light in it.

There was once a Christian girl, Sara.... who had wanted children, but she was not able to conceive.
She and her husband tried for 20 yrs, until she was 45......and nothing helped. The Hormone treatments, the Docs.....nothing... no pregnancy.
Just years and years of hopes that became depression and frustration.

When she was 51, Sara became pregnant. She had the baby boy, and named Him Reuben..... "Reuben Isaiah"
One day, a non-denominational "preacher" moved in next door. And He soon became friendly with Sara and Husband and Reuben.
By this time Reuben was 6 yrs old.
One day, the "preacher" called to Reuben who was in the front yard, and he came to the fence and the "preacher" grabbed him, took him inside his house, molested him, and killed him.
4 Days later, the Police uncovered this horrible situation, and found the boy buried in the "preachers" back yard.

Sara was inconsolable. She was destroyed. She thought about Suicide for months.
10 yrs later, she is divorced, and a drunk, and all day sits and looks a photos of Reuben.
In Sara's heart there is extreme hatred for God. Malicious Hatred for Jesus. She despises the bible, christians, and church.
10 yrs later, she is old and she dies still hating God and Christ with her last breath.

Instantly she meets Jesus and is happy again.
Little Rueben Isaiah is there and he is smiling.

Moral of story?

Once you are born again, you are always born again, and your FEELINGS and your THOUGHTS, and your faith crisis, have nothing to do with it, after it has happened.
Once you are born again, you are always born again.

You have failed to give just one BIBLICAL PASSAGE that teaches unbelievers will be saved as you falsely teach.

All you have proved so far is you cannot back up your made up doctrine with the Bible.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Note: All that believe.

I have given multiple bible verses.
you should try telling the truth.

Notice this..

"Faith is counted as righteousness".

This means that when you give God your Faith.....He then gives you Righteousness. = "the Gift of Righteousness".
(there is another verse for you, Titus).

So, why does God give you Righteousness? Because you gave Him your faith.
This happens ONCE....and remains, as that is (the GIFT of Righteousness, and the Gift of Salvation"

What is the result?
The result is a finished result...........its that this BELIEVER, has become "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
See that?
Thats ETERNAL., because God did it, and will continue it. Philippians 1:6.

Titus....try to realize that "eternal life", is Jesus in all the born again. He is Eternal Life, and when He is in you, then you have Eternal life.
Realize that eternal life is a part of being born again, and eternal life is not temporary.
Its ETERNAL.

And once this has happened, then the person is now ..."seated in Heavenly places, in Christ".
The person has become...>"As JESUS IS.....so are the born again, in this world".

This is eternal, and cant be changed by a later crisis of faith, as God has already received their faith, accepted it, and has given the believer the new birth.
The Believer, has been recreated Spiritually as a "new creation in Christ"., and this cant be changed, or altered, by how the person thinks, later on.
See, you can't stop being born again, based on how you feel or think, later.
Being born again, is controlled by God, and its an eternal situation that can't be changed.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Faith is counted as righteousness".

This means that when you give God your Faith.....He then gives you Righteousness. = "the Gift of Righteousness".
(there is another verse for you, Titus)
You are teaching those with no faith are righteous!
GIVE THE PASSAGE THAT TEACHES YOUR MAN MADE DOCTRINE.
I am still waiting.

Thats ETERNAL., because God did it, and will continue it. Philippians 1:6.

Philippians 1:6,
God will continue it.
Why did God not continue to give them faith to the end then?
You also misuse Philippians 1:6.

Where does Philippians 1:6 teach unbelievers will be in heaven as you are teaching?
You have failed to give one passage that teaches unbelievers will be in heaven.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold does not teach "what saith the scriptures "
Behold teaches against the scriptures.

Revelation 21:8,
-but the fearful and unbelievers and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone: which is the second death.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!! This place has gone complete craziness today. We got a guy on another thread saying paul was wrong in the Bible, now this one is talking some nonsense about people not being judged for their sins.
Im out, man. This place has won for today. I cant take but so much nonsense in a day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

@Titus, im leaving it up to you tonite man. You gotta get control of these people. :D

Reactions: Titus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are teaching those with no faith are righteous!

Now again....
You are simply not paying attention to what im writing., but others are, which is why im still writing to you, Titus.

Once again, Readers.... if you are born again, you have already given your faith to GOD, and He has given you His Righteousness, that is proven by being born again. This means you are "made righteous" and you didnt do it....GOD did it for you.
Being born again, is the only real proof that you are going to heaven., as that is the only reason you will, and that is the only reason you exist there now as "seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST"..

You can't stop being born again...

Let me show you how to understand that.....

You, reader, have a mother. She birthed you., and here you are.
Did you cause it? Can u undo it, by saying that you believe you can, on a Christian forum?
Can you go to your mother and say...>"i lost my faith that im born, so, now im not"..
See that?
Kinda crazy huh? And its the same kinda crazy when you are thinking that you can lose your salvation.....as that would mean you can stop being BORN BORN BORN = AGAIN.
So, why can't you undo being born from your mother?

A.) For the same reason you can't undo being BORN = again by your Heavenly Father.

You can't stop being born.
You can't stop being born again.

Last edited:

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now again....
You are simply not paying attention to what im writing., but others are, which is why im still writing to you, Titus.

Once again, Readers.... if you are born again, you have already given your faith to GOD, and He has given you His Righteousness, that is proven by being born again. This means you are "made righteous" and you didnt do it....GOD did it for you.
Being born again, is the only real proof that you are going to heaven., as that is the only reason you will, and that is the only reason you exist there now as "seated in heavenly places IN CHRIST"..

You can't stop being born again...

Let me show you how to understand that.....

You, reader, have a mother. She birthed you., and here you are.
Did you cause it? Can u undo it, by saying that you believe you can, on a Christian forum?
Can you go to your mother and say...>"i lost my faith that im born, so, now im not"..
See that?
Kinda crazy huh? And its the same kinda crazy when you are thinking that you can lose your salvation.....as that would mean you can stop being BORN BORN BORN = AGAIN.
So, why can't you undo being born from your mother?

A.) For the same reason you can't undo being BORN = again by your Heavenly Father.

You can't stop being born.

That's a story you keep repeating.
When you want to prove what is sound Biblical teaching.
YOU USE THE BIBLE.

Notice: Beyond cannot give one scripture for his made up doctrine.
That does not even bother him.