How to multiply faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is undeniably a big part of Christianity.

Is there a basic five point plan to develop and increase our faith, on an individual level?

If life were a video game where the main character began with 0 faith and the goal to winning the game were to reach 1,000,000 faith. What steps or process would reside between 0 faith and 1 million?

Are there daily habits I can follow to improve my mentality, attitude and perspective to develop and refine faith in God?

Years ago, I remember NBA great Michael "Air" Jordan publishing his book where he attributed his success towards focusing on small achievable goals and incrementally scaling those goals upwards over time. Perhaps faith can be developed in a similar process of starting small and working our way upwards?

Or perhaps faith has less to do with goals and achievements than it does knowledge and insight? Learning more about the world and recognizing God's hand in creating nature and people, inevitably leads to our faith in God growing and developing? In which case, acquiring knowledge and pursuing truth could pave the way towards gaining faith?

I would be interested to know what others think on this topic? Are there daily habits people have developed or daily goals people have undertaken in an effort to develop and deepen their faith? If someone was interested in improving their faith, how would they go about it? What type of ideas and thoughts do we have on this?

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by faith?

In the bible, Jesus is famous for his "Oh ye of little faith" remarks.

How can we of little faith, increase our holdings.

In theory, there could be a methodology for it. Similar to weight lifting or bodybuilding.

If it existed, it might be called "faith building".

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the bible, Jesus is famous for his "Oh ye of little faith" remarks.

How can we of little faith, increase our holdings.

In theory, there could be a methodology for it. Similar to weight lifting or bodybuilding.

If it existed, it might be called "faith building".
Still not sure what you’re saying faith is. Maybe the sentiment and or attitude that something is possible?