How to pray for future readers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Antony

Sep 3, 2021
Cheboksary
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Hello. Is it possible to pray for readers of my post on the Internet before I publish it?

For example, I want to post a comment in the forum topic and I want to pray for future readers of it (e.g. God bless them).

What do you think? How would God regard this request? And how He will fulfill it? After all, it's impossible to know how many people will read the post.

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. Is it possible to pray for readers of my post on the Internet before I publish it?

For example, I want to post a comment in the forum topic and I want to pray for future readers of it (e.g. God bless them).

What do you think? How would God regard this request? And how He will fulfill it? After all, it's impossible to know how many people will read the post.

He will and it is possible. In many Christian books you'll see in the beginning a prayer for all who read it that they may profit by it.

Reactions: amadeus and Antony

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

prayers of supplication such as you describe are hotly debated; i mean, do you hope to point out something that Yah does not know, or change His mind? Personally i would follow Jesus' When you pray... directions, but i also get that ppl believe differently on the matter

welcome btw, im mark :)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps it would be better, to pray that what you write is an expression of God's heart, revealed to you by God, such that you are able to bless others through their reading of what you post on this forum.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy

Antony

Sep 3, 2021
Cheboksary
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Thanks to all who posted replies. My prayers for you. ✝️

Perhaps it would be better, to pray that what you write is an expression of God's heart, revealed to you by God, such that you are able to bless others through their reading of what you post on this forum.

Shalom

Jay, your answer has touched my heart. I agree that we should consult with God when we write, especially if that is something important.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Personally I might pray that people understand the scriptures, as many that will read your posts do not.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't know why you can't pray for future readers of your post, but you can always pray to God and ask him.

Reactions: Antony and Nancy