How to stop confessing sin.... another view.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A.) Paul didn't confess sin.

I dont confess sin.
I dont confess what Jesus has eternally dealt with 2000 yrs ago., that was taken care of when i was Born Again "in CHRIST" = where there is no sin.

"Jesus is the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for Sin".... "ETERNAL">.= FOREVER. Completed... or as Jesus taught us from the Cross.. "It is FINISHED".

Jesus "became sin" and took it to the grave and came out of the Grave and our sin didn't, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

So, here is how that works......

"The law is the power of sin, and the power of sin, is the Law".

The born again are "not under the law, they are under Grace".

"where there is no law, there is no Transgression".

So, by being delivered from the curse of the law, .."Jesus has delivered us, redeemed us, from the Curse of the Law"..

We , the born again now exist as : "Translated from Darkness .... TO LIGHT".

Where is that?
That is the Kingdom of God...."God exists in LIGHT".. "Jesus is the Light of the WORLD"..."the born again are children of THE Light".
= We exist THERE.......Spiritually, and that is the true "Son/Daughter of God"......not the body or the mind.

And what is not found in the KOG? = What is not found in Heaven, reader...

Think.....

= Its MOSES LAW or Commandments.

Does God need them? Jesus? C'mon.

so. What is there?

The Law of Love = Grace..
And that is why Jesus's commandments are to LOVE your neighbor and your fellow Christians, as LOVE is the law of the KOG, of HEAVEN..... not Moses's law or the 10 commandments, or water baptism, or any of that stuff.

So, as the Born again EXIST "in Christ" "one with GOD" in the KOG, right now..... and there is no LAW there, and we are "under Grace".... there is no confession for something that "God made Jesus to be our sin" .......that does not exist where we exist Spiritually.

So ALL that is difficult to grasp, for most here, as this is MEAT,..... and you're not going to get that spiritual teaching in a group when the Pastor, Pope, Calvinist, has no idea regarding what i just taught you.

Paul the Apostle is Spiritually DEEP. He's a Mystic.. and he told you.....Paul said.>"be a follower of me, as i follow Christ".

His DOCTRINE has to become YOUR FAITH.

Study : Hebrews 13:9

Study : Romans 6:22-23

Study : Romans 3:21-28

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul the Apostle is Spiritually DEEP. He's a Mystic.. and he told you.....

Amen!

He said this too:

“…you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, as the Born again EXIST "in Christ" "one with GOD" in the KOG, right now..... and there is no LAW there, and we are "under Grace".... there is no confession for something that "God made Jesus to be our sin" .......that does not exist where we exist Spiritually.

So ALL that is difficult to grasp, for most here, as this is MEAT,..... and you're not going to get that spiritual teaching in a group when the Pastor, Pope, Calvinist, has no idea regarding what i just taught you.
Great post!

The one thing we need to do if we realize we are not walking in faith and love is to begin walking so again.

Amen!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I dont confess sin.
I dont confess what Jesus has eternally dealt with 2000 yrs ago., that was taken care of when i was Born Again "in CHRIST" = where there is no sin.

"Jesus is the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for Sin".... "ETERNAL">.= FOREVER. Completed... or as Jesus taught us from the Cross.. "It is FINISHED".

Jesus "became sin" and took it to the grave and came out of the Grave and our sin didn't, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

So, by being delivered from the curse of the law, .."Jesus has delivered us, redeemed us, from the Curse of the Law"..

Where is that?
That is the Kingdom of God...."God exists in LIGHT".. "Jesus is the Light of the WORLD"..."the born again are children of THE Light".
= We exist THERE.......Spiritually, and that is the true "Son/Daughter of God"......not the body or the mind.

Think.....

so. What is there?

And that is why Jesus's commandments are to LOVE your neighbor and your fellow Christians, as LOVE is the law of the KOG, of HEAVEN..... not Moses's law or the 10 commandments, or water baptism, or any of that stuff.

Paul the Apostle is Spiritually DEEP. He's a Mystic.. and he told you.....Paul said.>"be a follower of me, as i follow Christ".

Wow! so you still sin and feel no need to acknowledge your sin before God. How haughty of you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! so you still sin and feel no need to acknowledge your sin before God. How haughty of you.
I acknowledge by stopping, repudiating, returning to faith and love. And as lovers often do, we likewise reaffirm our love, and relationship with each other. I'll often apologize to my Father, and I know better than to make silly declarations as if I know my future! I trust in Jesus to make all things right in me, not myself.

Much love!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I trust in Jesus to make all things right in me, not myself

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:12)

You yourself has to do the above scripture…

But as long as you’re walking in the integrity of your heart God can certainly prevent you from sinning:

“And God said… Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me…” (Genesis 20:6)

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I dont confess sin.

Where is that?

Think.....

so. What is there?

Paul considered himself the chief of sinners. He had an innate sense of his unworthiness......and that so because he was humbled.

Only pride boasts of having no sin; pride, lack of self awareness or ignorance.

We all fall short in many things. Confessing them is acknowledging this reality.

Yes, our condition is rusty and falling apart even while our status is children of God.....so we live in hope that this corruptible will put on incorruption even while corruption is active.

The Good News awakens/ confers upon us a status of unimaginable glory while we live in hope and faith till that day.
A Ferrari is still a Ferrari even while it sits rusting under a tree or in a shed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen!

He said this too:

“…you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)

You are always trying to prove you can lose your Salvation, Michiah-Imla.

Listen.
Jesus is Salvation, not your "trying to stand' or confessing sin to stay save, or anything you can do.

Listen, you were a sinner sinning when you came to Jesus.
Had you "held on to faith", or been water baptized, or tried to "stand by faith" when God took you?

So, the error is.... when you forget that you were just a dirty rotten sinner and God SAVED YOU when you were "yet a sinner" and later you run around trying to prove that your goodness and your doing something that you never did before when God saved you, is now necessary to STAY SAVED.

See, LEGALISM is "trying to stay saved"......its that broken faith misunderstanding that you are teaching , and not just you.

"But Behold", there are these verses that are talking to all the Gentiles, as compared to the Jews, and i use them on myself so that i can try to prove that a person can lose their salvation"..

Yes i know. Ive seen you do this for 2 yrs, and not just you.
Time to stop, and instead understand that The Cross Of Christ is greater then our sin, or mistakes, our lack of faith..works of the flesh, carnal Christianity...all of this....
You have to learn this or you will stay in Hebrews 6:1.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

I feel the need to give God praise for His Son who "became sin for us" so that we can become ""the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

If you are "in Christ" then you can leave the "confessing sin" issue, as there is NO SIN FOUND "in Christ".
If you not born again, then confessing is still useless, as God is not looking for you to confess sin, he's looking for Faith.

So.....Thats what i do, and its real faith.

Broken faith, is what Net Chaplin teaches and others, who do not understand that Jesus has dealt with all sin.

If you will just read 2 Corinthians 5:19. and believe it, then you are freed from Hebrews 6:1

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul considered himself the chief of sinners.

Paul didnt say he was chiefly sinning or ever had any issue with sin, after His conversion.
If fact he never once stated that he confessed a sin.
He didnt, as "Jesus became sin for us".. and so, Paul understood this and teaches it, and so do I.
You just read it., but you didn't understand any of it.

Listen, What Paul said, is........when giving His Testimony, is that Before he was born again, before Jesus called him to be the "chosen vessel"......Paul was help to murder Christians, quietthinker.
Paul was right there when the stoned STEPHEN to death.
READ YOUR BIBLE...

So, later, after Paul is doing the opposite, he explained that even this "chief of sinners"...that He was, as He realized that murdering Christians is as BAD AS IT GETS.........a CHIEF of SINNERS..........>He was that, and God took this person who was THAT ONE< and used Him and turned Him into the greatest Christian who ever lived.

Paul the "chief of sinners" = A Christian MURDERER...was so Transformed by God's Grace that Saul the killer became PAUL the writer of most of the NT epistles, and all the Church doctrine, and more. Paul even went to Heaven and wrote about it.

That is what Paul is explaining in your verse., quietthinker.

He's not teaching "sin and confess"...Hes actually giving God's Amazing Grace that transformed him into a Trophy of God's Grace....PRAISE !!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Paul didnt say he was chiefly sinning or ever had any issue with sin, after His conversion.
If fact he never once stated that he confessed a sin.
He didnt, as "Jesus became sin for us".. and so, Paul understood this and teaches it, and so do I.
You just read it., but you didn't understand any of it.

Listen, What Paul said, is........when giving His Testimony, is that Before he was born again, before Jesus called him to be the "chosen vessel"......Paul was help to murder Christians, quietthinker.
Paul was right there when the stoned STEPHEN to death.
READ YOUR BIBLE...

So, later, after Paul is doing the opposite, he explained that even this "chief of sinners"...that He was, as He realized that murdering Christians is as BAD AS IT GETS.........a CHIEF of SINNERS..........>He was that, and God took this person who was THAT ONE< and used Him and turned Him into the greatest Christian who ever lived.

Paul the "chief of sinners" = A Christian MURDERER...was so Transformed by God's Grace that Saul the killer became PAUL the writer of most of the NT epistles, and all the Church doctrine, and more. Paul even went to Heaven and wrote about it.

That is what Paul is explaining in your verse., quietthinker.

He's not teaching "sin and confess"...Hes actually giving God's Amazing Grace that transformed him into a Trophy of God's Grace....PRAISE !!
When Paul says he is the chief of sinners he is declaring his condition....not his status. He knows he is a child of God, that is his status but he also knows he lives in corruptible flesh....that is his condition.

Oh, and by the way, why do you need to yell (caps) to make your point?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When Paul says he is the chief of sinners he is declaring his condition....

No, you are misrepresenting Paul's Testimony of who he was as Saul, and what he was doing that He considers to be the worst type of sinner, a Christian murderer, as "CHIEF of sinners".
He's not still doing that.......but once he was that person, that "chief of sinners".
That is what He is explaining... That He , as Saul was CHIEF os sinners....the worst of all... a Christian murderer.

And he's explaining this to show you that God can take the worst type of sinner, a Hitler, a Pedophile, a Rapist, a Killer of CHRISTIANS, a 'CHIEF of sinners".....and God's amazing Grace can Transform all of these into a SAINT, a Son of GOD and a Trophy of God's Grace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are always ignoring the scriptures that teach it!

You think that if you post verses, you have made a point. But all you prove is you have good cut and paste skills.

I can open your verses, and i usually do.
What i can't do, is understand them for you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, you are misrepresenting Paul's Testimony of who he was as Saul, and what he was doing that He considers to be the worst type of sinner, a Christian murderer, as "CHIEF of sinners".
He's not still doing that.......but once he was that person, that "chief of sinners".
That is what He is explaining... That He , as Saul was CHIEF os sinners....the worst of all... a Christian murderer.

And he's explaining this to show you that God can take the worst type of sinner, a Hitler, a Pedophile, a Rapist, a Killer of CHRISTIANS, a 'CHIEF of sinners".....and God's amazing Grace can Transform all of these into a SAINT, a Son of GOD and a Trophy of God's Grace.
Here are Pauls words. Timothy 1:15 'This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief' He is speaking in the present tense not in the past tense as your word 'was' indicates.
Considering this, it is you who is misrepresenting Paul's testimony, not me and I wonder if you're doing this because you feel yourself above repentance?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here are Pauls words. Timothy 1:15 'This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief'

Yes, that is His testimony,

Notice he calls it......"a faithful SAYING"

Then He gives the Gospel, and shows you that the Gospel dealt with a Chief sinner.

If you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious, then that same Gospel that is the Preaching of the Cross of Christ was believed by you, a SINNER, tho you are probably not a Chief, ... just a normal one........ Then God took your faith and gave you His Salvation... quietthinker.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

How to stop confessing sin.... another view.​

Stop sinning!

You can't.
If you could. then Jesus didn't need to Die for your sin on the Cross.

However, because He did, .He has become your sin, and if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious, then God has freed you from sin, and you are become "MADE RIGHTEOUS"< "in Christ".

In this, the born again are become a "new Creation in Christ" and deliverance from the "Old man of sin " who is "crucified with Christ", is our CHRISTianity.

However, if a person does not understand who they have become "in Christ" then their old carnal mind will be trying to live the Christian Life that is A Spiritual Reality, ........in their FLESH< = failed discipleship. "sinning, confessing, repeat"......."i can lose my salvation"..... "fallen from Grace"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel the need to give God praise for His Son who "became sin for us" so that we can become ""the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

If you are "in Christ" then you can leave the "confessing sin" issue, as there is NO SIN FOUND "in Christ".
If you not born again, then confessing is still useless, as God is not looking for you to confess sin, he's looking for Faith.

So.....Thats what i do, and its real faith.

Broken faith, is what Net Chaplin teaches and others, who do not understand that Jesus has dealt with all sin.

If you will just read 2 Corinthians 5:19. and believe it, then you are freed from Hebrews 6:1
Yes if we walk in the spirit we cannot sin. but we can also walk in the flesh and there we do nothing but sin!.

Paul made it abundantly clear we can walk in Christ and walk in the flesh at different times, though we are in Christ all the time. this is why it has been labelled positional and experiential truth. Our position is always in Christ, our experience, not always.

Our rrrrelationship is eternally secure, but our fellowship can be broken if we walk in the flesh.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes if we walk in the spirit we cannot sin.

Ronald...

regarding being 'IN Christ"....born again.

The """"""body is dead because of sin""""""., and is going into a hole in the ground, or into a hot oven.
The mind is not born again, and has to be "renewed".

So, what is left?
What is left?

All that is left is the BORN AGAIN Spirit.

Where is it?
Is it in a forest filled with Trolls?
Is it in a Castle made of sand?

No, its in GOD's Spirit.........born again in there.

See that? That is the Son/Daughter of God.........born again..... and there is no sin there.
Why?
"Because GOD has made Jesus to be SIN for us". and by that the born again Spirit is "made righteous" and become "one with God".

No sin found there, and that is where the BORN AGAIN exist, right now.... "seated in Heavenly places" "in Christ".

See that? That is the "new Creation" "in Christ".

That is the REAL "CHRISTian"...... not your body, or your behavior, or your thinking.