How to understand : God's Foreknowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and/or random and subject to unexpected or unknown constant change to God, God would not know what was going to happen in the future and would not be able nor have been able to predict future events through His prophets. So, if God does know what will happen in the future, the future must already be set or determined and unchangeable (destiny/fate).

God knowing what will happen, is not the same as God causing it to happen.

Hyper Calvinists, never understand that God knowing, is NOT the same as God causing.

God knows, for example, what choices you will make, but He does not cause your choices, He only knows and allows.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knowing what will happen, is not the same as God causing it to happen.

Hyper Calvinists, never understand that God knowing, is NOT the same as God causing.

God knows, for example, what choices you will make, but He does not cause your choices, He only knows and allows.
I never said he causes you to make the choices that you make, only knows in advance that you'll make them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I never said he causes you to make the choices that you make, only knows in advance that you'll make them.

Yes.

For example, before you were born, and before the world was created, God knew you would come to my Thread.
But he didn't cause it......He only allowed you to use your GOD GIVEN FREE WILL to do so.
Will you do it again?
Only God knows.... for now, but you will know soon enough.