• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

1.) Salvation: is God on the Cross dying for the sin of the world.

John 3:16.

The "world" is : ALL the people.

2.) Salvation is Jesus, the 2nd Adam, The Bread of Heaven, the Bread of Life, come down from Glory to live a Sinless Life, that is offered as a sacrifice that God offers you in place of your life of sin.
When you believe in Jesus, God applies this Sinless life of Christ to you, as the "Gift of Righteousness", as if you lived the sinless life, yourself.
See that?
That is so very important to understand.... as if you dont, you will try to "be good", instead of realizing that Jesus has already "been good" for you, and God accepted what Christ did, as if YOU did it, once you BELIEVE in Christ and are : Born again.
See that?
That is the "GIFT of Salvation".......its the Righteousness of Christ, given to you, and it becomes who you are, as born again,= "a new creation, in Christ"

End result?
You now have become a "new Creation IN CHRIST"......and are now restored to God's Spiritual Family for all eternity. You now exist Spiritually in exactly in the same relationship that 1st Adam had with God, before he fell.

3.) Why did God do this for you?

Its because you are born in a cursed situation, separated from God, and you didnt ask to be here in it.
So, its not your fault that the Adamic Nature is your sin nature, as you are born with this, issue.
So...God, came here, to take full responsibility for your situation, by dying and offering you this sinless "life in Christ", that becomes you SPIRITUALLY, as = Born again........as a "New Creation"..."in Christ".

This is to become a SON of God...."made Righteous"...having "eternal life".

Now, the one thing you must SEE, is that God provides it all.
Philippians 1:6
You just receive it as God's GIFT, and when you understand that Salvation is all of God, offered to you as a GIFT.....then on the day you realize that you are not responsible for Salvation.....GOD is...... and He has given it to you when you BELIEVED in JESUS...... So... on the day you see this GIFT of Salvation as not what you do to earn it or keep it, but what God has done on THE CROSS to fully supply it to you, as "the Gift of Salvation".....then on the day you get this revelation, you have started you first day with the revelation knowledge regarding what it means to be : BORN AGAIN.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did everything that was necessary for the Salvation of every man that ever drew breath...So what remains to be done for all those desiring to be Saved? One needs to “ Cash-In” on what has already been done “ FOR” you....How does one “ cash-in?” ......With Faith. Faith in Paul’s Gospel, given to him by Jesus ,Found In 1Cor15:1-4.....Failure to Rest in this Saving Gospel and this Saving Gospel *ALONE* will have God declaring you “ Disobedient” and Guilty Of “Unbelief”.....( Hebrews 3 and 4)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus did everything that was necessary for the Salvation of every man that ever drew breath...So what remains to be done for all those desiring to be Saved? One needs to “ Cash-In” on what has already been done “ FOR” you....How does one “ cash-in?” ......With Faith. Faith in Paul’s Gospel, given to him by Jesus ,Found In 1Cor15:1-4.....Failure to Rest in this Saving Gospel and this Saving Gospel *ALONE* will have God declaring you “ Disobedient” and Guilty Of “Unbelief”.....( Hebrews 3 and 4)

A terrible thing is for a person to end up in hell, waiting for the White Throne Judgement, and you are sitting there thinking.... "all the times i knew to believe, and i wouldnt, i didnt.....and i could have."""

or, ......They are sitting there thinking....>"but i thought there was no God, and we came from Apes and Monkey's... thats what my mama said, and that is what my friends told me, and that is what i learned in school"...

Jesus is our way home.
Everyone is invited to go.
He's coming soon.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All are offered "the gift of Salvation", but not all will receive Christ, and be born again.

The offer of forgiveness is universal, but not everyone will BELIEVE.

what do we do or what do we believe to be born again and saved?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
what do we do or what do we believe to be born again and saved?

Paul's Gospel

"The gospel of the Grace of God".

And this.. "The work of God is that you believe on JESUS..whom God Sent".

If you will do it, then God will accept your faith, ONCE.....and Give you the New Birth = ONCE.
You then have become a Son of God..for as long as God EXISTS.
There is no Changing what God has done, as you can't stop being BORN AGAIN.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul's Gospel

"The gospel of the Grace of God".

And this.. "The work of God is that you believe on JESUS..whom God Sent".

If you will do it, then God will accept your faith, ONCE.....and Give you the New Birth = ONCE.
You then have become a Son of God..for as long as God EXISTS.
There is no Changing what God has done, as you can't stop being BORN AGAIN.

but we don’t believe what he says in the gospel right?
Mk 16:16

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

and all these verses too?

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptism
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 2:1&5 brought to life in baptism
Eph 4:5 one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 and not the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

“Faith alone” produces absolutely NOTHING!
Certainly not eternal salvation!

and why can’t you answer my questions?

Faith alone”

Questions

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is not found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Eph 4:5 one baptism

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.