How & what are we to think?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ppl this is the final stretch of our race,WE, I cannot stumble and fall nor give up at this point.

ALL of us have troubles, trials, frustrations, infirmities of the flesh and mind, financial woes, griefs and we face the devil every day.

If we think on only the misery of our own lives then we cannot give nor bring glory to God. We owe him everything down to our very existence!

You may ask, then " what are we to do, how must I overcome"? We have and always have had the ANSWER ; we must follow God at any COST. His word that the Spirit inspired and preserved is our instruction and motivation Manuel. It is in our hands and must be in our hearts to follow even unto death his precious sustaining word.

I give you Philippians chapter 4 of the things we should think on.Screenshot_20221201-225828~2.pngScreenshot_20221201-225840~2.png

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not to be tossed about in our thinking but our faith must be steadfast as an unmovable tree whose roots are so deep that every wind of doctrine blows by. It may shake a few leaves loose but our roots won't let go of the good soil!
Screenshot_20221201-225657~2.png

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love the " Wizard of Oz" and use the characters in a lot of analogies.

The Straw Man wanted a brain so he could express intelligence. God has given unto us a brain in which we use less than 10% of for most of our lives (I think is the stat )

Yet we are told what we are to think on and in what state to keep our minds in as HERE,Screenshot_20221203-011336~2.png

• Love
Reactions: WalterandDebbie

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us NOT be distrubed by the heresies of denominations and " scripture monkeys" lol,.
( heard & like this in Angelina's thread to remember Big Andy )
Screenshot_20221203-011956~2.png

• Love

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As this thread has generated zero interest, this is also my last post within.

May we all find the right path God has set before us. May we think upon the things that will keep our minds and thoughts within the boundaries of righteousness that God will receive glory thru us.....amen!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know we were supposed to respond. I thought this was more of a sermonette. Not everyone who does not respond is not interested, but probably don't know what to say, or were in agreement. Don't discount people for not responding. Usu folk respond to questions.(I didn't see any)

What is a scripture monkey?

(And I always thought it was neat that the StrawMan Scarecrow thought he had no brains, but he was always thinking, the Tin man always felt, and the lion, even though shaking, had courage.
"No, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"--America )

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

May we all find the right path God has set before us. May we think upon the things that will keep our minds and thoughts within the boundaries of righteousness that God will receive glory thru us.....amen!
If you go out in the way of the Seventy. i guess most of one's questions would be answered

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know we were supposed to respond. I thought this was more of a sermonette. Not everyone who does not respond is not interested, but probably don't know what to say, or were in agreement. Don't discount people for not responding. Usu folk respond to questions.(I didn't see any)

What is a scripture monkey?

(And I always thought it was neat that the StrawMan Scarecrow thought he had no brains, but he was always thinking, the Tin man always felt, and the lion, even though shaking, had courage.
"No, Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"--America )

Thank you.
If I post a thread it is usually OPEN for comment and I assume all others are also even blogs....lol

Scripture monkey is a term Angelina used in tribute to an old friend on here who passed away. He used this term I imagine to describe someone juggling & playing with scripture like monkeys play with everything .

We CAN LEARN from all things in application even classic children's movies.

Again thank you.
May we all be sober, vigilant and always aware of him who is our accuser. We know his END.
Let us remain faithful unto the Author & Finisher of our own faith.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you go out in the way of the Seventy. i guess most of one's questions would be answered

Please tell what this means.
One liners must at least have a topic headed toward an ending..

God answers my questions in his word thru his Spirit.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Please tell what this means.
One liners must at least have a topic headed toward an ending..

God answers my questions in his word thru his Spirit.
Jesus Sends the Seventy-Two
(Matthew 9:35–38)
1After this, the Lord appointed seventy-twoa others and sent them two by two ahead of Him to every town and place He was about to visit.

ah, guess links arent importing from ipad either now…anyway, thats from Luke 10, and youd need to interpret what is meant by “samaritans” etc

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

with respect, but did you expect some glory? Talking at people (preaching) with the assumption one knows is generally reserved for those in a pulpit.

Patience means you stick around. Patience means 'a bruised reed he will not break or a smouldering wick he will not quench'

Engage us with pertinent and meaningful conversation......you might learn something! :)

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Sends the Seventy-Two
(Matthew 9:35–38)
1After this, the Lord appointed seventy-twoa others and sent them two by two ahead of Him to every town and place He was about to visit.

ah, guess links arent importing from ipad either now…anyway, thats from Luke 10, and youd need to interpret what is meant by “samaritans” etc
Question: Why did this comment pop up all of a sudden at the top of the currents list when it was posted in 2016? are the date stamps wrong? Were these comments censored by the twitter censors, only to be unlocked by Elon Musk? There is even a comment in the stream above that is from Bbyrd009 from 2016 That was placed in out of order in a stream of comments from 2021 and 22 up above. I am really confused..... A Glitch in the Matrix?

BTW @L3ast, I enjoyed reading these scriptures, these were much needed words of encouragement for me today..... Come to think of it maybe the Holy Ghost was working here.... HMMMM! :pray:joy:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BTW @L3ast, I enjoyed reading these scriptures, these were much needed words of encouragement for me today..... Come to think of it maybe the Holy Ghost was working here.... HMMMM!
ahhhhhh, the Holy Spirit works all the time....even with and through donkeys and stones when required :)

Reactions: David H.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Why did this comment pop up all of a sudden at the top of the currents list when it was posted in 2016? are the date stamps wrong? Were these comments censored by the twitter censors, only to be unlocked by Elon Musk? There is even a comment in the stream above that is from Bbyrd009 from 2016 That was placed in out of order in a stream of comments from 2021 and 22 up above. I am really confused..... A Glitch in the Matrix?

BTW @L3ast, I enjoyed reading these scriptures, these were much needed words of encouragement for me today..... Come to think of it maybe the Holy Ghost was working here.... HMMMM! :pray:joy:
Yeah, It says my comment I made on this 12/7/2022 is dated August 26, 2020.... I dont even think i was commenting on CyB back then.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

im seeing the op posted last thursday? So not sure what youre seeing there, sorry :)