How Would Jesus Drive ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would Jesus drive.

• Yes, we would buy him the finest Rolls Royce ever built.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, he would drive a Prius or similar automobile.

• No he would take the Train because it is environmentally sound and is a fair mode of transportation.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, he would walk everywhere or occasionally ride an animal.

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • He seems like a bicycle guy.

• Total voters

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
How Would Jesus drive ? Should we even ask this question ? Would he even drive or could he just fly. Questions I'm sure we've all pondered before.

A ministry, I have been following for many years it is sometimes the subject of scrutiny for asking fresh new questions wrote an interesting article about this topic.

They make the claim that Jesus would drive courteously and alertly, while paying diligent attention to what he is doing. It says he would follow all the rules of the road and never speed or drive aggressively.

Makes a good case that "Jesus christ never broke God's law. In fact he made it a point to obey the legitimate laws of the secular government that ruled over the places where he lived and taught. He taught us to do the same. I suppose that would apply to the rules of the road.

"Strive to drive with God" an excellent idea.

The Ministry is Called Tommorrows World Magazine it strives to bring prophecy to life and make sense out of modern day events.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty weird question, Arnold. Though I have come acrossed it before. I have no doubt he'd drive sensibly and obey the rules of the road. They are pretty reasonable, after all.... And there has to be order. But to say Jesus never broke the law, that is subject to debate. Because, technically, he did. But with good reason.

I could see him driving (or being driven) in a fine Rolls at the appropriate time. However, I can also see him walking. I don't see him as a bicycle guy, but I can picture him on a motor bike of some kind. I can also see him on a tour bus. But I can't vote in the poll because I don't see one right answer.

Vengle

Sep 22, 2011
Ohio
The question springs ambivalence in me. :blink:

I personally feel that we were all meant to own our on piece of land (that based on something said in the OT) and to work the soil (which at that time will be fruitful) and our families would work together with creation instead of raping this earth of its resources.

I think Jesus is probably not very pleased with our self pampering life style today for the harm it causes to the earth and all life that lives on it.

So I cannot imagine he would want to get involved with it. He would probably not want to even visit our society as it would sicken him too much to be here and not put an end to what it is doing.

God is allowing the great tribulation to cause this artificial destructive life-style to have to crash and then at Armageddon he will sweep the earth clean of all who are responsible for it.

That is my opinion. I do not believe this world has much to be proud of in this selfish and conceited generation.

If he came he would probably walk.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems like His Body the Church drives all kinds of ways including driving me crazy with questions like this. :blink:

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
jesus-licesne.jpg

Reactions: Angelina

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Don't get me wrong I have pondered the idea of him being disgusted with the amount of money and importance put on oil over all things although they did use back in his time. I can't really see him approve of motor vehicle dependancy. However we are in a society that does rely fairly heavily on automobiles for transportation. FHII feel free to make a suggestion, I thought that pretty funny Andy but not everyone has a sense of humour.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
I agree this is a 'funny' question... Ambivalent.

Is driving in itself wrong? I would say no more than eating pork, which apparently is harmful for the body, because it is so full of toxins.

I think there is a sense in which the christian fits right in, and yet is different. I mean that when one follows Christ, he most likely still has to have a job, a car, and a house... In our context of life. What is different is what we do with it; honor God. In all things give thanks...

And then we are to shine the light! If God does call us out in a literal sense, then he will provide! Until then, we follow him and differenciate ourselves in how we use what is given us.

That's how I see it. :)

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
It seems like His Body the Church drives all kinds of ways including driving me crazy with questions like this. :blink:

Well bless you brother. :D

Do you love Jesus prism ?

Pretty weird question, Arnold. Though I have come acrossed it before. I have no doubt he'd drive sensibly and obey the rules of the road. They are pretty reasonable, after all.... And there has to be order. But to say Jesus never broke the law, that is subject to debate. Because, technically, he did. But with good reason.

I could see him driving (or being driven) in a fine Rolls at the appropriate time. However, I can also see him walking. I don't see him as a bicycle guy, but I can picture him on a motor bike of some kind. I can also see him on a tour bus. But I can't vote in the poll because I don't see one right answer.

Are you a motor biker FHII ?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.... But I have lots of friends that are.

calbhach

Feb 16, 2011
Personally, I think He would either walk or ride on a train, because otherwise, He would miss so many people who He could have spoken to, along the way. ^__^

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comm.Arnold wrote:"Maybe one of these babies ?

He could put so much bread and wine in here. "

Yea... It's certainly big enough for 6 waterpots, 5 loaves and a couple of fish! :lol:

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Comm.Arnold wrote:"Maybe one of these babies ?

He could put so much bread and wine in here. "

Yea... It's certainly big enough for 6 waterpots, 5 loaves and a couple of fish! :lol:

:lol: Yeah Probably and all of the 5000 people could sit in comfort in the dining car.

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
He would not occasionally ride an animal. He rode the donkey so that prophecy would be fulfilled only.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
He would not occasionally ride an animal. He rode the donkey so that prophecy would be fulfilled only.

Well that does seem to be the poll leader right now. I've been asking him and it appears he is telling me that he used many different methods. Horse back should have been one of the options.