How would you describe yourself?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever got asked this question before at maybe a job interview or something?

If asked that question it was a very deep question for me a the interview when it seems like it had been the first time of actually hearing it asked to personally to me.

So now am asking you yourself how would your description look?

Describing myself came to the notion of from the younger age of knowing my wrongs. So in explaining the description of myself it came along something like this after thinking about.

- From a young age I was a very mean and irritable person, lost in many different ways with no direction or guidance other than little nudges here from my mother of which way to go but no real depth of field of understanding.

Am to some extent now changed for the better because of the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ whom changed me from the person who was mean, and manipulative towards others, and was only self desiring my own selfish desires. It took 26 years for the process to finally start taking place and now today at the age of 30.

Though I still have the shy awkwardness of being myself yet at the same time try to not dominate over others anymore and let them be who they are going to be without judgement with-in my heart trying to keep a clear conscience towards the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ though it seems there will be times were irritation can come about or a slight frustration try to not take it out on other and instead try to get rid of those things as fast as possible.

That is how I would describe myself now personally at the age of 30 years old; am far away from perfect and have my own quirks my own personal uniqueness like everyone else, and just desire to have love by and through the spirit of Christ.