Howdy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Twenty-two year old man from the state of Alabama. Thanks for having me.

Now how long are my arms and where are the carving knife and fork that I have. Now have you been cooked yet as I do not like raw meat, but if it is like leather, then that will be fine.

:D

Since my reach is not that long like an Irishman's, then I had better say Welcome to the forum.

EarlyMarksman

Aug 26, 2020
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now how long are my arms and where are the carving knife and fork that I have. Now have you been cooked yet as I do not like raw meat, but if it is like leather, then that will be fine.

:D

Since my reach is not that long like an Irishman's, then I had better say Welcome to the forum.

What in the world are you talking about?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Twenty-two year old man from the state of Alabama. Thanks for having me.

So you did not say this?

Oh well, seems I am a little to fast for you with humour since I refrained from having you. :cool:.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I enjoy forums.

Ok, good : ) I hope you enjoy this one.

Any subject matter in particular you are into? If I'm digging too much, just ignore the question. I'm logging off anyway, but thought I'd take your pulse on what you like most about forums to see if this one was a good fit for you.

God bless, and welcome once again.
Hidden

Reactions: EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman

Aug 26, 2020
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, good : ) I hope you enjoy this one.

Any subject matter in particular you are into? If I'm digging too much, just ignore the question. I'm logging off anyway, but thought I'd take your pulse on what you like most about forums to see if this one was a good fit for you.

God bless, and welcome once again.
Hidden

I like the interaction in forums. The comments and seeing other points of view as well as putting mine out there.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia