How's everyone doing these days...it's been awhile.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm fine, life just gets busy sometimes. CA fires, business, moving, new beginnings, pandemic, etc..

God is good. Blessings all around!
602651_453667684727414_543757716_n.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm fine, life just gets busy sometimes. CA fires, business, moving, new beginnings, pandemic, etc..

God is good. Blessings all around!
602651_453667684727414_543757716_n.jpg
Really good to see you here old friend. I have thought about you more than once here, especially when the subject of time and God has come up. Sometimes I have tagged you when this has happened in hopes that maybe you would be able to make a contribution...

Give God the glory!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really good to see you here old friend. I have thought about you more than once here, especially when the subject of time and God has come up. Sometimes I have tagged you when this has happened in hopes that maybe you would be able to make a contribution...

Give God the glory!
Haha, praise be to God, time is on my side!
I have missed you all too!
These have been some crazy times, bad is good, hate at an all time high. But none of that worries me, we know the end. What bothers me is living under the tyranny of evil men, i.e. the deep state stuff. Nonetheless, God is good and he is working...and he's looking after me and mine, so life is good. Never thought I would be this fortunate and comfortable during this time of my life. Seems strange...and appreciate I guess.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha, praise be to God, time is on my side!
I have missed you all too!
These have been some crazy times, bad is good, hate at an all time high. But none of that worries me, we know the end. What bothers me is living under the tyranny of evil men, i.e. the deep state stuff. Nonetheless, God is good and he is working...and he's looking after me and mine, so life is good. Never thought I would be this fortunate and comfortable during this time of my life. Seems strange...and appreciate I guess.
I do hear you loud and clear. There are too many conspiracies on all sides [often more than two] for anyone to understand which if any of them are correct. In God alone may we always trust! I really hate to see my own children, grandchildren and great grandchildren have to wade through the mess, but for myself and my wife, we know that our time is limited in any case. One day at the time Lord Jesus, the end is not far away!