Huge "Backfire" Building among USA Voters Against liberal Dems.trying to Trash Judge Kavanaugh.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huge "Backfire" Building among USA Voters Against liberal Dems.trying to Trash Judge Kavanaugh.
Crazy Dems try to convict Kavanaugh of Drinking Beer While Comey, Mueller and Clinton Commit Treason.
Brett Kavanaugh, had one too many beers as a teenager, information is piling in on the biggest treason scandal in American history. I am speaking about the Uranium One scandal in which key governmental figures conspired to sell nuclear grade uranium to the Russians in exchange for payments to the Clinton Foundation which, in turn was used to fund much of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential campaign.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/ka...ommit-treason/

Reactions: Willie T

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats are moral reprobates. If they cared about how a man treats a woman, they wouldn't have elected Bill Clinton, or voted for his wife who enabled Bill and called his many credible victims liars and bimbos. Democrats won't lose any votes over their lynching of Kavanaugh, because there's no one left in the Democrat party who isn't a reprobate.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crazy Dems try to convict Kavanaugh of Drinking Beer While Comey, Mueller and Clinton Commit Treason.
Brett Kavanaugh, had one too many beers as a teenager, information is piling in on the biggest treason scandal in American history. I am speaking about the Uranium One scandal in which key governmental figures conspired to sell nuclear grade uranium to the Russians in exchange for payments to the Clinton Foundation which, in turn was used to fund much of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Presidential campaign.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/ka...ommit-treason/

I've been praying that God's will (whatever that may be) be done concerning this nomination throughout the entire process. I'm not young, and I've never seen the level of viciousness against a Supreme Court nominee that I've seen toward Kavanaugh. I think we've crossed a line, and civility in America is a thing of the past. The only thing that matters to some politicians these days is power! It's a shame. We need to keep praying for America!

BTW, I love your avatar, Gismys

Reactions: amadeus

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ruth Bader Ginsberg is perhaps the most vile person to ever sit on the Supreme Court. She is a very liberal Jew who never ceases to champion tyranny to destroy the Constitution and our freedom. For a recent example, when the court voted that pro-lifers had a free-speech right to not promote abortion (as required by a new California law), Ginseberg accused he other justices of "Weaponizing the First Amendment."

Only three Senators voted against her confirmation. The Republican senators overwhelmingly voted for her.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Democratic Party, the mainstream media, academia, entertainment, and a disappointing number of "establishment" organizations (even churches) apparently all agree that "guilt by accusation" is the new, acceptable standard. And that the concept of a "statute of limitations" is unnecessary.

"Guilt by accusation alone" was the foundation on which The Inquisition, the Salem witch trials, and the Reign of Terror were perpetrated. (Also, the practice that the accused defend himself before he heard the accusation. The Senate Judiciary Committee's minority members -- the Democrats -- insisted that Judge Kavanaugh testify in his defense before Dr. Ford presented her accusations. The Committee Chairman refused.)

America was not designed to operate in the chaos of backstabbing, greed, and rage. But since our nation has been systematically eliminating God from our institutions and culture, we no longer have the moral compass to sustain the greatness that our heritage allowed us to achieve.

Pray for America. We are at a moment of great crisis.

And greater danger. Hal Lindsey