Huge New Super Blood Moon July 27 =Another Sign of the Last Days!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

American Pastor Paul Begley – he believes that the blood moon, coupled with worldwide natural disasters, is the latest clue that the apocalypse is nigh.

In his latest YouTube video he says: “It is a sign of the end times. We are in the era of the apocalypse and this blood moon, which will be the longest blood moon of this century, is happening in the 70th year of Israel being a nation.

“It is happening the same year also that Jerusalem has been declared the eternal city of God and it is happening with the volcanoes already erupting in Hawaii and the smoke, the ash, all of the plumes and the volcanic rivers flowing.”
Huge New Super Blood Moon July 27 =Another Sign of the Last Days!! https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/665826...racy-theories/

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. New Living Translation. And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars.
Luke 21:25

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its like some form of astrology IMO. End times began at Pentecost and will end at the end of human history. Obsession with "end times" is not healthy, even if it sells a lot of books.

Many spend much time looking for signs in the heavens and in the headlines. This is especially true of premillennialists, who anxiously await the tribulation because it will inaugurate the rapture and millennium.

A more balanced perspective is given by Peter, who writes, "But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. . . . Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire! But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace" (2 Pet. 3:8–14).
https://www.catholic.com/tract/the-rapture

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Sixth Seal—TerroroRevelation 6?? for unbelievers that have rejected God and His love.

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Sixth Seal—TerroroRevelation 6?? for unbelievers that have rejected God and His love.

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood.

Here is another one that has many signs of what the last days will be like- 2 Tim.3:1-5
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
It is pretty evident that we are and have been in the last days.
God bless,
-nancy

Reactions: Heart2Soul

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its like some form of astrology IMO. ...
That is exactly what it is, since the persons pushing this in the 'media' are controlled by the occult, astrological echelon, even at the presidential levels.

'blood moons', 'blue moons', 'super moons', where "venus" is, or the dog star "Sirius" in the sky is, solar elcipses, where this or that zodiac is positioned, etc, etc are all 'natural' occuring and recurring phenomena, and have occured at least since the flood (we know there was a change in the earth and atmosphere at that time). They existed for at least the last 4,400 years.

The moon turning to blood, did actually take place, and it was supernatual (not natural), and only that once, in the great Dark Day, May 19, 1780 (the Sun was also supernaturally darkened that day), which did take place after the Great Lisbon Earthquake, which shook the world, in November 1, 1755, and the falling of the greatest Leonid meteor shower (never repeated like it since) after the great dark day, in November 13, 1833. See the following threads for details -

These other things, are simply natural re-curring phenomena that occur based on rotation, positioning, etc. Yet there is a spiritual lesson in them.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel's 70 th. birthday this year and 60+ Hamas rockets hit Israel today.
Huge New Super Blood Moon July 27 =Another Sign of the Last Days!! The 3rd. temple to be built soon. Yes!! We are the last generation (the fig tree generation) before Jesus returns!! Are you ready to meet Jesus??

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every year around this time, we have flooding in the city near where I live as the super high tides flood the low original swamps that now are stacked with houses. To cope with this, i.e. to remain above the salt water that rushes in and out with the super high tides, the people have raised their houses on stumps and they move their cars to higher surrounding ground whenever the super high tides occur.

In our summer months, around Christmas, the turtles come up out of the sea at the top of the high tides so that they can lay their eggs in the dry sand above the high water mark along the beaches.

Eclipses can also common during this time of year. A naturally recurring event.

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...The 3rd. temple to be built soon....
Christians are the Temple, whose foundation was laid at Calvary, the precious Corner Stone, that Rock of Offence, the perfect Character, woven in the loom of Heaven, without one stitch of human devising, upon which all must be built, and when God is done bringing in that final number, of all who will receive of Christ, it will be said again, "It is done (finished)", see:

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Notice:

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
The "temple of God"?

1 Corinthians 3:9 - "... ye are God's husbandry, [ye are] God's building."

1 Corinthians 3:16 - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 3:17 - If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:6 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ephesians 2:21 - In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

1 Peter 2:5 - "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house ..."

Revelation 3:12 - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.
Jesus own "Body" is the Temple:

John 2:21 - But he spake of the temple of his body.​

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huge New Super Blood Moon July 27 =Another ""Sign"" of the Last Days!!
It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.
I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth,
Blood, fire and columns of smoke.
31 “The sun will be turned into darkness
And the moon into blood
""Before"" the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.
32 “And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the Lord. Joel 2:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!! That was a funny "little" joke!!!==THE MOSQUITO BITING ME FLIES AWAY SINGING: "THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD!"

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says."Tell My People I Am about to Return!! Men of God worldwide are hearing God say, "Tell My people I Am about to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus??

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! They are here today!! = Another sign!======= Know this first of all, that in the last day's mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? Forever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 2 Peter 3:3

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes!! They are here today!! = Another sign!======= Know this first of all, that in the last day's mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? Forever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 2 Peter 3:3

People have been mocking for 2000 years and longer.
Nothing new.

Keep your eyes on the Middle East.
That's where it starts.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People have been mocking for 2000 years and longer.
Nothing new.

Keep your eyes on the Middle East.
That's where it starts.
That's what God told me at the beginning of this year....keep your eyes on Israel and Syria.....the destruction of Damascus as prophesied. I posted a thread on this about an hour ago.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where I am, the moon has just about disappeared. 5:20 my time. It will soon sink below the horizon and I will not see it reappear.

Bur this is not a sign of the End times. It is the black smoke of the turmoil that will turn the moon red and darken the sun.