Huge scandal brewing over revealed contents of Joe Biden’s son’s laptop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facebook and Twitter sacrificed the final shreds of their integrity to try to censor the N.Y. Post article revealing the existence of Hunter Biden's laptop. But in their rush to throw themselves in the path of the bullet to save Joe, there was a big problem. They forgot that Rudy Giuliani has the evidence.

The N.Y. Post article was an exclusive. That means all "fact checkers" that Facebook and Twitter will unleash to fact-check the article will be based on speculation, not fact. Because they don't have the laptop.

And, judging from a new video from Giuliani, things may be about to explode in the social media giants' faces.

Huge scandal brewing over revealed contents of Joe Biden’s son’s laptop

Reactions: Base12

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS!!!

"My sources- as high up as it gets- watched videos on Hunter's laptops TODAY. Just told me point blank...no rumor...they saw Hunter raping & torturing little Chinese children...Chinese govt has the same videos...Biden is compromised. Blackmailed. Can NEVER be Prez."

https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1317991077266124800

:eek:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to wait for more mainstream news to pick this up...

I'm not doubting that Hunter has obviously been involved in some nefarious activity...
But the sources of the above stuff are less than honest purveyors of truth.

The absolute latest is that when Hunter woke up from his drug and alcohol nap he said "Oh, so that's what happened to my laptop"

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's going to be the biggest questions is what to do with Hunter.

Send the President's son to jail? A federal one?
Does dad get the right to pardon him?

Hunter is a definite security risk on many levels.

Reactions: historyb

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a rumor so far...

I'm hearing chatter of China trying to start a war with the USA over all of this.

:(

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Just a rumor so far...

I'm hearing chatter of China trying to start a war with the USA over all of this.

Then we would cancel the national debt owed to them and any manufacturing imports. Wrecking their economy, as ours would also be wrecked. But if the US economy collapses on its own we could see the same effect on China. A war mobilization in China could rally their people and their manufacturing to a new purpose.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a rumor so far...

China is much more focused on Hong Kong, Taiwan and India than elsewhere at the moment.

Reactions: historyb

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
All this amounts to is elite cult TURF WARS. Trump is to appear as a good guy ...again. But he is just as guilty in these types of crimes. Trump just has more people covering his tracks.

God didn't let Trump get away with boasting about the economy to him. I expect he would be swiftly exposed if he engaged in anything occult.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't let Trump get away with boasting about the economy to him. I expect he would be swiftly exposed if he engaged in anything occult.
Eventually, he will reap ...but he IS involved....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God lets people have what they want. Israel wanted a king over them rather than God, and He gave them kings. Christians have left off discernment and followed after a man ...Trump is a snake. (I seriously doubt Biden is any better.)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Flashback...

"Federal Crimes Uncovered In Biden Hard Drive"

Original whistleblower from September 24th...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Posted this in another thread posting here as well. A lawyer discusses the Laptop. One thing he said Hunter's lawyers should have never done is ask for the hard drive after they denied it.

Reactions: JohnDB and Base12