Human 2.0, the New YOU!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to your new genetically modified organism - YOU - that is if you took the vaccine and my apologies if I am too late.

1. It is not a vaccine derived from a virus sample and then given to us so that we can produce antibodies. It is Genetic therapy that may alter our genome. Will it actually make us immune to the next Covid outbreak or make us unable to fight it? We don't know, nor do we know what else is in there for sure.

2. The Genetic therapy (called a vaccine) is synthetic, mRNA, a code if you will, is injected into our cells, into our DNA. This copy of the virus is then duplicated by our cells. The problem is, they have done Coronavirus tests on animals for many years using mRNA technology and the results were bad.
3. Artificial Intelligence - Nanotechnology (called Hydrogel, go to: Hydrogel Biosensor: Implantable Nanotech to be Used in COVID Vaccines?)
This Hydrogel might have been added to the vaccine which is then interfaced with a smartphone ( 5G technology will allow for 100 times more room on the Cloud). Your personal information and myriad of bodily functions going on in your body can be received on demand. What happened to our privacy, our freedoms?
***This technology exists, whether it has already been implemented in these vaccines yet is uncertain, but it is on the schedule.
5. This is an ID also, a tattoo, proof you've been vaccinated (which will eliminate the need for a vaccine passport). Florida and Texas have banned these mandates for passports - for now.
6. It may contain cancer cells,
HIV, information to cause a woman to miscarry and/or become sterile.
7. May experience severe symptoms and/or later reactions to the next virus that triggers your body to attack itself like with AIDS, LEADING TO DEATH.
The CDC has claimed severe reactions immediately following injections of the vaccines are rare and that of these, 2800 deaths filed with VAERS have been investigated and deemed unrelated. Do you trust what they say?

What could be the end game in this diabolical scheme?
Population control and the New World Order ... or maybe it's all just heretical speculation and the government is really doing things for the good of mankind? Go figure.
The Gates Foundation, the UN, WHO, Soros, the Elites ...you know who they are, follow the money. Gates alone has invested some ten billion dollars in vaccines - research and delivery. His Foundation started investing in GAVI in 1999. But of course, Bill gave us Microsoft and so is seen as Mr. Computer Technology, Mr. Philanthropist, a do-gooder for all and so it appears. So now he gives us vaccines for the world to keep us all safe!
These Globalists see Eugenics as something necessary; and that the earth should be downsized to 500 million to comfortably and financially accommodate a genetically elite race of humans, thus the unfit need to be eliminated somehow - you know, us bottom feeders. We see abortions have eliminated 12% of the population (50 million in our country alone). But that isn't enough. We see the world rapidly increasing in population ... so they feel a need to slow it down drastically. They want to play God and so I guess as atheists, they feel the need for giving the process of evolution a quick jolt! They could look back and call it punctuated equilibrium.
Let's not leave out George Soros, who is part owner of the Wuhan, China Lab, also owns a half dozen Biotech labs in the USA. What are they cranking out? Ask yourself, what good has he done for this country?

Notice that back in Feb. 2020, before the world was alarmed by this virus, before any real danger was certain, the Media was already discussing a vaccine.

Here is a video of Dr. Carrie Madej, who discusses the danger of these new vaccines:

For any of you who may doubt the credibility of this doctor, she is not the only one speaking out against these vaccines. The problem is, they want to keep their jobs and their lives. This doctor has had to move out of the country due to death threats. Some 20 nations have just suspended vaccinations in Europe. I have also read there are some 100k doctors who oppose taking these vaccines as well as hospital staff. They are just doing their job and taking orders - I guess.
I would be elated if all this were untrue and by this time next year, things were back to normal. We will see.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice to avoid seeing a doctor if you are in need. It is information about vaccine technologies that you may or may not have been aware of. Do your own due diligence in research, pray and let your conscience be your guide.
It is your choice what you decide to do.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the Playbook written in 2017...

full

SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security

Everything happening now is timed perfectly to a 'Simulation' written several years ago called SPARS Pandemic.

SPARS stands for...

Saint Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SPARS-CoV)

Remember, this was supposedly a 'fictional' scenario. :rolleyes:

Download it before it disappears...

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

:eek:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the Playbook written in 2017...

full

SPARS Pandemic Scenario | Projects: Center for Health Security

Everything happening now is timed perfectly to a 'Simulation' written several years ago called SPARS Pandemic.

SPARS stands for...

Saint Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SPARS-CoV)

Remember, this was supposedly a 'fictional' scenario. :rolleyes:

Download it before it disappears...

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity...ve/pubs-pdfs/2017/spars-pandemic-scenario.pdf

:eek:
Wow, I read about 30 pages so far. Some of the hypothetical pandemic protocol is the same that is being used. However, their scenario initially stated that the virus had a 4.7% fatality rate by the CDC and the WHO had a 15% death rate with 50% death rate over 64 years old. Those numbers would certainly arouse fear and a rational strict response. But a few months later, they lowered it to .6 % which is still 3-4x higher than our Covid-19 rate.
With our pandemic, they used the same scare tactics until everyone was on board with the lockdowns and masks an then lowered the numbers. So far I didn't read anything about lockdowns or masks in this SPARS scenario. ?
This drug they used Kalicivir was available and effective, so they distributed it until they could get a vaccine. This was not how they treated Hydroxychloriquine, which proved to be effective, cheap, over the counter and used for 60 years. No, they deemed it deadly - so that wasn't in their play book, they failed to follow their own protocol.
They had Facebook, Twitter involved - to get out information and to discourage misinformation.
They even identified it as a coronavirus.
They had a how to respond to the public with each issue. But cautioned about over-reassuring the public that the risks of the vaccine were low - even though they rushed to produce it and lacked necessary trials.
Well, these protocols in that book are reasonable but they violated a few of their own rules and went off ... implemented all this other technology - like Satan read the book, used some parts and rewrote the rest.
What bothered me was that Trump was instrumental in all this. Most likely ignorant to the details and manipulated.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What bothered me was that Trump was instrumental in all this. Most likely ignorant to the details and manipulated.
The hard truth is that Trump did know. He is aware and a willing participant. Remember the snake poem that he read? He was letting us know in a cryptic way, what he was/is about.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the review of the book Ronald.

Regarding this...
This drug they used Kalicivir was available and effective, so they distributed it until they could get a vaccine. This was not how they treated Hydroxychloriquine, which proved to be effective, cheap, over the counter and used for 60 years.

If you fast forward to 40:40 in this video...

https://banned.video/watch?id=6068e6f54749bf7c6f0fcb7b

...they compare Kalocivir to Remdesivir.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I read about 30 pages so far. Some of the hypothetical pandemic protocol is the same that is being used. However, their scenario initially stated that the virus had a 4.7% fatality rate by the CDC and the WHO had a 15% death rate with 50% death rate over 64 years old. Those numbers would certainly arouse fear and a rational strict response. But a few months later, they lowered it to .6 % which is still 3-4x higher than our Covid-19 rate.
With our pandemic, they used the same scare tactics until everyone was on board with the lockdowns and masks an then lowered the numbers. So far I didn't read anything about lockdowns or masks in this SPARS scenario. ?
This drug they used Kalicivir was available and effective, so they distributed it until they could get a vaccine. This was not how they treated Hydroxychloriquine, which proved to be effective, cheap, over the counter and used for 60 years. No, they deemed it deadly - so that wasn't in their play book, they failed to follow their own protocol.
They had Facebook, Twitter involved - to get out information and to discourage misinformation.
They even identified it as a coronavirus.
They had a how to respond to the public with each issue. But cautioned about over-reassuring the public that the risks of the vaccine were low - even though they rushed to produce it and lacked necessary trials.
Well, these protocols in that book are reasonable but they violated a few of their own rules and went off ... implemented all this other technology - like Satan read the book, used some parts and rewrote the rest.
I agree. I too think Mr.Trump was ignorant of just how evil those around him were. And they used him to their advantage.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. I too think Mr.Trump was ignorant of just how evil those around him were. And they used him to their advantage.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." Franklin D. Roosevelt
Lets not give man all the credit, Satan is the architect of this diabolical scheme. He wants to control us by fear, then wants us separated, and lies of course have surrounded this whole scenario.
He has a short time period ( a few years) to do this and then Jesus will come to the rescue.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets not give man all the credit, Satan is the architect of this diabolical scheme. He wants to control us by fear, then wants us separated, and lies of course have surrounded this whole scenario.
He has a short time period ( a few years) to do this and then Jesus will come to the rescue.
Would you agree Satan works through men and women who are his disciples?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

At present he is preparing his good and faithful servants and giving them the means to be doing his bidding while he is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit in our near future, a little over 20 years time, for 1,000 years.

Yes you are right, but shortly he will be imprisoned and after that time he will have a short time period in which he will attempt to establish himself as the deity he so much wants to become, but when he believes he has succeeded, the beast and the false prophet will be captured and cast into the Lake of fire and very shortly afterwards, Satan will be captured by Christ and also cast into the Lake of Fire, in our distant future, just over 1,000 years into our/man's future .

Satan's good and faithful servants will be drawn from the secular and religious sectors. They will be doing Satan's bidding while he goes away, supposedly to get his kingdom.

You have all read the two parables about this and understood what Christ was teaching?

Shalom

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think everyone goes along with his influence and falls into his traps now and then. Even Christians get tripped up by him, though he cannot destroy us, he can try to get us off track, stuck and non-functional.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...while he is imprisoned in the Bottomless pit in our near future, a little over 20 years time, for 1,000 years.
I'm not waiting that long. I say 3-5 years. I'll give you 10 to 1 odds, I'll accept nothing but Bitcoin ... wait a minute, will money be good in the Millennial Kingdom? Or will we just remain a cashless society ... we all work for nothing and have everything we need. ???

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not waiting that long. I say 3-5 years. I'll give you 10 to 1 odds, I'll accept nothing but Bitcoin ... wait a minute, will money be good in the Millennial Kingdom? Or will we just remain a cashless society ... we all work for nothing and have everything we need. ???

So you believe that the Daniel 9:27 prophecy is for this time period, while I believe that it is for the time period after Satan, the beast and the False Prophet plus the kings of the earth and their armies are able to leave the bottomless pit in our distant future, over 1,000 years from now. Now since you have not suggested what the stakes should be then can I suggest that I will pay you $1.00 USD if you are right and if I am right, since neither of us will be alive to see the Daniel 9:27 prophecy become a reality, you will be off the hook for paying me with respect to who is right.

However, if we are only focusing on your understanding, then if it does not happen within the next three and a half years then it will cost you $10.00 USA but I know that this bet would be like taking candy from a kid, who does not know any better to make a bet relying on their gut feeling of bring right. It is simply not a good bet to make for you.

So

Shalom

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe that the Daniel 9:27 prophecy is for this time period, while I believe that it is for the time period after Satan, the beast and the False Prophet plus the kings of the earth and their armies are able to leave the bottomless pit in our distant future, over 1,000 years from now. Now since you have not suggested what the stakes should be then can I suggest that I will pay you $1.00 USD if you are right and if I am right, since neither of us will be alive to see the Daniel 9:27 prophecy become a reality, you will be off the hook for paying me with respect to who is right.

However, if we are only focusing on your understanding, then if it does not happen within the next three and a half years then it will cost you $10.00 USA but I know that this bet would be like taking candy from a kid, who does not know any better to make a bet relying on their gut feeling of bring right. It is simply not a good bet to make for you.

So

Shalom
Lol, we will be translated into our eternal bodies - won't need money, just maybe chocolate - I'm not sharing!
I am not an adherent to the 70 weeks if Daniel scenario, I think Dan. 9:27 is history.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What difference would it have made if Trump said No?

They were against his closing traffic from coming to the US.
They were against his insistance the HCQ was safe.
All the politicians were being forced by BIG Lobyists and their constituents to "find" a solution.
No Comfort or Mercy ships would have been sent on the coasts to expose the hypocrisy of Governors that chose not to use them, but rather fill Home care facilities with sick people.
There would of been no Warp Speed to Slow the curve, in which case the whole world would still be in lockdowns and living in daily fear of breathing or associating with other people. Schools would of been closed down indefinately leaving vulnerable children in the hands of social media.
And they would have removed Trump from office as a Natonal Security threat.

What would you have done?

Hugs