Human population ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Today = 8 billion appx - deaths B.C to A.D 2017 = ? = Reincarnation is possible - any comments - twinc

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but scripture is clear. We pass through this age only once. Any beliefs in Reincarnation is simply False Teaching.

Reactions: ScottA

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My thoughts are, if 8 billion humans have died on earth that means approx 15 billion humans have been born throughout history on earth.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Sorry but scripture is clear. We pass through this age only once. Any beliefs in Reincarnation is simply False Teaching.
it is given for a man to die once, but a man is a soul in a body with a spirit; and we have a couple of examples of reincarnation in Scripture, a soul, one soul, residing in another, second man. What do you think there?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is given for a man to die once, but a man is a soul in a body with a spirit; and we have a couple of examples of reincarnation in Scripture, a soul, one soul, residing in another, second man. What do you think there?
"The only begotten" voids any idea of reincarnation.

The subject here is life and death...and this life according to God, is not event living. "God is the god of the living"...and we 'must be born again of the spirit of God" to experience it.

So... reincarnation from death to death - how organic. Good for gardening, not for people.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

not at all false - who falsified it, was it you - the Jews and others and even the early Christians accepted it - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
My thoughts are, if 8 billion humans have died on earth that means approx 15 billion humans have been born throughout history on earth.

where did you get that from = remember 4000BC + 2017AD = just over 6000 years - appx 8 billion alive today = so how many have died so far from creation on day one - twinc

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
"The only begotten" voids any idea of reincarnation.

The subject here is life and death...and this life according to God, is not event living. "God is the god of the living"...and we 'must be born again of the spirit of God" to experience it.

So... reincarnation from death to death - how organic. Good for gardening, not for people.

Christianity is the goal and end of the road for reincarnation - twinc

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christianity is the goal and end of the road for reincarnation - twinc
That speaks against everything that is known, believed, and written within the gospel as handed down by the providence of God through all the ages. Against such overwhelming opposition, how do you plead - how would you make your case?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
That speaks against everything that is known, believed, and written within the gospel as handed down by the providence of God through all the ages. Against such overwhelming opposition, how do you plead - how would you make your case?

make your case first - but only as a latter day misguided/misled Christian whio has invented his own latter day gospel as if the original gospel - twinc

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
make your case first - but only as a latter day misguided/misled Christian whio has invented his own latter day gospel as if the original gospel - twinc
I have already made my case, that being the history of revelation by God throughout all generations. God has not only made himself "believed" or speculated about, but has made himself known - it is he who has stated his case...leaving me nothing but to point it out.

As for the rest of the "latter day" stuff...I didn't get any of what you meant.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're speaking of DEMONIC Spirits. Not part of Gods plan. Sorry

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I have already made my case, that being the history of revelation by God throughout all generations. God has not only made himself "believed" or speculated about, but has made himself known - it is he who has stated his case...leaving me nothing but to point it out.

this is not a very good case but way out, weird and wacky out incorrect understanding and interpretation - twinc

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not a very good case but way out, weird and wacky out incorrect understanding and interpretation - twinc
If you want to say that God's telling and account of history is wacky...perhaps you should indeed make your own case after all.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
not at all false - who falsified it, was it you - the Jews and others and even the early Christians accepted it - twinc

btw there are many Christians who are unaware and even uninterested that God said 'fill the earth - there are vast areas of the world empty - so how will this happen soon as it must - twinc