Human Strategy For Warcraft 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
This is a step by step strategy for human warcraft 3 frozen throne.

1 Select four peasants to harvest gold then select one peasant to build an altar.

2 Create three peasants, the first peasant will build a farm, the second peasant will build a barracks, the third peasant will harvest gold.

3 Create three peasants to harvest lumber.

4 Select a peasant to build your second farm.

5 Create three peasants to harvest lumber.

6 Create your first footman then build your third farm, then create your second footman and build a blacksmith.

7 Create your third footman then build your fourth farm.

8 Creep hunt with your hero and three footmen.

9 Upgrade your town hall then create your fifth farm.

10 Gradually create four riflemen.

11 Create arcane sanctum, create your second hero, create two farms and a lumber mill.

12 Create two riflemen, upgrade long rifles, create two priest, priest adept training then creep hunt again.

13 Create a workshop, create two farms, create two priest then creep hunt a gold mine.

14 Upgrade lumber harvesting and building armor, create your second gold mine, put two towers on your base and two towers on your second gold mine then creep hunt again.

15 Create three peasants to harvest lumber.

16 Upgrade your towers, select the two peasants that created the two towers to speed up your second gold mine creation, then select two peasants from your base to speed up your second gold mine creation.

17 Upgrade your footmen and riflemen armor and attack to first level at the blacksmith, then creep hunt again.

18 Create three mortar team then creep hunt again.

19 Upgrade your building armor lumber mill.

20 Upgrade mortar team flare.

21 Create three sorceress, sorceress adept training.

22 Upgrade your keep to castle then creep hunt again.

23 Upgrade priest and sorceress master training.

24 Create arcane vault and a gryphon aviary.

25 Add or replace footmen with knights, upgrade animal war training, maintain low upkeep, no high upkeep.

26 Upgrade mortar team fragmentation shards.

27 Upgrade your footmen and riflemen armor and attack to second level.

28 Upgrade lumber harvesting and building armor.

29 Once you have accumulated lumber, upgrade your remaining upgradable at the blacksmith and gryphon aviary.

30 I group my first hero, footmen and riflemen as my first group and my second hero, priest, sorceress, mortar team as my second group. Replace riflemen with gryphons or add knights and gryphons if you like to go for high upkeep.

Download Replay version 1.24 TFT

http://www.mediafire.com/?g5bezey3tvawuyk

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
replay starting with three farms, three footmen, two riflemen, eight peasants, a lumber mill and two towers

replay version 1.24 frozen throne

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mssrg4uikqbd0v5/practice_echoisles_v1.24.w3g

Mighty Bear

Oct 20, 2007
fast creep hunt replay, I used the first footman to look for enemy base

replay version 1.24 frozen throne

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kqy113ja6wg7tyq/practice_gnollwood_v1.24.w3g